Forum › Posts by Martian

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 09 Jul 15:50
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy365 Alright, I haven't tried the first three on the pic. Cabe ijo is green chilies? As in, super hot, right? (I'm a fan of hot food, too!) I know rendang but not Medan rendang. Aaand it took me a while to google what cakalang is, too, haha.

Should be... Ahaha... frankly speaking, no idea..
In contrast, i m not a fan of hot food.. a lil bit hot is nice to enrich flavor, really just a lil bit.

Nope, the green chili flavour is not hot at all. The cakalang variant is actually the spiciest Indomie out there. It's already very spicy without the chilly powder. If you like it hot, that's the one for you hahaha.

Martian
Cinderella discussion 06 Jul 05:20
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Was kind of confusing, but it was pretty sweet. Wish there are more chapters.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Jul 05:18
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Come on mvl, just take Rainy's invitation. Go and watch some fireworks with her. xD

Hi to any lurkers around~

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 02:50
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Its actually a request for another confirmation, sista.. xD

Okay. So it was a confession. xD

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 02:03
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

i dont like Seju, i like u. So will u be my reward? ;)

Oh someone just made a confession! Or is it a proposal? xD

I'm with mvl and Thranduilion xD

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 13:18
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian don't believe my sacrifice Rainy. She is a fraud and a liar. I'm not her waifu. A queen does not marry an ordinary person. This Rainy really needs to be executed.

Rainy, you shouldn't tease your queen too much like that. She might behead you for real this time hahaha

I'm not her only queen. I'm your queen as well. Everyone serves and fights for me. Maybe i will replace Rainy with Azai or KitKat.

Hey we still have a long way and many battles to fight unt we conquer 400.

No, no don't replace Rainy. We can't afford to lose any force. It'll be quite a long and painful battle...

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 12:26
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian don't believe my sacrifice Rainy. She is a fraud and a liar. I'm not her waifu. A queen does not marry an ordinary person. This Rainy really needs to be executed.

Rainy, you shouldn't tease your queen too much like that. She might behead you for real this time hahaha

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 11:00
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I nvr knew that my sis would tie me with a rope.. DX

Would you prefer chains instead? xD

Cmon...
There is no love at all in this role play.. T^T
I quit.. i m not an M.. Dx

Whoa when did this turn into that kind of role play? D:

I'm not an S Dx

Wuttt??
The queen n u surely are S
Hmm... do both of u hv same birthday or same blood type maybe?
The queen blood type is XXX..

Noo I'm not an S ;_;
Rainy, you sure know a lot about your queen :3

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 10:21
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Cmon...
There is no love at all in this role play.. T^T
I quit.. i m not an M.. Dx

Whoa when did this turn into that kind of role play? D:

I'm not an S Dx

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

As for Sumin, she can have a little less screen time hahahaha.

I'm torn about it, tbh. Channeling my inner Tyrion, I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.

Especially if they're dark-haired and have cool tats.

Fair enough...And I can't argue with that last part hahaha...But brace yourself, winter is coming.

Winter has come. (Ef GoT for sucking me back for the finale.)

Also, Kerria japonica (Sumin's tattoo) is a winter flower. My darling, flung out of snowy place.

The real war is about to begin!

Like the meaning of the flower, Sumin is waiting for spring to finally come.

Yes indeed. It usually blooms in April in Japan, and in snow-bound areas like Hokkaido it's the first color emerging amidst the encompassing whiteness. The root withstands winter, and the flower breaks into a new world. If this flower discussion doesn't come into light in the manhwa, I'm sending Team Gaji a bazillion fan mails.

I like the way you described the flower. They really should since they've been giving this flower quite a lot of attention . If they don't then I'll help you with flooding team Gaji with fan mails.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 05:53
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm torn about it, tbh. Channeling my inner Tyrion, I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.

Fair enough...And I can't argue with that last part hahaha...But brace yourself, winter is coming.

Winter has come. (Ef GoT for sucking me back for the finale.)

Also, Kerria japonica (Sumin's tattoo) is a winter flower. My darling, flung out of snowy place.

The real war is about to begin!

Like the meaning of the flower, Sumin is waiting for spring to finally come.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Jun 10:00
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hello, again... xD

Long live the Queen ;D

The old fashioned way is using a rope, Rainy /Ties rainy with a rope/ yup gotcha now. I'm taking you to the queen. She's going to sacrifice you soon. woo her for your life mate

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 23:02
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian and Thranduilion please arrest Rainy. She continued randomly accuse me of something that is not true. Lock her up until we need her to go to the battlefield.

But if you're arresting her and I'm arresting her, then who has the handcuff?

I'm not going to go arrest Rainy. Either you or Martian go arrest her. You both can go together. Rainy might be resistent.

No, need for a handcuff /stretches rope / we'll do it the old fashioned way.
Rainy, sorry mate, but it's the queen's order.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 13:42
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thay is true. I will listen to your advice. We shall use Rainy to help us dominate the world for me. Hahaha... you are my right hand woman. I will make Rainy the sacrifice.

We're good then.
Oh, poor Rainy. Sorry mate.

Martian
Collectors discussion 29 Jun 13:08
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

A new update!
The chapter was short but really sweet.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 13:06
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

mvl, bu-but we still need her Ifrit. Pardon her for now, and then you can do anything you want with her after we have dominated the world.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 12:56
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thranduilion

That must be a peculiar kind of slap. And I was wrong, it must be the one who got slapped who said "Yaas Queen".

Why don't you just be a metallpussy bender then? haha.

mvl, no. Don't. We still need Rainy. Both of you should start discussing about who is going to carry the baby though xD

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 12:56PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 12:17
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

But, i m not Ifrit.. Dx
I m just fragile woman.

You can just summon Ifrit then xD
Oh, Newp is the Air bender! Cool! xD

Save n protect the queen... She is pregnant..

Rainy, what did you do to the queen? xD

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 09:38
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lovely morning folks.. haha.
Lovely day for planning world domination indeed..

Yo Newp
Make sure u participate.. xD

Participate in what T_T

Participate in our world domination plan, Newp xD

Rainy, rain fire for us xD

What's that, Sista? D:

Make the sky rain, but instead of water make it rain fire xD

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 08:47
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

As your queen, i get to sit and watch. Make Rainy fight at the frontline and take care of all the most dangerous generals. She can beat them with her feet and fist like nothing.

Fine then, then. Rainy, rain fire for us xD

Thranduilion
I imagine you slapping people gently while screaming Yass Queen
Also, yes to office romance No, don't listen to me. I know nothing

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 07:36
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Faylicia, good to hear that and maybe you'll need dofudofu's advice on the stranger girl you like xD

Martian
Kungfu? Lol... I dont know kungfu..
N I dont know when i got it. Maybe bc I lift several rather weight stuff. Maybe..

I know Rainy, was just joking with you mate. Maybe that's the culprit...

I'm your queen, so i will just sit on the side and watch you all doing most of the work.

/ drags queen to the battlefield/ You too shall fight with us on the frontline hahaha

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 04:11
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Today is my office relocation. Many stuffs have to be moved and I made wrong move. I have sprain on my back. It seems that some nerves are relocated too.. Dx

Ouch, what move were you making, the kungfu fighting? hahaha. Tthat must be a pain though. Get well soon and rest well, mate.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 4:13AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ah thank you so much!

Wait, hold on. I thought the first arc was Sumin's, second Seju's, and third Sungji's. They're going to divide the third for Sungji and Seju now? I mean, yeah, a closure for Sehu will be great (please, no more of the tired crazy ex cliche), but I'm also hungry for Sungji's side of the story, separate and independent from Two That Destroy. Hope this doesn't mean she'll get less screen time. /prepares freshly laundered fluffy towels for Sungji/

No problem!

Well it was only an assumption by fans that that's how each arc is going to be, but team Gaji themselves only ever said that they are going to divide the story into 3 arcs. True, no more crazy ex would ne great. I believe Sungji is going to get more screen time if they're going to focus on her character as well im the third arc. As for Sumin, she can have a little less screen time hahahaha.