Forum › Posts by MarqFJA87

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm not good with bugs, possible Het On Page 4 tag missing?

Nah, this would be like that Mira's doujinshi where the tentacle monster was a female. I'm pretty sure those cockroach are female. Mocchi wouldn't allowed that if they werent' (?)

... Which doujinshi are you talking about? For wholesome research purposes, of course.

The molester's sister is familiar with and open to sexual contact.
Casual sexual behavior in children is a red-flag of possible sexual abuse.
I don't like these implications.

Oi, methinks you're making unfounded assumptions about the molester's sister. For one, she could very well be just a petitely built late-teenager.

last edited at Jan 8, 2018 9:13PM

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 06 Jan 16:16
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Nekomimi(v2)

... Did this girl never look into her own reflection even once in her entire life?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Nah, she won't be robbed. Of that, I'm sure.

Check Danbooru if you're curious.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Who's betting that Saki has "let go" as she fainted?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girls_school_yuri#6

Haruka Koedagi confirmed for being super-lesbian.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This girl with the bow looks exactly the same as the boom mic girl from the last reporter chapter, I assume they're the same person.

... Why are you calling her " boom mic girl"?

She could be holding up the boom mic in the previous chapter. It's not clear at all though and since she doesn't have a name yet I guess people went with it for now.

I didn't even know what a "boom mic" is or noticed that it was in that panel (I thought it was a tree) until you guys mentioned it.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Is it just me, or does the blonde in this new chapter look familiar?

everyone seems to be ignoring the boom mic girl.

This girl with the bow looks exactly the same as the boom mic girl from the last reporter chapter, I assume they're the same person.

... Why are you calling her " boom mic girl"?

last edited at Dec 28, 2017 11:37PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... My God, you guys are going to bust your ribs once you see the new chapter. It's up on Danbooru for those who can't wait.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 27 Dec 17:18
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Dom

@Nezchan: This is what I get for not paying attention... though to my credit I did notice the few inches of empty space the first time around. I chalked it up to it being a flub on part of the artist.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

HAPPY DECEMBER FOOLS!
I wonder why Mochi chose that as a premise, of all things.
https://i.imgur.com/DGxnUb3.png
(I also put in info from the next, non-typeset part from Danbooru.)

When did Oginouchihara get a given name?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Lol the denial is hilarious in last page.

I think it's less denial and more that Sanda is so socially inept and naive on some subjects that she has no idea what love feels like nor that what she just said is a common way of phrasing a love confession.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Wow, a new one already.

... And I like this side of Sayo. Also, adult Sayo should get a ponytail like her child self had.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

OK, either Marisa put herself inside that mega-stocking because she decided Nitori's house is closer, or Santa is real in the Touhouverse and decided that Nitori admitting that her wish had already come true deserves a reward.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Dec 20:44
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Dom

Implied futanari? I mean, what else could you interpret the last panel as when there's no sign of a strap-on?

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Dec 20:41
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
__kijin_seija_and_sukuna_shinmyoumaru_touhou_drawn_by_nekolina__3c9c43a873964e7c10e0a32c80c7324d

... Where's the kiss??? They're under a mistletoe, ergo they should be kissing!

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Dec 20:39
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
63378259_p0

Is this vanilla Jeanne Alter, or the Santa Lily version?

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Dec 20:38
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
60682378_p0

... DAMMIT, WHY ARE ALL PAIRING TAGS LIMITED TO ROMANTIC COUPLES?! We should have pairing tags for heartwarming familial relationships like Hotaru with her mamas and papa!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Wait, so does Chapter 7 come after this volume's Extras, or is it the other way around?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Now that's a quality twist.

I don't get it.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Exactly how does kissing your GF on the mouth and then on the belly supposed to be "playing a prank" on her?

Lmao she was awake while she kissed her stomach

Maybe. Maybe not. She looks genuinely asleep IMO, that turned up mouth might just be her sleepily reacting to the brief sensation on her belly.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That last panel makes me suspect that Matsukawa was cracking a joke. That is, the "boyfriend" is actually Senpai, and she's making fun of her masculinity/tomboyishness by pretending that they're not in a relationship and saying that she (Matsukawa) has a boyfriend.

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 11:20AM

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 21 Dec 22:33
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
63695781_p0

Can someone give some context for those who live in areas of the world where they aren't likely to know ANYTHING about LGTB topics without specifically seaching for such things? (I'm assuming it pertains to LGBT due to the rainbow flag and the fact that it's obviously lesbian-themed, given the nature of this site and the depicted pairing.)

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 21 Dec 22:30
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
__fubuki_and_kongou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_imoden__12872ccc3a9231a95e978aeab2f008cd

Eh, I prefer Yamato x Fubuki. Now THAT is an underrated ship; I have a lot easier time finding Kongou x Fubuki in comparison.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 21 Dec 22:29
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
[miao%20(2438360)]%2066171512_0

... "Xiaojie"? Was this translated from Chinese?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh dear. It seems Ms. Actress has a history of managers quitting on her due to not being able to handle her attitude. I feel sorry for her; she almost seemed like she'd start tearing up like a kicked puppy for a moment.