Forum › Posts by trafi

trafi
Stretch discussion 30 Oct 13:32
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

If the subtext go a little further Shou won't be able to go back to non-yuri >.>

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That first page of chapter 10 sort of took me by surprise. For some reason, it turned me on like crazy to see Ruki on top of Sachi having her way with her like a perverted old man. And I hate old men. Perhaps I may have a fetish for perverted women.

Personnaly I hated that page... the only thing I saw was that Sacchan wasn't attracted at all by Ruki T_T

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 12:06PM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's great how she really try to answer foreigner fans in english, and real answer too not just some "thank you" x)

trafi
Rin Rin discussion 29 Oct 14:18
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Mari look taller and .. bigger than the last chap ? unless in the end she look shorter, and Jin sensei look .. fatter :O
but yeah, this ending is just too easy, Ria should steal Saya from Mari, then we will have another sequel for sureeee~~ hue hue hue, but happy end anyway :P

Nooooooo I don't want Ria to become some horrible girl like the sister from My beloved... She is a decent sister, she have to stay that way >.>

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 2:24PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There is also a similar one from Otsu Hiyori in a bread shop... or maybe it was in a pastry shop ?

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 1:25PM

trafi
Rin Rin discussion 29 Oct 12:37
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

"my yuri switch was broken long ago, so now it's always set to on"

That's how it should be =D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So so so weird x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Good chapter, just when I thought it was travelling far from the yuri the latest release renews my hope...they know what theyre doin for sure, also im officially convinced that our protaganists interest in kaede is no longer one sided ^_^
In fact I have a suspicion that kaede is in fact a super clever girl and planned all that yuri fun...lol, who knows...

I wonder x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Three out of three, get this girl some anti-depressants. The anhedonia, on it's own, would account for the lack of sex drive, though the low energy wouldn't help, so there's no reason to posit asexuality. Actually, depending on how you read it, pg.29 in chapter 00 could be her saying that glasses (I have forgotten her name) turns her on, which would also count against her being asexual. For those who don't want to search, I'm talking about the second speech bubble on the right of the following page: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch00#31

The conversation is clear, the two first bubble are from Asuna et the last from Fue. Asuna say that Fue turn her on et Fue say to bear with it. So no, for me there are no sign of sexuality from Fue

For the medical thing... you're going too far for me, I wonder if the author was even thinking about that x)

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 7:48AM

trafi
Fragtime discussion 28 Oct 20:07
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well the ending seems pretty cute v_v

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

She's already completely insane x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

As likeable charactere there is Ruki too, she's quite cute and not messed up

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 7:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It says on Baka updates that the series is complete? is this true?

That's great if it's true, there are less chance of overly excessive drama =D

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 5:26PM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This isn't harem.
Saying a bunch of girls like a character and showing nameless or otherwise undeveloped side characters hanging around the character doesn't make it harem. First mistake is focusing too much on the main character. Second mistake is having two characters who have most of the interaction with each other, Aoi and Beniko. You could remove all the other characters and the story would basically be the same.

Yuri manga artists don't seem capable of doing this genre. It's like they miss the point of it.

Honestly I like it better when they don't even try to do it, and I find it great that they miss the point of it. When you see what majority of authors do with this genre...

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 7:52PM

trafi
Image Comments 28 Oct 16:36
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Son145

That's a weird pairing

trafi
Image Comments 28 Oct 16:33
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Rinmaki1_zps9c175568

So cute
And unlike the HonoMaki, I'm oddly totally ok with this x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I will feel so bad if it doesn't end well for Ruki...
Hope this is not one of those story in which every relationship are fucked up >.>

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 8:18AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Love those credit page x)

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

lol her mom going "made a friend? are you in elementary school?" no your daughter is actually quite adult now...

Wasn't that the sister ?

trafi
My Beloved discussion 24 Oct 16:21
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Love how it ended
Now there is no room for Nana to mess up. She just have to go straight to glasses girl ._.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I hate you GiB for making me like such a cute thing... I hate you !! T_T

last edited at Oct 24, 2014 3:46AM

trafi
Image Comments 23 Oct 17:38
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
4e318856f71ca17bd18abfb5a7dbfaf5

+1 now that you say it it totally look like him x)

last edited at Oct 23, 2014 5:40PM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So cute... NO!! I can't fall for the UmiEri, I can't!!!!
But it's cute T_T

NozoEri forever...

trafi
Stretch discussion 21 Oct 13:22
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And therein lies my argument against the ending of yuri-exclusive publications such as Yuri-hime. If it runs in a magazine aimed at a more mainstream audience, then such 'deviancy' - already not entirely condoned by the audience for yuri - will be seen as even more distasteful and is unlikely to gain realistic and respectful representation. And regards Kanbaru, I heard that although she's apparently a lesbian, she still gets attention from Araragi and shows attraction to him, and that her "lesbianism" is really just intended as a male turn-on? I don't read or watch the Monogatari series so I don't know, but I was under the impression that Kanbaru was decidedly not a properly-treated queer character.

No, Kanbaru is totally gay what they do with Araragi is clearly just a play, Kanbaru try to embarrass Araragi and nothing else.
Araragi has a strong relationship with all the female characters of the monogatari series, only one is romantic, some goes really near the romance but Kanbaru is clearly the close friend with whom he can go very far in his ecchi discussion.
I think you can see that very well in hanamonogatari (in which we see her attracted to another girl than Sejougahara)

I don't know what people have against this serie... Appart maybe from the way Araragi treat his sisters (and the toothbrush scene) I don't see what they find soooo..... inappropriate. On the contrary, I find it really well introduced for the very suggestive content, it make it seems almost soft x)

Edit :
Furthermore, all the women are really strong willed and treated with respect, it's not a harem manga in which all the girls fall who know why for the useless dumbass perv hero. I have already a hard time to accept the harem tag that some put in this series...

last edited at Oct 21, 2014 2:24PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah from what we can see in manga, it look more like there are no rules and try your best to survive x)