Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graduation_prohibited#1

No not that one. Aw geez, I really hope I'm remembering it correctly. I read it so long ago.

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^No, I don't think so. It's definitely similar though. I think the one I'm thinking of had a happier ending. Also we see one of the characters inner thoughts about how sad they are about ut I think. We don't find out til later that the other girl is also sad about it. But thank you anyway

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 4:03AM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Damn was chpt. 9 lewd, but why did chpt. 10 end abruptly and at such a weird place? Welp, just gonna have to wait for the next one

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The way the chapter was going and how it ended made me think this was the last chapter, and it's honestly not that bad of a place to end it on. It would be an open ending, but it seems obvious they'd form a deep connection as time goes on. But thankfully, I saw "to be continued" and I was like, "whew, forget all that, more yuri!"

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

..........this is how threesomes start. So. I'm going to just imagine that there's an au where that happrns and let the main story progress

Beefaroni
First Love discussion 21 Jan 12:01
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Reading this before, I don't remember how I reacted. But reading it again, I teared up and said, "Don't worry Eri-chan, you can be a princess. I promise you can!" Idk why it got to me so much now

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:35
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Einguuywwaibmux-orig

^^^If u saw it, let me know if it was worth it

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:33
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Buttons

Oof, trouble with buttons? I fell ya, I have trouble with my own buttons....:(

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:26
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
78906483_p0

This is the Jumanji world and they have two lives left. There, that'll make me feel better

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:24
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Dlhwfcuu8aefe51-orig

"Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darlin', you give love a bad name"

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:22
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Ej-hkleuwaeybrl-orig

Wtf really? Why so much trouble over this awesome story?

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:20
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Dhhxbkou0aaewk0-orig

They both seem like tops, or maybe one's a switch

Beefaroni
Image Comments 21 Jan 08:18
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Dnjld-qvaaeqzsr-orig

"I'm gonna make you wet"
"Don't you dare!"
I assume this is how the conversation went

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"As I thought...it doesn't look like me at all"
Yeah your right about that. You gotta admit, though, that hedgehog looks really cu-
Ooooooh, I think I get it now

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This gave of one-shot vines, but I'm glad there's more. Took me a bit to figure out what FWB meant but I got it.

god i wish that were me

As the innocent girl or one of the other 2 lol ?

I wouldn't mind either one

Beefaroni
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Jan 16:04
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Man, did this chapter make me chuckle. I really like Khara as a character. I now want her to get redeemed (not soon though) and get her own gf

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 6:20AM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Aww, this was pretty cute. I felt bad that Ito abandoned her friend and it wasn't even touched upon. Inwonder how crucial she'll be in the future. Also, I want to see how Ito and Sumika's relationship grow before I can really decide how I feel about Ito wanting Sumika to change herself. That wasn't really being done inthis chapter, unless I missed it, so I shall wait for the next!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Aww I missed these two. I'm happy to see more of their shenanigans. I like the story so far, especially since I like seeing how "Kanda-kun" is gonna get out of this one. The only problem is the longer the ruse goes, the more hurt Ookuma will be for being lied to, which is ok because (refer to previous sentence)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lolz, she only shows herself to make sure yuri happens. I'd like to imagine there's an extra panel where she's making the ≥w≤ face while watching them make up at the end
I as well fancy the boys of tom

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Huh......usually you don't want people to see your gf's cute side. Is this that Exhibitionism that people are talking about?

Beefaroni
Still Sick discussion 17 Jan 10:08
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

*Sees trope of gf getting out of someone's car in the morning

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

they better get that mullet

They should also get a sleeveless plaid flannel shirt, ripped jeans, and combat boots to really accentuate said mullet

Sorry. :(

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

they better get that mullet

They should also get a sleeveless plaid flannel shirt, ripped jeans, and combat boots to really accentuate said mullet

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

While it was short, it made the prequel a little better. Seeing her hug a pillow like that, wanting to be loved and hugged is pretty sad to see. Sure she could have gotten some other person to do it, but her heart break stopped her from it. All in all, this was a good collection