Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm crying
Estou chorando
Watashi wa naite imasu
Je pleure

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I always wanted to see a mixer with two girls falling for each other.

Risamari
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I like this chapter, she makes it clear she likes her for the girl she is not as a "prince".

Exactly! Chidori doesn't see her the same way the other girls do.

I loved that! She loves her girl as she is ❤
Chidori is so gay ❤

Risamari
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I get sleepy too

Risamari
Lily Marble discussion 20 Sep 19:02
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I saw the cover for the 13 chapter and instantly started to whisper It's a girl over and over
Honestly, I think she will die If she finds out

Risamari
Lily Marble discussion 14 Sep 04:36
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Aya is so cute, she turns me on.
Risa, good job sis.

Risamari
Image Comments 12 Sep 03:20
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014
Tumblr_paw1mscc8h1vfocmlo1_1280

Oh my, I loved how this was colored.

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's what she said.

Risamari
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Poor Kano, someone save this girl.

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Well... I did certainly not expect that development

It escalated real quickly.

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's so fucking sweet.

Risamari
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 00:32
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Another work from Kodama Naoko, let's see...
Sees the tags
Clicking really fast because of this

Risamari
Lily Marble discussion 09 Sep 00:29
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Iwashita-san kills me everytime of laughness

I'M SO SOFT FOR HIKARI X MOE, I'M DYING, SEND HELP!!!
DAMN HIKARI, SHE'S A PERFECT WOMAN, JUST DATE HER ALREADY, SHE TAKES CARE OF YOU SO WELL AND MAKES YOU LAUGH, AUUUGHHH.

That's really lewd, I'm done

Risamari
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

This

I wish bullying was good and gay like this

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 12:10AM

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Risamari
1 x ½ discussion 05 Sep 22:39
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

...........Oh my God, It's her ex!
What she's going to do now?

Risamari
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Sep 06:54
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

4 girls, sisters, all lesbian... no incest tag
yare yare daze

Heresy :(

You folks have been reading too much Mochi Au Lait

Is that a bad thing?

Can confirm. Mochi Au Lait is healthy for you. The recommended dosage is a daily serving of 50 chapters per day. Sweetness consumed will not cause diabetes.

C'MON I WAS EXPECTING INCEST TOO!
..........Mochi Au Lait influences.

So what about this sweet first chapter with Age gap and Student x Teacher oh God, mhhmm yes.

Putting all aside, I was really waiting this series to arrive here! Thank you really much scanlators!!
I'm really happy to be able to read it now.

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

I was skeptical with chapter 1, but chapter 2 has so many well-placed subversions that stoked my interest. This is not yet again a generic lesbian who does stupid things like chickening out from confession or dating the guys her crush likes. This is a loveable idiot who has no concept of homosexuality and is struggling along as best as she could, seducing boys away from her crush but never actually dated them. Her crush is also a surprise: a sharp idiot - sharp enough to realize that it's her who Emi was obsessed about, but dumb enough to not know it's romantic.

Exactly what I tought. I never discuss seriously about chapters around here, but this series caught my attention, It's different and well made. If the author make it well, the characters development will be fantastic.

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Kinda want to see a sequel where they kissed and do naughty stuff and the fussy girl gets all fussy about it

She totally wants that to happen too by saying this:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Risamari posted:

This hurts my heart... I can relate by a few angst stories, but this one remembered something really painful to me.

"I like how Emi doesn't know how to handle her feelings towards Yuu".
"I like how she steals the guys that are interested in Yuu".

I can relate to that... One time, I fell in love so hard for my friend, I was anxious. We were in a circle of friends and there was this guy, who claimed to be my friend, and hers too. But one day they started kissing, even in front of me. I was really upset, he knew I loved her but he only cared about manipulating things around him. He didn't even liked her, and she too, she didn't liked him, but they often kissed.
So one day, I went crazy and invited him to a date, even tough I'm a lesbian. I forced him to a kiss, and a another, and a another one. I wanted to make him stop from wanting to kiss her, by wanting to kiss me, crazy huh? I even offered my body.

Or you can talk things over instead. Crazy, I know.

Depending on people's different experiences, It's hard to tell things, many often choose to hide. Especially because of homosexuality. Once society says It's wrong, their parents and friends, they will think that is. It's hard to handle things like that. And Emi, knowing her best friend Yuu who only likes boys, choose to deal things this way.
So, Emi doesn't know how to handle her feelings well because she doesn't understands that is something normal, because she thinks only girl x boy is normal. Yuu even said to her: "That's not what I mean. A boy you like". She was like telling her that girls can only like boys when she said that.

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 6:09AM

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

This hurts my heart... I can relate by a few angst stories, but this one remembered something really painful to me.

"I like how Emi doesn't know how to handle her feelings towards Yuu".
"I like how she steals the guys that are interested in Yuu".

I can relate to that... One time, I fell in love so hard for my friend, I was anxious. We were in a circle of friends and there was this guy, who claimed to be my friend, and hers too. But one day they started kissing, even in front of me. I was really upset, he knew I loved her but he only cared about manipulating things around him. He didn't even liked her, and she too, she didn't liked him, but they often kissed.
So one day, I went crazy and invited him to a date, even tough I'm a lesbian. I forced him to a kiss, and a another, and a another one. I wanted to make him stop from wanting to kiss her, by wanting to kiss me.
So... I think angst yuri stories can be good to read, because they're pretty realistic and relatable. Of course we can always have happy stories, but angst is a necessary thing. That's my opinion.

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 10:59AM

Risamari
Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Kano's eyebrows give me life.

THICK EYEBROWS ARE LIFE.

last edited at Sep 4, 2018 5:57PM

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

Sign me in.
I didn't cried enough in life.

Risamari