Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh my... There are some things you just can not unsee. This manga is one of those things.

I was not ready for this at all. Yes I read the tags, but I was not expecting...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ Are we the same people? I was thinking the same thing as well, lmao. Perhaps I'm not so unique though...

Well, episode 1 was definitely enough to grab my interest. I haven't caught up with the manga yet, but Totaku seemed literally invincible this episode.

Oh yeah, +1 for somehow incorporating a skirt flip without being (completely) blatant fan service.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

For a spinoff, I find myself really liking this. It doesn't take the spotlight off the main story at all, and it's a nice and light read. ^^

This chapter, I like it very much.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I wanted yuri to happen, so I put my yuri goggles on... Just like how Uesagi wrote down stuff in that log because she wanted it to come true. ;)

AnAsianBrony
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 16:02
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I knew something was up, this story just wasn't that type...

NONETHELESS, YOU KIND OF GOT MY HOPES UP AND I AM NOW CRYING.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The art is so cute. :3

That ending was pure gold.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The moment they said etoile, my heart sank a bit... I have to admit though, if this were made into an anime, I would watch just for the music. :P

Though everything in this has probably been done a thousand times over, I will keep reading it, hoping for "Tamao" to finally get her deserved ending...

To the person who mentioned their necks, you just ruined my life. I mean, I kind of liked the art, but then...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_hibi_ch11#6

"Oh no, I feel a swelling here..."

"That's... not a swelling..."

LOL, DEAD. Greatest comedy manga ever made.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

It hurts... I don't even... Ouch.

I read the title, thinking I was manly enough to control myself. I now realize that I am not. T_T