Forum › Posts by Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 04 Oct 22:02
joined Feb 1, 2021
Favyuxwwyaydtlt-orig

Really digging the goofy facial expressions in this one

joined Feb 1, 2021

If only people are like Shirakawa-san before covid spreads like a bushfire, we might be holding tongs together

Do you know how unsanitary wearing skin tight glove for a longer period of time is?! And not to speak of brownian motion completely invalitadting the 90 deg method!!!

Besides, she doesnt even CHANGE the gloves during classes, meaning the germs just rest on top of them instead! This is highly dangerous and might kill - I SAY KILL - those poor (maybe elementary) schoolers.

Germophobia is easy. Effective germophobia is hard.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Dammit, let them flirt!

joined Feb 1, 2021

With them starting to open up to each other, I wonder if we're near the end. The author can't just drag out another 100 chapters of angst or maybe they will.

"Challenge accepted." - Kuzushiro, probably

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 03 Oct 11:27
joined Feb 1, 2021
Famkxq5viagwqnw-orig

^^^ COUSIN ZONED

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 02 Oct 11:25
joined Feb 1, 2021
E_flougxeaqygvy-orig

LMAO they're both stunned into silence by that line
Just a total conversation stopper

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 02 Oct 00:12
joined Feb 1, 2021

Is this really animalization, or de-animalization?

Mr. Jones
joined Feb 1, 2021

Cute but odd.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Your grandma is dope if she's owns a MK 3 Toyota Supra.

That's not a Mk. 3 Supra, that's an NSX! Which is, if anything, even more dope.

joined Feb 1, 2021

All of the bonus pages were cute but especially the 80-point bedhead and the hamster

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 29 Sep 12:53
joined Feb 1, 2021
Fatpk7tviaqhoxw-orig

HYPE!!

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 28 Sep 11:04
joined Feb 1, 2021
Faoqt38vuay3z6b-orig

Somehow I imagine this picture having Looney Tunes sound effects

Mr. Jones
joined Feb 1, 2021

Every Dynasty Reader user at the start of the day.

It's true!

joined Feb 1, 2021

Friggin' Vtubers, man. Feels like I woke up one morning and the entire anime/manga scene was suddenly obsessed with them. Very disorienting.

Mr. Jones
joined Feb 1, 2021

Best fictional gas station attendant since Persona 4

joined Feb 1, 2021

I can't be the only one who's tired of these extremely shallow yuri stories? I just don't get the appeal other than decent art, what do you guys who enjoy this enjoy about it? Just wondering.

I like more grounded stories where there's a character with major real issues and it's not just..... kiddy pool level writing.

Hmm. I'm not too impressed by this one yet either, but I'm sticking with it for now because Youha's art is super expressive, and their other series (You are totally in love with me, aren't you?) manages to make the kiddy-pool-shallow writing weirdly charming.

Mr. Jones
joined Feb 1, 2021

Mistaking birds that clearly aren't golden eagles, for golden eagles. I can at least say that I've only done that once.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Correct. Kids fall for this shit en-masse because they want to be special and different.

You'll get buried with "Transphobe" accusations however, as seen in the comments above this one.

edit: removed me just repeating what i quoted lol

I find this assumption that you have to be tricked into having a sexual identity somehow to be incredibly weird.

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 24 Sep 12:32
joined Feb 1, 2021
Eslpvptuwaaglkp-orig

Ai trying to look nonchalant and almost succeeding

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 24 Sep 11:26
joined Feb 1, 2021
Stv1zzs

Very sweet and I like the rendering style

joined Feb 1, 2021

I think I've got a weakness for stories about fujoshi finding love...

Mr. Jones
Image Comments 23 Sep 00:31
joined Feb 1, 2021
Presigal_02

That "gotta dash!" / flop! panel kills me XD

Mr. Jones
Girl's Ride discussion 22 Sep 13:08
joined Feb 1, 2021

Glad somebody bumped the thread, because I read this and enjoyed it a lot.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Whenever something new gets posted from this author, I'm never sure whether to expect sad Tamamusi, happy Tamamusi, or crazy Tamamusi. Having read the first chapter I think I can safely rule out the first option.

Mr. Jones
joined Feb 1, 2021

Y'know, this whole thing would be a lot funnier if everyone wasn't literal hecking children..

Oh come on, Aren't like 80 % of romance yuri (and anime in general), even with pure ecchi anime based on teenagers ?

"What creeps me out" is not going to be a rigidly defined and universally applicable list of rules, because people aren't robots. Priestess knight is pretty far over my personal line.