Forum › Posts by Linterdiction

Linterdiction
Image Comments 22 Feb 23:20
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah they’re so cute. And I love the muscle on Byleth with those bare shoulders, that’s blessed.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 22 Feb 23:18
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Eurnj6pucakfh_e-orig

Ah shit. Big sadness.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Glasses are really versatile

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Linterdiction
Image Comments 18 Feb 02:47
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Eudl-asu0aiy7t0-orig

Heyy, I recognize this drawing!

Linterdiction
Image Comments 17 Feb 18:41
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Erhxisqvqaatx_k-orig

^Xenoblade 2 is sorta interesting and kinda fun, while Xenoblade 1 is a legitimate masterpiece.

Linterdiction
taste discussion 17 Feb 18:37
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

holy hecc, what a cute snecc

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

THEY ARE WIVES AND THEY'RE HAPPY AND LIVING TOGETHER AHHHHHH

I forgot how much I love this story. it's so much better than I remember giving it credit for. I think I've been spoiled by this new era of yuri where the bed pinning part would've led to like, neck kisses or something. But this is really good isn't it? And the scene where the "slightly fujo" classmates ship them together and arrive at the inescapable conclusion that Yuri is the bottom, isn't that really something? Could it be that this manga is more cultured than I gave it credit for??

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I actually really love this protagonist, he's a lil jumpy about the whole sexuality thing but he seems like a super nice guy and he's really wholesome and non-judgemental. He's not pushing his anxiety on anyone else.

I'll just say, though, if there was a god it would be a double-premise and all the classmates would ultimately turn out to be trans guys and it would actually gay again. Just saying.

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 11:55PM

Linterdiction
Image Comments 16 Feb 05:11
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
[kemoyuri]

I return to this image once more to worship, and offer my humble praises.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Based tamamusi delivers once again

Linterdiction
Image Comments 15 Feb 22:13
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
87709500_p0%20(1)

If you’re gay you owe it to yourself to here Ange Katrina’s voice at least once in your life.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Just reread this chapter again, shit’s like a Smash Bros character reveal, I’m still popping off.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

...is it bad that I’m not rooting for the two succubi to get together anymore?

Same. Come on now, don’t neglect the childhood friend, she’s a sweetie.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 14 Feb 16:16
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Esx6i2-ucamstln-orig

Leather jacket Calli is a blessing

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hnnnnnng, the sheep princess in that fluffy sweater is so fucking cuuute. I can’t stand it, this manga makes me feel like I’m gonna explode. The gay energy is too intense.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

One having breasts too big for the bunny outfit, the other having breasts too small for it. That kind of stuff is underrated.

I wish the bunny ears had gone all the way and were bigger and sensitive so they could be teased during sex.

I can see you have reached a high level of personal cultivation.

This is really, really hot though. I love the panels with the nipple bite, I think that was really well-done. And the premise, of a lonely person being comforted by getting topped and destroyed, has a strong appeal. Very good sex mango.

Also, I see you TL team, this was above and beyond. Being able to read all the SFX really added a lot. It was like reading hentai in 4k. Good stuff.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 13 Feb 00:10
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Erhxisqvqaatx_k-orig

^^I wouldn’t worry, Rex is pretty harmless. There’s some sus scenes, but it’s very much an ensemble cast, and Mórag and Brighid are the dad and mom. Also people are sleeping on the fact that one of the blades is a lesbian who is hoarding money to buy a private island where she can live with her harem of pretty girls. And her specials involve her making a girl out of the water in the bath she travels in so they can dance. God tier.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I imagine the dog speaking in Jôji Nakata's voice.

thought u meant another joji for a sec. still fitting

Yorokobe, shounen.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Anise’s ikemen smile is so hooooot. Gahhh. How can something like that come from this little gremlin??

It’s like,

Awww, she’s a dorky cutie!

What a good protagonist, she’s sort of like a fluffy high-energy setting element for Euphie’s more introspective arc.

She’s very kind too, I think among isekai protagonists she—

AAAAA! Yes my queen anything I will give away state secrets to you just pleaaase keep looking at me like that!

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 1:41PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmmm. I normally like this kind of thing, but gave the LN translation a read and it feels... very uncomfy. You need juuuust the right tone for an “oh no! A sexy lady that I kinda hate (and kinda dig) is unraveling my repressed lesbianism and I’m just [drapes hand over face] powerless to stop her! Whatever shall I do?” kinda story and this... really doesn’t have that. Maybe the manga will do a better job but... yeaaaah, it’s got a certain, “she actually dislikes it, but the author decides that she stays there and is pleasured by it” vibe, and the other girl literally says she likes it more when they don’t like it/her.

I hope the manga changes up the tone, because if it can pull it off this premise is like catnip for me.

Okay I take it back, just finished it and it’s so fucking cute dude, I actually really really liked it and felt like I went on a journey. If they fix the tone problem then it’s top-tier fantasy-logic material.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmmm. I normally like this kind of thing, but gave the LN translation a read and it feels... very uncomfy. You need juuuust the right tone for an “oh no! A sexy lady that I kinda hate (and kinda dig) is unraveling my repressed lesbianism and I’m just [drapes hand over face] powerless to stop her! Whatever shall I do?” kinda story and this... really doesn’t have that. Maybe the manga will do a better job but... yeaaaah, it’s got a certain, “she actually dislikes it, but the author decides that she stays there and is pleasured by it” vibe, and the other girl literally says she likes it more when they don’t like it/her.

I hope the manga changes up the tone, because if it can pull it off this premise is like catnip for me.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 1:40AM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

As a Tran, I officially confer upon anyone reading through this the right (that they already had) to enjoy this story without guilt. I see you. Gate’s open, come on in!

Linterdiction
Image Comments 09 Feb 00:55
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

^Is that from a stream??

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oooh baby! It’s yuri yuri and dramatic feelings time! I’m so excited for this new development!

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Feb 21:05
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Bigleftboob

I feel blessed. This cuteness... it’s so strong.