Martian
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Deep submerge xD

Martian
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 16:10
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think what Ran meant is will there still be a reason left for them to stay connected if the time for them to part ways once again comes I don't know where did you get that boyfriend hint there (though that scenario is possible)

it's probably my mistranslation of かれ道

I think you left out the "分" character, it's read as "分かれ道". let's just wait for boons' translation to confirm it

Martian
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 15:43
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm pretty sure her jealousy here is an early sign of that.

yep, exactly.

oh, and I think I finally got Ran's words on the last two pages. It's Lately I've been wondering, how much longer will I be able to stay together with sempai. Will there still be a reason for us to hold hands next time a boyfriend pops up on a radar. I'd say that's
1) another hint for Ran's gayness
2) another foreshadowing for a boyfriend arrival - doesn't even have to be the same bf actually
this also confirms why Ran got so proactive after she'd met Keiko's bf in the bar, who apparently still couldn't forget his love.

I think what Ran meant is will there still be a reason left for them to stay connected if the time for them to part ways once again comes I don't know where did you get that boyfriend hint there (though that scenario is possible)

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 3:43PM

Martian
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 13:19
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

After reading the raws of chapter 14, To me, Yuzu's the idiot here. Mei asked her what does she mean to yuzu and yuzu can't give her a straight answer (If she could have just said "I LIKE YOU" this shit would not have happened, damn' Yuzu) which I think pisses Mei off, that's why she told Yuzu to just forget about what happened the other day, and then the other girl confessed to Mei and she accept it. The next day when, I think, Yuzu was about to confess to Mei, Mei blew her off by telling her that she is going out with that other girl pardon my poor english. I just don't know what to hope for from this manga anymore. I still ship Mei x Yuzu hard, but with all these dramas, I'm starting to lose hope :(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Didn't expect the drama but overall, nice series. By the way, Miu got an awesome mom xDD

Martian
Collectors discussion 07 Feb 06:10
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I was always curious of how Shinobu and Takako got together and now it's answered in one sweet chapter.

Martian
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I am looking forward to the chapter where Yui gave Takako her scar, if that chapter exist.

Martian
Citrus discussion 05 Feb 14:07
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This manga is tearing me apart...I'm not even going to get my hopes high for a Mei x Yuzu ending anymore.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^Faggotpuffin, Remi wasn't lying,they were together playing around the whole time while Ruki was busy.

I have already read the raw of the next chapter and I have nothing else to say but that Sacchan is just a flipping bitch, and sadly enough Ruki is stupidly in love with her, and I totally agree with what Potatomania said.