Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Y'know, for something that looks like a silly lighthearted comedy, it sure didn't waste any time shifting to super high-tension open conflict. The tone is just really weird.

I agree. The change in mood over the last two chapters is just... odd. I'll be looking out for more of this now, though.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Definitely caught me slipping with the twist on the twist, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Cross Heart discussion 18 Jan 14:19
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

oh my gosh oh my gosh, can't control the hype. Remake? Too good, I love this manga.

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 2:19PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I think the twist at the end was the best part.

Indeed, dat twist.

AnAsianBrony
Yuri Kamome discussion 13 Jan 20:10
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Page 18, is that Pikachu on the bottom panel? Hehe.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Just finished this. I don't even know what to say. I'm not crying, but somewhere inbetween there. Just... One should not spend their night reading this alone in one go. The feels are too much.

Masterpiece.

AnAsianBrony
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jan 21:25
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This manga is 100% lol. So normal on one page, and then on the next, just blades come out. xD

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This reminds me of the OVA involving Reo and Mai from the Sono Hanabira series. Throwback time, lol.

I like the NSFW works in which I can actually tell what's going on in the panel. You mean it actually has some sort of feeling to it other than what most people tend to feel reading NSFW works!? lol

AnAsianBrony
Yuri Idol discussion 06 Jan 19:32
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

It was the strangest thing when I saw the "Toys" tag but not the "NSFW" one. >.>

AnAsianBrony
Nanaki!! discussion 04 Jan 14:24
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I really liked this one as well. Shame it was dropped.

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 01 Jan 21:01
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Harumin and Matsuri, a Highschool girl and a Middleschool girl. Wonderful...

Nah, i don't think age should be a problem when even same-gender don't become any problem here

I notice that you're another person who has mis-interpreted my comment, I actually like the pairing. Age Gap relationships is one of my things but I realize that I worded my comment poorly.

Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to get over the internet, lol. Nobody is sure whether people are being legitimate or not.

Anyway, the Harumin x Matsuri ship has officially set sail in my heart.

last edited at Jan 1, 2015 9:01PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

So, what has this author drawn, and is going to draw?
Don't look at me like that, never read any.

And I just keep getting annoyed by that 434 everytime I see it, since I only know about an HTTP 404 - Not Found.

You know, I have to agree with you here. I'm utterly lost.

I think Isya actually answered what the 434 meant on her ask.fm or something at one point. :o Anyway, this is great news!

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know why I feel this way since she didn't get nearly as much development, but Nino's story and feelings at the end killed me.

Interesting manga, read it all in one night :o The last chapter gave me a Honey Crush feeling to it. Bittersweet...

AnAsianBrony
KaWaE discussion 18 Dec 18:48
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Not everyday you see an Aikatsu doujin on here :o

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 08 Dec 01:49
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Eh, the most interesting part about this was the fact that Matsuri gave Yuzu relationship advice, seeing as how she's also the girl who sells certain types of videos and stuff to old men, lol.

Edit: Also, does anyone see Konatsu from Tari Tari in this new girl? >.>

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 1:51AM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

For some reason, I feel like Nico would actually be the dominant one in the relationship...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Are we racing?"

That was way funnier than it should have been.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... The ending pissed me off so I'm going to pretend it didn't happen.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Vampire yuri that I know nothing about? Count me in!

Through the tongue though, oh my gosh... It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The only thing I want at all out of this manga is for Sekai to end up with Yozora. Anything else is a bonus. Don't you dare Nobara no Mori me this time around ;_;

Anyway, about the fall that Sekai took in chapter 3 from the push I assume was from Kagami. That was literally a whole flight of stairs she fell down. At the very least that looks to be a broken leg or something...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I lol'd at the title.

AnAsianBrony
Cross Heart discussion 22 Nov 03:57
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I've had this on my "to read" list for the longest time now, and I'm really glad I finally got to it. The art is great, and the story only seemed to get better the later the chapters went. Based Yoko doe. Not necessarily the most gentle friend, but that girl really cares about Haru.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Both their names have yuri in them. Coincidence? I think not!

AnAsianBrony
Linkage discussion 20 Nov 02:23
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Reminded me slightly of Chobits with the robot falling in love and what not. Interesting, I enjoyed this one..

AnAsianBrony
Hinichijou discussion 19 Nov 23:38
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I got to page 9 and then had to stop. Too much for me...