Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ inb4 they make a new account to reply to that.

Anyway... Quite the threat, attempting to get stuff taken off the reader apparently? Though I view it as an empty threat, sounds like this person is willing to go the distance (and back, lmao) just to satisfy his personal feelings. I mean, that level of persistence is really something else.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Don't even know what I just read. Combine three things I intentionally avoid into one manga and this is it, lmao. Not ragging on it though, I condemned myself when I chose to read it.

Made it to the end. the fricking smegma part, why doe. Disturbed for life, cannot unsee ;'(

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"But I've seen people do this in manga."

#1 reason to do stuff, Kyouko's got it down pat.

AnAsianBrony
BxLxUxE discussion 14 Mar 22:28
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nozomi knows what's up with those two. ;)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Hehe, guess you guys finally got those "two tiny things" done. ^^

Nice reminder of this series, but definitely a noticeable change in tone in these two from the main story (not that it's a bad thing, lol).

AnAsianBrony
Koi-Musubi discussion 14 Mar 18:28
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Wait, a manga involving romance between Nico and someone who isn't Maki? My eyes must be fooling me.

AnAsianBrony
Ayame 14 discussion 11 Mar 17:06
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Agitation."

Well, that's one word for it, haha...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Man, what...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"I can't bare it anymore!"

Even though in all likelihood that was the incorrect word, it made the reading experience much more pleasant, haha.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

LOL, had me rolling when she took that piece xD Conflicts should always be resolved like this. Ah, reminded me of why I like this manga so much :P

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

NEW CHAPTER :') <- tears of joy

I feel like rereading to refresh my memory now. It's been a while :P

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 5:28PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, jerk opponents who made it to the nationals. :P

Get 'em Shino ;_; I really want to see some of Mihirogi's gameplay though. I've only ever heard of how amazing she is and that she destroys people.

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 15:12
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Fricking frick, it happened. orz

I just wonder how people would react if this manga ended and Sara actually ended up with Mei... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"If we get married, your family will get bigger!"

Well, well, well... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: Wait one freaking moment, I only realized that the manga was over when I saw [END], I guess I'm a little oblivious.

Wait one more second, they just got rid of Botan and that was it? >.>

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 4:58PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

lmao, did anyone else laugh when they read the line, "Now we can do some tribadism..."?

I mean, it's just so... I can't imagine anyone actually saying that, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Akado from Achiga finally showing up :o After having seen Achiga-hen and everything, it's really interesting to go back and see what kind of monster player everyone was before they grew up/went pro. >.>

For a spin-off that has nothing to do with the main characters of the first series, this is as good as it gets, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Credits page was by far the best part of this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 08 Feb 23:34
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Man, I caved and read the spoilers on the last page. Just seems like I'll be part of the majority and rage when the chapter comes out on here.

However, I don't want to jump the gun and interpret something wrong because I don't know any Japanese, so I'll withhold judgement for now. If I were Japanese, I'd feel like a god amongst men for obvious reasons... BUT FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE'S SANITY PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE TRUE, SCREW THE LOLI THAT MEI JUST MET(not literally, then I'd just give up on life)

Can't shake the feeling that Mei is a little like Yuriko from "Laika, Pavlov, Pochihachikou."

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 11:35PM

AnAsianBrony
Poison Mind discussion 08 Feb 15:34
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Erm, very detailed art on page 10...

AnAsianBrony
Sour Grapes discussion 08 Feb 15:17
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else after reading a title like that, but I really wanted to get some good angst and somehow have a good ending.

I was wrong. orz

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"You're a pest."

What the hell...

Edit: Not yet caught up but wanted to post anyway, lol...

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 11:52PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh gosh, I don't even know if the ending made me feel better or worse... >.> My feelings are just kind of confused right now, lol.

AnAsianBrony
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 Jan 19:29
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

lmao, this manga never disappoints. Straight up win.

AnAsianBrony
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 14:05
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Super passive in bed? I can see why she's an ex girlfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The wait on new chapters for this manga is so deadly. Can't wait for the anime to come out though.