Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oh finally their feelings surfaced ... In the most painful and ugly way XD but that's their way!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Read it again... I'm damaged D:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think you've passed a point of no return when you start losing interest in het manga/anime... I need that spicy/sweet flavor of yuri (and even yaoi sometimes).

last edited at Aug 30, 2014 12:02AM

Serenata
Happy End discussion 28 Aug 09:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh my God mom! not right now... talk about complications!!!!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so rotten lol ... /downloading

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

there... are... Yuri games? nawwwww! * LOL *

actually that sounds awesome given that I've never played one. any suggestions for a virgin gamer?

There are just really hard to find or in japn only
Summon night swordcraft story 1 & 2 for the gba if you play as the girl are pretty gay.
I think there's a strawberry panic game for the ps2 jpn.

So yeah maybe we should make a gaming thread I'm a gamer and I'm crazy for yuri so I do my research ^_^.

I'm having high hopes for this upcoming game http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Atelier_Shallie:_Alchemists_of_the_Dusk_Sea
You can pick up only girl as main character ... Oh Madoka let it be yuri.

Sorry for changing the subject of the thread I just... Love that game or what they've show so far so ...yeah.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have been waiting for this chapter to be translated for the longest time. Seeing Fue have emotions finally is great. Though I still don't like Asuna that much. She's just fucked up. Cheating....blackmailing....I don't know how Fue called that 'love.' Fue only saw the outside of Asuna, not the inside of her. But I guess things all worked out in this chapter even though it was pretty sad.

I bet she was sleeping most of the time so she didn't notice.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aside from famous gaming websites, Kronos Mcanime but is all in spanish... I'm more active there than any other site because I can talk about anime topics like yuri, games and there's even space for The legend of Korra ... omg that ending.

Inside a game doesn't count? I waste a lot of time inside Tera

Serenata
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 12:26
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Very nicely done I would say . Two married women with children have found love and happiness with each other while the husbands are away for work . Or possibly the husbands allow it to happen because they know the wives are bi-sexual. Either way it works out nicely . So many possibilities in explaining this , but it just comes down to the families being happy and the need to not disturb the harmony they have found.

Happyness only for the women because their husband are working hard somewhere not knowing anything... And these woman can't be together because of their children... Only once in a while, is bittersweet.

Serenata
Image Comments 20 Aug 10:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's hot...

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh man just caught up in this series and learned it has already finished at around 114 chapters and a second series has 12 chapters out.... man I really should learn to read Japanese.

How fast do chaps update, it seems slow.

It was slow.... I mean... Slooooooooooow but now is steady.

Serenata
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 10:04
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

...I should read the release posts beforehand more often

Yeah, everything was going so good... But oh well, it wasn't a bad end just a troll good end

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Noooo triangles! get away from meee x0 but it''s cuuuuuuuuuute but nooooo but awwww

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Eat her! IT'S YOUR CHANCE! Forget minchi, surrender to your desires and just devorate her petite body D: ... But no homo

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Absolutelly powerful, this chapter was indeed.
Ayane x Hayate... Such battle full of feelings, this is how it should be... It's the only way.
Thanks a lot, I've waited weeks, months and even a year for releases of this manga... seeing it again at this phase drives me to tears.

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 6:57PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Her dream came true... And she came too

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think they're just there cuddling while sleeping...

Serenata
Stretch discussion 16 Aug 13:22
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The 0 chapter is out, I guess is a matter of minutes to appear here too... Oh destiny, why you're so direct sometimes?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

WHAT DIS IT!?!

Serenata
Stretch discussion 15 Aug 07:44
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ran is lovable as a pet!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I knew that it was going todo be a crazy sneeze but... I'm just never prepared for senpai's actions. Brb gonna cry

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I see your point Abdyn01, but nothing kills this feeling that even if there were 10 more chapters, even a kiss would be too much for this work... Because the history goes like "X girl loves Y girl, Y girls love A girl, A Girl likes C girl, C Girl likes X girl and there's another girl but it doesn't matter anymore" Because the mangaka at the end wanted an open ending without much details... So this feels like "moe up the butt" .

Why I don't buy yuri hime? I can give explanations but at the end is all excuses, everyone could at least buy one friggin manga in their lifetime, maybe I don't have the right to complain but if only those who support the manga can discuss about it, all forums would die, and yes I know that's not what you meant to say but... sigh This was so void... I've read one shots with more exciting and romantic relationships... love relationships. That's why I complain, because maybe the rushed ending didn't change the ending that this autor had originally planned.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good! Pure yuri from the beggining... I dont want to be betrayed again! Thanks for the new release!
It's not shit! It's Katsura!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Absolutelly wonderful, I never expected a new chapter so quick! And finally e everyone is together... We reached the climax!! And really seeing all these duels flowing is amazing. Thanks forma translation!!!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don know what I expected.... Romance? None... NONE of the pairings I was looking for were made, the only pone happy seems to be the last person to show up and She was just there thinking "such annoying main character" ... sight good nites everybody... Thnks for translating... sight