Forum › Posts by White Rose

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

But somehow I feel like the teacher won't keep her part of the deal if the lonely girl decides to stop coming.

Actually -- does a simple teacher really have the power to get people into the best universities just by writing a letter? Smells kinda fishy to me.

IMHO we'll get one of these days (after a dozen chapters or so) the big reveal that, gasp, shock, the teacher never had that power to begin with. It was all a big fat lie to fool Ayaka. Then Ayaka will be like:

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Blah blah cliché, blah blah too angsty, blah blah not PC, blah blah hetero marriage, blah blah pregnancy, blah blah MC a bad role model, blah blah other MC a bitch, blah blah blah blah blah.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Let's call it the White Rose law, since that sounds nice anyway and won't piss off Nez-chan. We can invoke it whenever someone complains about content in a story that had clearly labeled tags and that they shouldn't have read in the first place.

I feel honored. (>///‿///<)

White Rose
Image Comments 12 Dec 16:42
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
77923900_p0

Aww so wholesome.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The salt from the butthurt dumbfucks who can't read tags is healing to me.

We should make this into a new version of Niven's Law:

"There is a technical, literary term for those who can't read tags and write posts to complain about stories they should have avoided in the first place. The term is 'butthurt dumbfuck'."

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The chief might be scared, perhaps?
I can't think of any other explanation. The editor is ruining business, and the chief said "Just let him be." How can that be?
That editor must be a scary psycho who terrifies his bosses and they don't dare reprimand him or fire him.

White Rose
Yamitsuki discussion 06 Dec 16:39
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
  1. love the rip van winkle in the credits, gg scanlators

Same. b(^.^)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Mebbe that's why they are the Evil Clique?

Natch! ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Lol she's lucky she is in a yuri manga, not a shoujo manga... coz in a shoujo manga the Evil Clique of Yori Fangirls would've already cornered her in some empty classroom and roughed her up for stringing Yori along... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

In shoujo manga, girls that don't give a definite answer when confessed to and leave the other person in a limbo (can't be lovers, can't move on, can only wait and wait) are generally considered to be the ABSOLUTE WORST.

Aki is on solid ground with her challenge to Himari.

White Rose
Image Comments 05 Dec 09:20
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
78053180_p0

Maid yuri!

White Rose
Pink Rush discussion 05 Dec 09:18
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yay, new chapter. This isn't actually the last chapter, is it? It REALLY doesn't feel like it, but the ending narration kinda makes me suspicious, and Baka Updates says it's just one volume anways.

If MAL is to be believed there should be one more chapter.

well I don't know how this would wrap up in one chapter

Maru realizes her feelings for Sana and they elope together and get married?

White Rose
Image Comments 03 Dec 09:57
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Ekwyrqqu8aalwuc-orig

Seeing how Marnie is blushing (and covering the critter's eyes) I'd say Gloria's attempt at hiding the scene from her is rather pointless.

White Rose
Image Comments 03 Dec 09:55
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Ekcwds6u8aabslq-orig

Lol

White Rose
Image Comments 03 Dec 09:53
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Qswnanf

I love those sequences where we start with a normal scene of two characters interacting as usual (talking, for example) and next panel they are in bed and have just had sex and one of them is all like "Eh? What happened? Aren't there some developments missing in this transition? Eh?"

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Even female doggies fall for her? Good grief, girl, your sex pheromones are out of control!

But how come it didn't work on the kitties at the pet shop? Even tho it worked on the pet shop employee? As expected, cats are Da Coolness.

(And btw I was kinda disappointed Nagi from this series didn't show up at the pet shop, lol.)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This manga taught me that stalkers make the best lovers, because nobody knows and understands you as well as they do.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch178#13

Someone explain the joke to me. It looks like it's supposed to be a video starring Shizuka & Mio?

White Rose
Image Comments 17 Nov 13:04
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Xjbsctu

I think they're just 4 individual snapshots.

It's a bit confusing at first... but I guess you're right, it's not a sequence.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Uh did we read the same manga? you're delusional and apparently can't read.

Hehehe, cut her some slack. After all, Shion, Reina and Yua are all very worried about that mottokare dude — and even making contingency plans to sabotage him if he and Akemi ever get together again.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So-o-o...
Midori's wedding is coming...
Time for the MC to get her Dustin Hoffman on and pull a Graduate? (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"Rainy Season in the Empire"

These two may look and act like airheads, but, when it comes to yuri, they are like giants towering over all the other couples in the series and smirking smugly at their collective uselessness.

Loooool I’m dying at this comment... but I think MahiMahi are too sweet to be smug. It’s more like they would laugh and giggle as they sprinkled Yuri feels across the land lol.

Like the goddesses they are. (nods nods)

I loved how only in the last page you realize all the other girls are talking about MahiMahi in yellow raincoats. "So cute and yellow!" "The power of healing!" "A miracle will happen after seeing them!" Hahaha, their divine status is unquestionable.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"You'll be my sex slave from now on, bitch! Or else I'll tell the teachers!"

That sounds more like it. :P

I can imagine Nao being totally thrilled and excited by it, too, lol.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Dang it. I saw Naoko and the Delinquent tag and was overjoyed.

Then I saw only 4 pages and was sad, even moreso after bulldozing through them.

KODAMAAAAAA YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH SUCH A GREAT PREMISE AND SETTING AND CHARACTERS AND THEN STOP AT 4 PAGES

TURN THIS INTO A SERIES ASAP

White Rose
Lily Marble discussion 31 Oct 11:11
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018