Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Yeah, I can imagine the photocopy machine had a malfuction or two the next day considering how much fluid they left on there, lmao.

AnAsianBrony
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 19:56
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I can't get past how evil they made that guy look...

So true. He looks like the devil incarnate, such a contrast from the regular art style. Anyway, Ploy is just as big of a bitch as I thought she'd be so far. brb going to go bang my ex one more time and try to break up her relationship lolol

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Fuck me

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Jeez, this made me tear up :'(

It's a simple sounding concept, an immortal and a "regular" person. It will always be painful for one who lives forever, because everything they love will eventually fade away...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The author has the raws/links to the raws up to chapter 13 on her Facebook, if anybody is interested. See how I'm not posting spoilers in the thread?

Oooh, not that I can understand anything that's going on, but thanks for the heads up :)

I'm surprised at the lack of NSFW activities that actually take place up to chapter 9 or something for a story that starts out so strongly with those vibes

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know if my heart can handle this, it's soooo cute x)

I'm ok with each update getting a new chapter, though it might be a pain for the uploaders...

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 04 Oct 21:37
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A bit of a talk, some words of advice, and a new mindset for the second half. I'm ready for this comeback.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This neeeeeds a sequel, I can't be satisfied with things ending like that >.<

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That has to be the calmest sex I've ever seen.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I believe in you too Cirno, you got it this time T_T

This takes a tole the heart for sure. Daiyousei being the cause of Cirno's problems, making her own decision on what to do about it, the absolute faith that she puts in Cirno... It's so beautiful.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Huh, from what I can tell from here, it seems Takeda is the "favourite" simply because he's not as unlikeable as everyone else, lmao.

Also, I'm probably really late on this since I haven't really read through this thread yet but the fact that "Netsuzou Trap" could actually be abbreviated as "NTR" blows my mind. I never noticed until page 9 of the extra where they put the two side-by-side...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Hmm, I can't dance at all, but I might consider taking it up if I get to improve like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 09 Aug 20:41
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

7 dora? wuuuut. Those double dora indicators were crazy.

Kiyosumi in last place, pretty huge deficit. Now I'm excited because there's pretty much no way Kiyosumi loses this, yet they're 38600 points from second place right now. I'd love to see Saki land a (counted) yakuman of her own again one of these days. :P

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh my gosh, her senpai's face after hearing the confession T_T

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

wut dafuq

Didn't know you could really put rape and comedy into the same manga, lol...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh, so that's what happens when you get into a relationship with a nymphomaniac...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, here we go. Boyfriend is getting suspicious, crap is about to go down.

AnAsianBrony
Fragtime discussion 29 Jul 22:23
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A somewhat similar situation to this one has appeared in another manga which I'm sure everyone knows about.

please let this one end in sexy time after making up pls

I don't remember that manga, name please.

Do you mean The Feelings We All Must Endure''?

I was referencing http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch13#5 which I really don't think needs a spoiler, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm so conflicted... I don't like NTR and cheating, but it's yuri, and that speaks for itself, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Fragtime discussion 26 Jul 15:26
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A somewhat similar situation to this one has appeared in another manga which I'm sure everyone knows about.

please let this one end in sexy time after making up pls

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Man, I had a really bad feeling about this after reading to about chapter 4... It's like when I watched Madoka Magica for the first time >.>

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Something that feels more enjoyable than eating? It can't be!

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The last two chapters (kind of) made this worth the read. I mean, sure I didn't feel like crying when Lilly and Momoka had to part or anything, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and well, I got my happy ending :P I, erm, came here for the secks and got a little more than that out of it.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:35AM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh gosh, a "great idea." lol, this will be interesting for sure.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, they sure don't waste time. Garlic ramen on page 2, then the start of lewd activities on page 3. xD