Forum › Posts by Evilnemesis

Evilnemesis
Citrus discussion 26 Dec 04:41
joined Mar 23, 2013

Really...? Why...They're both so god damn stupid, frustrating, and annoying though...

You forgot about the kisses and the pushing down and overall lewdness. That's why they won.

Evilnemesis
Citrus discussion 25 Dec 20:17
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thank you folks. This was such a nice surprise, especially the last part.
Damn. The aura, the hairstyle, everything about Harumin's sister will be in my memory for a long time to come as I read lesbian novels featuring cool, unfeeling characters.

Let me stare and drool at it for a while

Ya, she hot. Sucks that she'll be the next troublemaker.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand THERE IT IS! Right there. Series just got ruined for me. Another one of those "I love you" both proceed to sleep with just about everybody series. Not a huge fan of those.

You can't have a H-manga story tank set in high school without a threesome/foursome/Xsome, you just don't do that.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I often find Hachimitsu scans choice of manga questionnable.

How so?

Evilnemesis
Be My Last discussion 21 Dec 23:13
joined Mar 23, 2013

Where can I sign up to have a Mirei?

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

DAT ASS!

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

^It's because having a penis is the biggest offense a manga character can commit on Dynasty. Using toys comes right after that, by the way.

Toys are fine, just don't be a phallic shaped object and it's all good.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I think you overvalue your own opinion a little.

Pretty sure one's own opinion is the ONLY criteria that matters when rating what one found enjoyable.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

"Is this the age of Yuri?!"

It sure is!

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's not even funny how small her wings compared to how big(fat?) her body is, just look at page 7.

How does she even fly? Magic! Really it's magic

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 1:30PM

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Awesome.
Awesome.

Motherfucker... I had headphones with high volume because I was listening to music. Why you do this to me? 2AM scare ;_;

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

So I'm watching a Bayonetta 2 playthrough right now because I don't own a WiiU and the Smash announcement made me depressed because it reminded me that I can't play it. Anyways, from what I can gather, they completely got rid of the low key "romance" (for the lack of a better word) with Luka and upped the subtext with Jeanne?

Did you come to this conclusion while watching only the very beginning?

But yeah Luka doesn't get anything in Bayo 2
Even Loki gets more lol

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 2:24AM

Evilnemesis
Oh Japan... 17 Dec 15:24
joined Mar 23, 2013

Because the woman could push a child on the new husband which isn't his, I guess.

I think the reverse is the "better" and most probable reason.
Current husband won't have responsibilities toward a child that may or may not have been conceived through adultery ( those darn sinful women ).

Evilnemesis
Oh Japan... 17 Dec 15:15
joined Mar 23, 2013

Wow, that is really stupid. I didn't know that was a thing. How can that be a thing?

Lineage, what else.

Evilnemesis
Oh Japan... 17 Dec 13:17
joined Mar 23, 2013

I have a male friend who married a japanese woman and took her family name (he lives in Japan anyway).
Coincidentically, that family name is "Miyazaki".

Interesting. I would like to point out, if people didn't know, that foreigners are exempt from the "pick 1 name" unlike japanese couples.

Evilnemesis
Oh Japan... 17 Dec 13:00
joined Mar 23, 2013

Doesn't it also happen in Japan that husband "marries into wife's family", and takes her surname?

It might not be common, but it's still well-known and accepted. In the rest of the world it's much more rare.

96% of the time the husband's surname is taken. I assume the 4% is if the wife's family has higher status or he's taking the name because he's a successor of some kind. I'm sure there's another couple reasons why.

I was more facepalming at the delay in remarriage for women only, it's going to be reduced to 100 days but that's still discrimination and the law has no basis since we can easily do DNA testing to determine the child's genetic lineage

joined Mar 23, 2013

Ahh, EBV. Now this makes more sense.

Evilnemesis
Oh Japan... 17 Dec 11:58
Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I love the series but ... once again, how dense is she?

Denser than a neutron star.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm totally not seeing Miss Sunflower seriously shipping Matsuri with the boy, she's just inclined to be influenced a lot by what she reads and loses track of reality. The fact that suddenly things are about her shook her out of it. As for feelings for Matsuri, she's certainly got them but doesn't understand them at all. So she's inclined to make really big mistakes from time to time.

This.

Great, another Sakaki interfering with another yuri couple. I do hope he gets rejected in the most terrible way.

Woah...

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 6:08PM

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Master woman teased the brother? Kinky.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I came here to read the comments, thanks folks. No big wall of text saying this is worst thing to exist and all though, I still remember the original deleted thread for the other sensei one.

Evilnemesis
Anime season 01 Dec 16:10
joined Mar 23, 2013

and ass motorboating

I have a deja vu again.....

That guy's eyes...

joined Mar 23, 2013

I did not mean it like said, bad choice of words from my side. It is more "accepted" as in they simply accept the existence of it and then try to hide it from the public eye while not actively trying to do anything against it.

Japanese have the same attitude about it than they have about homosexuality. Everyone knows it exists but as long as you don't talk nor do something about it, you can pretend it doesn't.

That's Japanese general behavior for anything problematic tbh, just slide it under the rug.

joined Mar 23, 2013

There are girls doing it in every country in the world (probably even Vatican City). It is just a lot more accepted in Japan.

I doubt it, and certainly not by Vatican City citizens since there's like 30 female citizens.