Forum › Posts by DLSF

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Imouto seems to be a bit less yandere this chapter, hmm...

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Abandoned

Damn.

last edited at Oct 5, 2013 10:25AM

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

This is way too funny. I can't believe this manga escaped my radar for this long

Teachers don't do this to their students in real life right? ... Right??

DLSF
Fragtime discussion 01 Oct 11:31
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Yay for good yuri with interesting plot device!

It keeps getting better.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

It was a really well-done Tomato Surprise, if I say so myself.

I should've known when she said it was a 'person' she was looking for...

DLSF
Fragtime discussion 23 Sep 04:41
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Its not that i mind manga doing impossible stuff - it happens all the time - but - i dont want it 'utterly impossible' to the point of 'too dumb even for fiction' - like stopping time for the whole universe would be - who's she meant to be - the creator of the universe?

As for sakuya, like i said, id always assumed most who can stop time, are actualy just removing 'themselves' from it - so they can move etc instantly seeming and then 're-enter' the flow- that's a WHOLE lot more believable- even in a world with magic.

And the freezing time while talking to people and then walking off and nobody says anything?? It's not 'overthinking'. Its not like i mind the basic premis a schoolgirl can freeze time in some way. But you can do that well, or badly - I just wish it was self consistant and not full of obvious issues.

All that said- i still find it somewhat enjoyable and will keep reading :) Though I also didnt like the long haired girls attitude in part 2 - hope she isnt as shallow as she seems there.

You know, most of the time when the 'Time Stopping' trope is used, the user usually does stop the entire universe. Limited time stopping is actually the exception since it'll cause major issues like a part of the world being out of sync with the rest.

The walking off part is a problem, though. Maybe her power makes people automatically forget about her, amnesia-like?

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Only three? That seems, well, quite abrupt. Nevertheless, I love it.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Cute and mental, just the way I like it.

And I can't believe that nobody died (earlier).

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

"Pets are allowed"

That was priceless.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

It was a great series, enjoyed it all the way through. But what made this series really stand out for me is the absolutely horrifying faces the characters (especially Hanai) makes sometimes. That's to say, I really like the art style.

Waiting for extras patiently.

DLSF
Past Heaven discussion 12 Aug 11:19
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/past_heaven#6

The characters in that anime looked suspiciously like in 'I Love You'. And knowing what happened in it...

DLSF
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Well, I suspected the friend to be the vampire from the start (vampires tend to be blonde and have strange names). But after the teacher was introduced, I changed my mind. I guess it made the shock stronger.

DLSF
Anfang discussion 16 Jun 10:40
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

I was actually reading a lot about vampire mythology these last few days and then this comes up. Incredibly good timing!

DLSF
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

I enjoyed the read, even though some of the translated dialogue was a bit awkward. The art was good though, IMO.

they seem to have trouble keeping the characters' names straight

Somehow I didn't notice that at all?

DLSF
Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I really enjoy simple, laid back, no angst or drama type of stories. Even more with these cute as hell characters.

Also, shouldn't this be grouped with the first one?