Forum › Posts by 2SpiritCherokeePrincess

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Retypeset the broken english you cowards

Never! It's supposed to be off-putting to read. Take it up with the author, we are merely recreating the experience

Yeah i honestly like it this way, conveys their communication struggle better.

I thought the same thing.

For those who haven't read what came before: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/will_these_words_reach_you
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/will_these_words_reach_you_bonus_track_harajuku

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Ah yes, the return of the yuri cliche, the guy who tries to hit on one of the main couple only to be driven off.

I kinda want to write a story about this now, something like "I'm a straight male but I live in a Yuri Manga so every day is hell for me".

https://zinmanga.com/manga/why-did-i-the-mc-of-gal-game-jump-into-a-world-of-yuri-comic/

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Misaki discussion 18 Jan 17:05
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The child's reaction on page 3 seems to contradict the following revelation.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

@けやき坂46: Talk about missing the point. Denying the existence of non-binary people won't make us go away. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o_ch01#21

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

She should have swatted those 2 out of the sky like the bugs they are. I wonder why her presence would effect the behavior of bats?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 17 Jan 06:02
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
Selfie01

The author has a Japanese name; she must read a lot of Chinese manhua though.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Fancy Lala: ...

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

"Carrot Lamborghini?" Why do manga characters do such weird things with food?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I wonder the parents having a meal at the cafe would make a difference?

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

On December 21st here in Salem, The Proud Boys & other fascist groups broke into the Oregon State Capitol. Now it looks like that was just a trial run for what they were really planning. A 30 minute report by Backyard Politix.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 05 Jan 09:52
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
Cookie

When did Cookie Monster reincarnate as a schoolgirl?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

(has that ever actually happened to anybody ever? I nosebleed easily, but I've never had them in response to sexual arousal.)

Not caused by lust, but when Morgan Terry reacted to the end of She-ra (specifically when Catra & Adora admit their feelings & kiss) she gets so emotional her nose does bleed. Time 43:15 of this video. Warning: If you want to see her reaction to the kiss itself (36:30) be ready to remove your headphones--she screams at the top of her lungs.

Edited for spoilers.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 12:41PM by OrangePekoe

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Happy new year. ...

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Dynasty often avoids tags due to "spoilers." In this case, the lack of a tag is the spoiler.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

It's starting to fall apart now. She's in a city where plenty of people must have an intact will-to-live, yet she starves herself while waiting for one person to change? "Picky eater" doesn't begin to describe her.

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

In the words of Amy Goodman: ...

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

If you don't know, here is a short list of phrases offensive to my people. As an Alaska Native, misuse of "totem pole" is particularly disturbing to me. https://www.diversityinc.com/things-never-to-say-to-american-indian-coworkers/

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

What your totem pole analogy literally says is that the king is the least important person in the kingdom, & dukes are slightly less unimportant than him. What do you mean by that?

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Wow, there's someone here who's racist enough to mock Alaska Natives by appropriating totem poles, while unable to comprehend which part of the structure matters.

@DR2 Hajime Hinata: It is a good ending. There is no need to be fooled by someone who hides behind smart-sounding nonsense to get away with looking down on everyone else.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 08 Dec 08:01
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
85737076_p0

Big mistake. If you sleep next to her, you'll catch her cold. At least, I hope it's just a cold.

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 9:34PM

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

but the ending was sweet none the less

I don't recall seeing anything about the engagement being called off you know. So Milady's still scheduled for a political marriage to a vain, overprivileged idiot who disliked her to begin with and now doubtless outright hates her.

Did you even read the title? "...Her Engagement was Annulled..."

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Does ‘lesbian trapped in het marriage due to societal expectations’ exceed the tag character limit?

Loveless marriage