Forum › Posts by Technez

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

https://imgur.com/8gCl4zV
Hi, I have this screenshot from a dinosaur yuri manga i read on here, does anyone know it?

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Woah, woah, i was holding off on reading this, and,. and, they, they kissed, they did it, they're together, i am so incidjnfpdajsnvp

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018
_keekis-1593609646488559619-img2

Quite nice

Technez
Yuru Yuri discussion 24 Dec 02:11
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I actually thought this was a doujin and they were going to kiss, can't believe it's back

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Very nice read, I enjoyed it a lot, rollercoaster of emotions

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Woah, that, that surprised me

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018
Bocchinpo

If you go look at the source from wsdh scans you can see the mem this image was inspired from, wa-wa-wa-karu

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah this story, I love it a lot actually, more than I expected at the beginning. Shiori's true form is breathtaking, can't wait for all these mysteries to piece together

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

They, they did it! In the first twen ty chapters!

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Their domestic donut life, precious

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ohhh, it is the first chapter of something, looking forward to this!

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ohhh, this seems so interesting! Can't wait to see this playout, I really like the dynamic.

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Shit it's the ichiban kawaii author? I'll be honest that series fucked me up a bit, couldn't stop thinking about some of that fucked up stuff for a while, but I only actually left when social awkwardness got added in. Well, I'll stick with this series, does look like it's going to be interesting

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This was wonderful and the only things I know about fate are from a handful of doujins, top tier content.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man my yuri goggles are weak, I just thought of wanting to work in like a place with nice stuff and staff. They are so cute together, hope they, marry^2

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

They, they confessed? They did it? They actually confessed?? Mutually??? No misunderstandings??? I love them I hope they have a happy life I can die happy now

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I can't believe I never suspected it wasn't their real names, I love them

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 6:01PM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

It got an anthology?! I'm so excited, I love this series so much can't wait to see other people's takes on them, thank you for translating knight heron!

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I love this

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ok but, boobs confined in fabric protected from the cold with several layers would be warmer than the rest of the body, and sharing body heat is warmer. I can excuse everyone being after boobs and other odd things, but I cannot excuse these inaccuracies!

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018
Presencedetectionex

That first bocchi is so cute, harmless little animal

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

"Wearing is fewer clothes clothes.. is pretty... important" I wonder what was running through her head as she said that, blushing. it'll forever be a mystery

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah, I hadn't given this a chance before and, I would regret it if I'd never read it, but it's nice to have a pile up of chapters without waiting through the angst. This was so cute and nice and I love the vibes of the story

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Noooo, she's lying to you spoiled rich girl, she is actually just a kind kissing person at her core, don't believe her

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I got reminded of this series, it seems it'll be coming back in 2023, might reread it before that to get a refresher