Forum › Posts by Akirio-chan

Akirio-chan
Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

She likes her nimble fingers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 12, 2012

Stops clicking next after realizing there's no more pages

...excuse me but is that it?!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

We need the sequel.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Read this like a 3rd time to finally realise they went to a love hotel at the end lol. I thought it was either of their rooms until i noticed the phone and the way the room is arranged.

joined Jul 12, 2012

I loved this story, but... Is it weird if I mention that the president looks awfully a lot like my mom in Comaku's art style...

[2 and a half years later..]
I re-read the story again and when I saw the ceo I still thought that she looks exactly like my mom in art form. Geez its pretty weird to think about that while reading this kind of story.

joined Jul 12, 2012

What a fucking chad.

joined Jul 12, 2012

"Lets touch each other lots" lol that became kinda lewd.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Almost forgot that tan girl knew spanish lol. Also the word pequeno needs to be pequeño for pronounciation purposes. Cause when a spanish person reads it it sounds incorrect lol.

And man I can probably imagine that its hard for Japanese people to learn spanish, even if they adopted a few spanish/portuguese words to their language.

Akirio-chan
Angel's Toy discussion 30 Sep 01:34
joined Jul 12, 2012

Very sexy. Negom did a really good job with this one. Would've never guessed that this was their first attempt at drawing with toys involved in the story. I will definitely tip my hat for that.

And as previously mentioned by everyone I agree that we all need to see the next book with Saaya topping sensei.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Yes finally more tomboys. Gotta love em.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

One thing I'm noticing a lot with these bully stories is that a way to make a bully to stop bullying is by telling them that you like them.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Nice

joined Jul 12, 2012

LOL deadass this happened to me. Before my girlfriend moved in with me I had reorganized my room and made it look real nice. Tho I had my anime and manga collection out on the bookshelves in display cause I ain't ashamed, plus she's a weeb too. (which btw if you're a weeb like me and have too much anime or manga GET BOOKSHELVES. They're a life saver when it comes to saving space and looking organized) So as she was moving in she also brought her stuff and some of it ended up everwhere as the days progressed because she was still deciding where to put them so at one point when I came back from work it legit looked like the last page.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

The title threw me off until I read the tags and the author. Makes sense for this to eventually happen lol

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

What did you expect?

Probably cake.

The cake is a lie.

shocked_pikachu_face.jpg

Nonsense. E V E R Y T H I N G I S C A K E .

But I want cheese!

Cheesecakes exist

cheesecakes are even made of cheese?

Well it is made of cream cheese.

joined Jul 12, 2012

The art style kinda feels like it belongs in a vampire story more than it does here.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Yes. All of my yes to this.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

When the art is nice and simple but the hand positions are drawn super well :o

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

That moment when my bilingual mind was able to read everything just fine lol. Though the spanish is off in some parts. It was just well enough to be read just like the English parts where its kinda funky to read but you kinda get it. But overall realistically in moments where there's language barriers the whole conversation will always sound off. So in a way I appreciated the realness of it all.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Aw they're both dorks but this was so cute and wholesome.

joined Jul 12, 2012

So wholesome and loved how unexpectedly long this was. Definitely lots of cute moments.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

As someone who works in retail and is forced to be around people constantly but got lucky to have enough space to social distance at work, but that's not the same case at home. Specially when you have a partner who sleeps in the same bed as you. But when I get home I immediately shower before even coming close to her. I really do try my best to make sure I dont bring anything home, because she doesn't have the best immune system.

So make sure to wash your hands frequently and shower immediately after coming back from any place. And do not reuse any clothes. Just throw them into the wash after taking them off. Be safe out there everyone.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Damn. Not bad.

Also the damn name on the title caught my attention all due to having a similar name lol.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh wow that ending was wholesome. Not bad.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

“Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth?”

New proverb I learned today

Its an old saying actually. Weirdly enough I haven't heard it as much as I used to since I moved to the US. Probably it depends in which country you're raised in.