Forum › Posts by 4noki

4noki
Yuru Yuri discussion 14 Apr 22:07
joined Jul 22, 2016

Mirakurun is amazing

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, it's been a while, and this story is intense as always. I couldn't help but go ahead and read the raws...

Sato-chan is a murderer! RIP, friend-chan. We finally get insight on Shio-chan's mind and her past. There are quite a few chapters on her mom and her, and they were interesting. Mom-chan is too much of a precious child who didn't deserve what happened to her.
Sato and Shio finally get into a fight and talk it out (if it really counted), kind of developing, I suppose. How our protagonists met is finally revealed, and it was really really nice.
And we also get to see more into Sato too, like her relationship with her aunt and a realization on how she defines love.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I was coming in worried because (Drama + Kodama Naoko) but I came out pretty satisfied. Wish it was longer.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

This is so cute. Also, I kind of love these AKB parodies in manga XD Haha. Although as an idol wota, I'm not into AKB anymore.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I read it in Chinese before. Eh, wow, it is a bit more disjointed than I remember. This story (the violet sea story) is actually a flashback arc discussing Bronya's past. It's pretty good (and sad).

joined Jul 22, 2016

YoshiRuby is a blessing. So cute. I'm dying from cuteness.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I'm so glad for the update. This big brother tho. I didn't expect to see this type of drama in this manga. Ahhhh, great as always.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, his friends are jerks. Urgh. I hope ex-bf doesn't do anymore stupid things, but I suppose that's too much to ask for.
On the other hand, loving how the girls are going right now.

4noki
1 x ½ discussion 09 Sep 22:51
joined Jul 22, 2016

lolololol, I don't like pushy guys or clingy guys, so I don't know what to feel about the dad. (also, being irresponsible and proposing + having kids + dying so early is bad too)
But I'm definitely curious to see how this turns out and if we'll see dead dad in the future more.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Dang. It's so good. I really enjoy historical types of works, and Touhou is great too. Is there still more to it? The "series" is still labeled ongoing.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, so quick. Confession already. I'm enjoying this very much.

joined Jul 22, 2016

This is a blessing to this world...

joined Jul 22, 2016

I can't really keep track of what pages are the new pages to this thing.
But, lol, a guy I follow is really into this game already.

joined Jul 22, 2016

This is amazing. Though, I have never watched any of the Pirates of the Car. movies or anything.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I dunno, I enjoyed this a lot. A lot more than expected.

4noki
Ayakashiko discussion 14 Aug 12:55
joined Jul 22, 2016

Too much. This is so sweet. Mahoronnnnnnn, I love you tooooooo~

joined Jul 22, 2016

Elma is such a glutton that I can't believe my eyes.

4noki
New Game discussion 12 Aug 11:08
joined Jul 22, 2016

Aoba is such a charmer. Is this senpai power? lol

joined Jul 22, 2016

That was so cute... yet somehow bittersweet.

4noki
Image Comments 03 Aug 21:34
joined Jul 22, 2016
Panty_and_stocking_by_cosom-d81eviz

It's butter + syrup on a pancake though?
Haha, it's a shame there's not more of this ship.

4noki
Two Spirals discussion 02 Aug 22:22
joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute, sweet, somewhat scarily high tension. I don't know what to say about this. Enjoyable?

4noki
Image Comments 30 Jul 00:04
joined Jul 22, 2016
Hb7d8cu

lol, wait. Despite being the translator... I didn't realize this was Bandori stuff... Uwah, I'm pretty out of it. Haha.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I dunno. This was actually great. Somehow.

4noki
Ayakashiko discussion 27 Jul 18:22
joined Jul 22, 2016

After this chapter, I like Kii a lot more.

4noki
Gift discussion 23 Jul 16:50
joined Jul 22, 2016

Yeaaaahhhhh. To think Maki-chan would inspire Riko-chan... somehow, there's a feeling of satisfaction. This was just a really satisfying doujin to be sure.