Forum › Posts by Suzuma

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Fay

As Johnny had put it, this can of worms has been closed and thrown off a cliff already. Even before MacySan made the post about not fighting, we had already stopped. At least I did. This sitch is done for me. Moving on. Don't start digging up corpses, please.

(On a side note and a really ultimate last word though: the only people I take advice from are those who know me, so for future reference: please don't bother.)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 4:20PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

FOR ALL FANS OF FLUTTERING FEELINGS

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

More info bout that can be found if ya'll read page 281 of the Fluttering Feelings spoiler thread. And with that, I zoom off!

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 16:11
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

And thank you, for letting Newp go on this one. Really appreciate that. :>

No problem. I got a bit of common decency left in me, even if people usually don't believe that. XD Look, whatever Newpy's dealing with, if you catch her over on the other side just tell her I said hi and to keep her head high, okay? I'd appreciate that. :)

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 16:08
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Check it out!

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

Here we go. This is the link for the forum I said I'd create. We're getting real, people. If you love Ssamba and wanna say something to her, hop on over there! :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

More Updates

LINK FOR THE FORUM: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10056-fluttering-feelings-fans-unite-hang-in-there-ssamba

GO NUTS, PEOPLE!
Let's love the shit out of this woman! W00t

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hey guys!

So. It turns out this thread and my plan to reach out to Ssamba somehow end up as nothing more but another result of my own impulsivity and my habit of overthinking and complicating things way too much whenever I really, really want them. XD What I'm talking about? Simple. This:

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/146092242457/how-to-send-messages-to-ssamba-on-naver

(Thanks goes to Fluttering Feelings translator Halmoni.)

It turns out that Ssamba is pretty certainly able to understand basic English and thus also should understand the messages we write to her as long as we don't make them too complicated. The link posted above shows instructions how to sign up on naver (where Ssamba has her blog) and how to write her a message there. Since this is easily the best and fastest way to deliver our messages, let's just do that instead of what I had thought of. :D That way, we won't have to worry about any deadlines or whatever too! Everyone can just go there when they have time and feel like it.

So yeah...you're all allowed to facepalm at my actions now. I did as well. XD Still, I love how many people have posted here. In the end, even if I've proven to be an idiot with the planning talent of a five-year-old, I still feel like I was able to start something good, which makes me happy. :) But I don't count in this sitch, so ya'll go hop on over to naver now, make an account and make Ssamba happy instead! :D

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 11:24AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

littleyuri
That picture is so sweet! :D

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Maepkllm

I want to sign up for translation. I'm Korean and living in Seoul. The only problem is I will be extremely busy for few days (just for a week or so) so if there is anything I can help let me know.

That would just be so awesome! If you're busy, we'll give you all the time you'd need. Maybe you know someone else, who's fluent in Korean and could help you out? If so, maybe just try to get them on board and ask them to sign up here (if they aren't already) so we know whom to contact? Otherwise, just keep an eye on this thread for more updates from me and the others. We'll manage to recruit someone else to give you a hand with the translations for sure, so you won't be overwhelmed. :) For now though: THANK YOU SO MUCH! You rock!

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:38PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Short Update

Alright, so we're getting this thing on the roll! Awesome! high fives everyone
I'll create a thread at least sometime later so everyone can already gather there and post their thoughts and feelings in English already. Problem now is that the person I thought could help us is, according to 2 of her friends, so busy that we really should not bother her with anything more. Now, I don't know what happened, but it there seems to be some personal stuff involved, which is why I won't push her and just count her out. So this is where we start to get this into action.

PHASE ONE: FIND AN ENGLISH-KOREAN TRANSLATOR TO HELP US OUT!

Translator Halmoni has been mentioned as an alternative to the one I had in mind (I'm talking about Newp here btw, so if anyone was thinking about asking her: nope. Let her be, please.) Problem is I have no idea who that is or how to reach her. If anyone knows how to get a hold of her and contact her, please go do just that and report back in here with what she said. That'd be great of you!

If anyone else has someone in mind, drop their names in here and we'll seek them out somehow! Let's get this started guys!

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:40PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 15:15
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sighs Fine, so Newp's outta the question then. Halmoni huh? Anyone got an idea how to contact her?

Johnny
You're putting me a little too much on a pedastal there. It doesn't take a lot of heart to do something kind. Really, it doesn't.

And I know it might not be necessary since you yourself said you're not that kind of person, but just to make it perfectly clear: I'm going to marry Lin. So...no pursuing please. I'm all for being pals, but nothing beyond that. :)

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:17PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 15:03
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yeah guys sorry, Newp is super busy right now so I don't think we should add something else to her plate. If she pops in here and wants to help then she can but right now I think she needs to just do some stuff :D

Just ask her ok? Don't just answer right from the start for her. Ask her first, please. If we'll really do this (this isn't even settled for now) maybe she'll be able to make a bit of time or really suggest someone else who could help.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 3:04PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 15:01
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Llama

I've been super busy lately hahaha but I have a free moment to say hi! :D

sighs You and Azai are gonna end up working yourselves to death one of these days. -.- So how've you been holding up? How's life?

And while I just mentioned Azai, could someone say hi to her from me on the other side? That'd be cool. ^^

Johnny (you asked for it! ;D)

damn girl, that heart. shit, now i really am jelly of lin. she's dating a total keeper!

Not that I'm complaining, but where the hell is this one coming from all of a sudden? XD

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 14:52
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just ask her ok? If things get serious and signs for Ssamba really are that catastrophical, it'd just be a shame if we as her fans wouldn't be able to do anything to at least let our feelings reach her. That would just be too sad. D: If she herself can't do the translations, maybe she knows someone else, who'd have some time to help us? Idk, maybe the guys she works together with on the WDTFS translations? For now, please just relay the question to her, alright? That'd already be a great help.

Yo Llama! Wassup girl! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:53PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 14:39
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Martian was right. Mentioning butts works perfectly with you. v.v
Yo Kittokatto! Just read the entire lion gif post and you'll know. ^^ When you're done, gimme your answer pls. :)

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 14:10
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

And just to improve my chances of getting her in here ASAP....

inhales again

FREE BUTT MASSAGES FOR EVERYONE!

Thank you for that, Martian. ^^ Now...
sits down and waits o.o

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:11PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Scream the word "Butt" and she will appear xD

o.o This suggestion might just have the right amount of crazy to actually work perfectly. I'll go do that right now. v.v

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 13:53
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

ayo ya gotta put in a roaring lion gif under the "kittokatto"! it's gonna grab her attention faster. ;D

Good point! o.o

searches gif
finds one
adds it to post

Done! :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:01PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

People, check this out pls! (http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=281)

If we find enough people to participate and help us out, we could really do something nice for Ssamba, I think. So just jump over there and tell me what you think and if you're down or not, okay? I'd appreciate it!

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 13:37
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

kicks down door
inhales deeply

Kittokattoooo!!!!

Dude! I need your help. Check this out! (http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=281) (And read the stuff on the previous page as well)

So yeah, really bad news about Ssamba-sama. It just doesn't sit well with me to just stomach all this and not do anything for her, so I came up with that suggestion you see posted on page 281. Now, in case she doesn't see it on her own, what I need you for is to get a hold of Newp on Skype and ask her if she'd be ok with translating our posts into Korean so Ssamba can actually read them. And if she just doesn't have the time for it, if she knows someone else who speaks Korean that we could ask. Could I bother you to do that for me pls?

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:00PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Right, I'll contact Kittokatto in the off topic thread. She usually shows up if you just scream loud enough. XD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

If only there's a way for us to send our messages to her. Wish I can speak Korean..

I just posted my suggestion in the spoiler thread. I can't speak Korean either, but Newp can. Maybe we could bother her to help us out here? Do you think you could ask her on Skype? It's hard to get a hold of her over here lately. o.o

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:17PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Su read FF thread. They say it's terminal....

So what? I had a terminal heart disease and wasn't expected to live past age 25 with chances of a donor heart getting found for me in time being at 10 to 12%. And now I'm here in a cardio rehab center after a successful transplantation, looking right into the eyes of happiness and a long life. "Terminal" just means the patient isn't expected to recover, it doesn't mean it won't happen! Just...don't give up on a living person as long as they're still alive! We might not be able to actually help her body, but we can at least help her keep her spirit high and her motivation strong. I'm gonna jump over in the ff thread and ask the folks there. There's gotta be something we can do for her.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:08PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hey, does anyone know if Ssamba speaks English? Cause if she does, how bout we make a forum for her here and everyone posts their well wishes and encouragement and just some nice words to cheer her on and then someone posts the link to her facebook or something.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sia ue

I will fully accept any blames from Suzuma and her gf for what I did.

You really think I'd allow you to have this kind of power over me? To let you think you get under my skin enough that I'd blame you for something? I'm sorry to disappoint you once more, but I'll be blunt: you're meaningless to me. :) Say whatever you feel like saying. Keep on thinking I'm a scumbag. Judge me all you want. If it helps you any, go ahead. I'll get back at you once I start taking you serious. But don't get your hopes up too high for that. And that is officially my last word on the matter. ^^

Born Alpha
Not to offend you, but I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of this. I like to deal with my stuff on my own. But thanks for the support anyway! I'll meet ya later in the off topic thread to chat some. ;D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:45AM