Forum › Posts by Fipse

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Are you telling me a boy just happens to look like that? No, she orchestrated it! Koga!

I automatically read that in Chuck's voice.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I am glad it had a happy ending but them being miserable and unhappy for 5-6 years kinda puts a downer to it.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Okay, but this whole thing with the detergent that was supposedly oh so clever and "omigod Satsuki fell for the president's trap again", seemed so stupid? I guess it falls In the same category as all these unrealistic deaths/saves we've seen before, but this was literally on the same level as the kid's traps in Home Alone. I mean, for real now?

And the whole thing can be solved by just punching him in the face and throwing him out the window. But well would kinda ruin the point.

Fipse
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Jun 09:51
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I will go with "Something bad is going to happen to ichika, Aria turns her to save her life and they live happily forever after" route,

I love this, but as a fan of tragic endings might I propose this alternative: Ichika manages to kill Al-Kamil with the sacred sword but is mortally wounded in the process. Aria is hesitant to save her because of the risk and, even if the vampirification is successful, Ichika would be cursed to live forever. Ichika instead decides to stab Aria so, instead of living cursed lives together eternally, they die in each other's arms and can spend a more peaceful eternity together

Thanks. I hate it!

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Everybody is going to win!

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"Step-siblings can get married."

... what?

It's not really unique to Japan either, you can do that here in Germany too. Or in the USA for that matter, seems p common overall.

I guess step-siblings don't have to worry too much about biological incest, so its legality is less of a concern.

To be fair, the biological problems of incest are only a small issue. First you do not have to get pregnant if you have sex (protection does exist) and if we consider the possibility of bad genetics a problem then we have to ban sex between people who already have inheritable genetic diseases.

The big issue with incest is the power imbalance. Older sibling/younger sibling father/daughter aunt/young nephew etc.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Thank Madoka the boy is actually smart.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

More like the sudden coincidence, I'm baffled about the idea of your building saying "get out lol, effectively intermediately" how is that legal? Unless they omitted details and there's actually like a year or half a year of preventive notice.

I don't think the sister is dead, perhaps she just married and moved.

In Germany this kind of stuff feels almost impossible to do, especially if you have people with old contracts inside.

But this manga is just too fun, who cares if it is literal wishfullfilment. Sometimes this kind of high sugar treat is just what is needed!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I kinda just wish this manga was romance between these two they're adorable together.

Asumi is enough woman for an entire harem.

Fipse
Yuri Danshi discussion 09 Apr 16:15
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh, I almost forget this! I remember I really like the art style back then. The story is good, it’s even better than some of popular yuri in my opinion... :) it just come in wrong time when yuri’s still something...purely, and no man allowed. But now is 2022, hoping more people will accept it as long as it’s not yuri bait. I need more genre in yuri!

And yes, somewhat I find it funny when the MC do thing like stalking yuri couple and some people call it creepy when a girl doing the same thing people call it cute.

The problem is not that the manga has men, the problem is that it ran in a yuri magazine and did not feature any yuri.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

The other L word.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013
Flying_frappe-1508608145160953856-img1

Yelan has an incredible alpha energy but is it enough to beat Yae?

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Is it just me or did the end almost sounded like a proposal? Lets hope MC will truly make her a happy bride.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Hmm, there wasn't really a yuri cliche this time... unless student council president X gyaru counts?

Definitely. Not the first time I saw a "Student council is annoyed about how the gyaru dresses" trope.

Just have Watanabe be Cinderella.

Definitely going to happen.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I take the third option: Punch her in the face to clear that idiot mom head.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

It'd be interesting if she and Mai start going out and then need to figure out if that means Mai has to stop working at the brothel/Asumi has to stop going to the brothel. Asumi definitely likes this stuff for more than just finding Mai, it's basically her hobby at this point lmao. I could even see Asumi getting a job there since she gets along with all the girls so well.

Getting a job there? She is going to run this place and enjoy all the benefits.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Every romance mange needs a senpai like that. "Communication is important". THANK YOU.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ahh delicious food NTR. My favorite fetish!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

bruh if someone with a body like that can't get laid...

She doesn't wanna get laid. She wants boooooooobs.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

She works at an Japanese office and can leave at 5pm? What kind of isekai world is that?!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Leaving at 8 coming back at 22...not sure if I would even manage to get out of the door if I had a job like that.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I just hope she stays single and just keeps living the weekly visits life until she’s basically snatched all the girls, Serina and Sahara are my top favorites for her, so I’ll root for them and any new girl with good chemistry with Asumi

The manga is going to end with her running and managing the brothel while also taking one (or two) girls home every night.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ugh I hope we’re not headed toward a she-moves-away-timeskip ending

I hate this trope soooooooooo much.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Hinata is such a ladykiller. Noa has to be careful when they enter middle and highschool.

Fipse
Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Chapter 11: PURE FAN SERVICE. (Thanks) Not much in terms of plot development, just an introduction to a couple side characters in reference. I’d like to see an ethical dilemma with this one… maybe someone’s life is in jeopardy in the past and she has the choice of intervening? Nah! That’s straying from the Yuri-ness in this manga. Author wouldn’t dare introducing ethics into a Yuri manga.

Well...yeah? It does not seem like the author wants to do a great story about the ethics of time travel. Not sure why people would expect that from this manga.