Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Alice Cheshire

Norainhere

Yes, more Puella stuff! I know people here were pretty skeptical about this in the last thread, but I'm honestly really excited for this.

I'm not expecting anything resembling a happy ending but I'm actually really interested in how they're going to continue it/wrap things up.

I really hope they continue from where they left exactly, I don't want something from a parallel timeline or some pre rebellion stuff... or even worse a 3.33 where they deny what happened before

last edited at Dec 8, 2015 12:05PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Really good ! thanks
now question time... Whyyyyyyyyyyy Hitomi gets to be an important character? she was supposed to be someone outside of the magic circle

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just installed this, this makes things a lot easier because I always forget how to make bold letters, tags , insert pictures and etc, thanks ! if I find something strange, I'll let you know (I'm using firefox btw).

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 10:17PM

Serenata
No,1 discussion 07 Dec 21:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

One thing I really like about this is how the whole tsundere thing is a hinderance to their relationship progressing. It's nothing cute, it's a barrier that they have to negotiate around to move forward. As couples do.

I really wish more stories, not just yuri ones, would explore with the idea of deconstructing the whole "Tsundere" character trope. It would make for such a more intriguing and believable story. Just like this one.

To steal a joke from George Carlin, tsundere is another word for "huge pain in the ass". I kinda get it as a fictional trope, but seriously someone like that would be hard to live with unless they dropped the façade.

You need to be sincere to avoid http://anrakutei.tumblr.com/post/115434764415 <------ Huge pain in the ass indeed

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm totally not seeing Miss Sunflower seriously shipping Matsuri with the boy, she's just inclined to be influenced a lot by what she reads and loses track of reality. The fact that suddenly things are about her shook her out of it. As for feelings for Matsuri, she's certainly got them but doesn't understand them at all. So she's inclined to make really big mistakes from time to time.

But how dense is she exactly? I believe this is a good chance to "The wheels of fate are turning" , this is how I want the next chapter(s).

Boy: Luv me
Sunflower: No, you are a kid
Boy: Doesn't matter, I'll grow up
Sunflower: But...
Boy: Sunflower pls
Sunflower: I already have someone I like...
Matsuri: :SHOCK:

Or ... She (Miss Sunflower) will say something out of some book to decline him with respect and then Yuu sensei will say "yare yare" like she understood the whole yuri situation, spit something vague that will make Miss Sunflower or Matsuri react like "???" and then we move on as if nothing happened.

I love the series but ... once again, how dense is she? does Matsuri had to take out and show her beating heart to make her understand that "I love you" means.... I love you?

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 9:41PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

what's 'devastate' I wonder...?

Someone please stop my hand from clicking further!! ....... nvm too late. Oh, there's one with Cirno too! ... click

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 8:58AM

Serenata
No,1 discussion 05 Dec 10:13
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't hold all these feels...
Long doujins filled with love, is worth to get the original

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol wow it's back.

Also I really hate the MC, like God damn I hate useless and wimpy people. Grow up plzzzzzz

I'm that sort of person and I need to tell you it's not so easy to overcome it.

^^^ agreed it's like telling a depressed person to just be happy-- they honestly can't without support and time

Support: Yes, of course
Time: Hmmm perhaps
Speaking from experience, and just like we saw in the chapter... Time can make things worse in some cases, even knowing that people are asking for you, if you drag it for too long it becomes awkward and more bad feelings start to fill you up "They'll be better without me" is one of the most influent or thinking "What am I going to tell them now?" and that makes you scared... But is okay because you're not facing them, you're just guessing what will happen and then choosing safely the best safe outcome.

So even if the band is kind enough and let the door open, and even if the MC walks in alone, what does stop her from scaping again? she believes that's her decision and the band can move on without her... So I wish the singer can barge in, scream in her face words of encoragement, love, anger or truth it doesn't matter as long as she can attach her to the band, by a sense of duty, obligation or love; anything can work but she needs to be literally kick back into the band, physically dragged back into conminment so the idea of "we need you" can stay forged into her mind and her conciousness won't let her just walk off the band whenever she feels down. Is not about yuri anymore.

Reading this episode was like "Dear God, okay universe, I get it!!!! you don't have to meddle inside my yuri to send the message"

PS:

Also I really hate the MC, like God damn I hate useless and wimpy people. Grow up plzzzzzz

Is not about age

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 8:55AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Makes you wonder if the guy had parents to care for him or someone that at this point would have called the police

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okay why was that guy that confessed to Sato in the closet?? Lol

Yeah, that part was confusing too. The manager gets the guy in her office (to teach him a lesson?), he disappears and everyone assumes he resigned. Then it was Sato who made him disappear? Why. That makes no sense.

He never escaped from the office(or storage) I presume, you can see she doesn't leaves the store yet, the manager keeps him in that closet to satisfy her desires and when Sato said "this place stinks" she was shocked and then Sato says "Can you call him?" obviously she can't, because she knows where he is and that he can't move.

So even though Sato realizes that, she doesn't help him because she doesn't give a fuck as long as she can keep her salary.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So, anyone else is thinking Stockholm Syndrome for Shyoko-chan's situation?

Maybe her parents/guardian were bad people... and Sato took her away.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Such depression... Can a girl like that really be a rock star? we will see yuri? :D

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

VGA hmmm !! Congratulations to The Witcher 3!!! Didja guise saw the event? it was ..............awkward!!!

Most of the event was ok but 3 things were really bad; First, the lack of new games. Because when you hear the words "World Premiere" you're expecting things that will blow your mind or at least get you excited but it was mostly extra content, continuations (without real improvements) and things that we already knew.

Second thing was... Jade Raymond (producer from Assassin's creed), if you're going to announce a winner... don't try so hard! first she comes with a bad joke about Quiet, then she puts the award in the floor to read the winner and she failed to do that by mixing the winner with another unrelated game, that was so painful to watch.

And lastly... Hideo Kojima banned from the event because a Konami lawyer told him he wasn't allowed to assist... Uggh.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I am scary that we will see a bisexual moment in some moment
that gonna be painfull

Given the first chapter, I suspect she'll try to do it as normal again but either finds that she can't go through with it at all, or else gets to that point offscreen and ends up rejecting him and taking off. Either way, I suspect that what happened will change her outlook on the practice.

That's what I thought too but, I hope she rejects her next client before going into the hotel or things could get ugly

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow t-this one shot was really crazy! hehe, those stain of paint in the walls, I bet an artist lives there, what a mess ... Those bags are probably just trash but I guess we will never know! oh, look at the time... I gotta leave FAST! thanks for translating !!

Serenata
New Game discussion 02 Dec 17:33
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I personnaly would love a cute new hire that would pair well with Yun.

Or... A tall handsome guy

I believe they specifically said "would pair well with Yun". What do guys have to do with that?

Just kidding, the thought of any kind of guy is already crazy... In reality, even though I dislike cliches, if they introduce new characters maybe a tsundere would be nice for the jokes or someone really hard to approach at first, there's Umiko who is reeeaaly hard to approach but she's not quite what I had in mind.

Serenata
New Game discussion 02 Dec 14:27
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I personnaly would love a cute new hire that would pair well with Yun.

Or... A tall handsome guy

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doujins like these that make you think you're reading something canon are the best!

Serenata
New Game discussion 01 Dec 19:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This one is getting an anime right? I can't recall the news well.
The extra panels with the police were 10/10!

It could've ended with 2 volumes!! I was scared

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just finished my fanart of these gurls http://dashahead.deviantart.com/art/You-re-coming-with-me-575595396 ...

Edit: got some feedback so I'm gonna edit the drawing

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 5:42PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If I understand correctly, this story isn't about prostitution, or Enjo Kosai, or about age gap or statutory rape or whatever, but about a girl who discovers that the relationship with that woman was much more enjoyable than any she had before with other people.

So the plot from now on could be "Did she fall in love?" and if she did, continuing with her "work" would be a problem, and what's more difficult is for the woman to accept her feelings.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know why there are almost always morality questioning over a whenever there is a story about a high-school character involving in sexual relationship with someone older. Is it just to take the moral high ground and feel good about it? It's just fictional, why does it matter whether it's legal or not

It's not about the age gap. It's about money based relationships, ie, prostitution by any other name, that people are uneasy about.

None said anything about the morality of the age gaps?

Well, it was mentioned twice in the first comments by 2 different readers...
BTW. It does matter, the manga is about prostitution so talking about it or disagreeing is to be expected... Now acting surprised kind of piss me off, like people don't want to accept that part of the world and much less in their yuri.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

what exactly are strawberries?

Made a small thing on our blog that didn't go into a lot of detail...might as well detail it a little more here. Strawberry in Japanese is ichigo and when you break it up you get the numbers 1(ichi) and 5(go) which is meant to mean 15000 yen. Miu is camouflaging her prostitution just in case somebody (parent, teacher, police officer, etc.) happens to see it. This seems to be a fairly common thing for girls doing compensated dating in Japan. The little bit of research I did on the subject for this came up with Yahoo! Answer pages of people asking exactly what you did.

Thanks for the explanation, here I thought it was some kind of ero play...
It would be nice if the girl gets out of that life, but... The woman did that for fun, she wasn't looking for her as a romantic partner so even if the girl falls in love, will the woman accept her feelings? (I'm so bad with names).

She realizes in the rushed way that she is bi... I'm so glad this have more than 1 episode.

Did any of you really found this weird? they're like 15 or 17... Like "OMG so gross!!! and then 1 year later "Aah that's okay :)" , I know is bad, for a highschool girl to try to find money that way, not to mention the danger of finding a weirdo... But sex isn't a shock for young people. Now killing my consciousness a little, better to do it with someone with experience than some stupid brat and if you get money out of it and enjoy it (she would reject weird looking guys... if that helps a little, she said), then much better.

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 9:05AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The chapter 40 was a blast but that part where she forgot how to breath almost killed me, poor girl made me laugh so hard.
Also, episode 42... "Never do it again" hmmm nope, I know how that feels, is impossible to resist

Serenata
Madoka News & Rumors 28 Nov 12:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013