Forum › Posts by White Rose

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I am the mod you deserve.

Which is kind of sad when you think about it.

Lol!
Every online people has the moderators it deserves.
A profound political truth! (☞⌐▀͡ ͜ʖ͡▀ )☞

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Taking bets now.

10 to 1 Nikaidou faints
7 to 1 Nikaidou drools uncontrollably
5 to 1 Nikaidou drools uncontrollably and then faints
2 to 1 Nikaidou jizzes in her pants

We need odds for "All of the Above, and More!"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's called Schrodinger's Yuri, The scenario presents a hypothetical 2 girls in a house and one bed... that may be simultaneously both yuri and friendship, a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. Of course I'm just joking and I'll leave it there xP I really love this couple and it's implied that they had sex last night seeing them seminaked

Jejeje... pero al gato de Schrödinger lo salvaron...
¿Tal vez haya esperanza también para las lesbianas de Schrödinger, que podrán por fin entregarse a la pasión sin dudas ni ambigüedades, en vez flotar eternamente en el limbo cuántico?
Estoy de broma yo también. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

White Rose
Anime season 22 Jan 14:54
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hope springs eternal.
But Auri Hirao is bad news.

I looked it up in mangaupdates.com and Oshi ga Budoukan Itte Kuretara Shinu is tagged as Comedy, Drama, Seinen and Slice of Life. Other series by Auri (like Manga no Tsukurikata) are tagged Yuri or Shoujo Ai, but this one doesn't have those tags. Even after 6 volumes.

The anime will probably be a fun watch, yuri or no yuri, but I won't set my expectations for romance too high.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The final pages of chapter 5 were greeeaaatttttt.

In fact, this manga could have ended in the last page of ch5 and I would've been a-ok with it.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

If I want to read about the thrilling adventures of a superlesbian who seduces all the straight girls and turns them into a yuri harem, that's my beeswax, dammit!

Iono-sama Fanatics?

I think Yurika's Campus Life is more like it.

Oh, I know:

She Gets Girls Every Day

This one, this one!

Haha, if we are talking schoolgirls, then you can't do better than Touma-kun. She turned the whole faculty into her own happy lesbian harem.

(And don't get me started on the things she did with her schoolmates, lol.)

Lol
I believe we could include Yamada Kaoru from Virgins' Empire. She had already lost count of her conquests, and we have seen her seduce a cute girl in two minutes flat. Literally: they met for the first time, and two minutes later they were necking! (And she hadn't even asked for her name!)

Oh but lately she's been badly hit by the cliché trope of "Casanova no girl has ever resisted falls madly in love with the one girl who rejects their advances!" Nobody's perfect...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hehe, these days, in modern media, you don't find often the stereotype of the lesbian huntress who will attack on sight any cute straight girl who catches her fancy. That's because it's supposed to be politically incorrect or something. Too bad, 'cause it's a damn fun stereotype.

Some people can't tell fantasy from reality. :/
If I want to read about the thrilling adventures of a superlesbian who seduces all the straight girls and turns them into a yuri harem, that's my beeswax, dammit! Lemme enjoy in peace, geez.

White Rose
1 x ½ discussion 19 Jan 15:20
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Ah, a sane person. Good.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Well, slap cat ears on my head and call me Neko Neko Wai, they did it! They actually did have sex that first night!

I was certain the author was going to pull the old "oh she was drunk and doesn't remember what happened so I'll tell her we had sex even though we didn't" cliché trope. But they avoided it!

Turns out this manga wasn't THAT wholesome after all, hyuk hyuk hyuk. (๑*ω*๑)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Fuck capitalism.

Heya, comrade!

Well said in English! Now try saying "Zdravstvujtye tovarisch!" without biting your tongue!

Pfff. Considering that Russian is:
a) my third language and
b) pretty similar to my native language by virtue of both of them being Slavic
saying Здравствуйте, товарищ! is PISSEASY. Tho, more appropriate translation of what I wanna say would be the much simpler Хеи, товарищ!

Tho, I'd much rather shout it in my native language: Đe s', druže! if they're male, or Đe s', druge! if they're female.

Hehehe, no fair, if you do speak Russian, that's cheating. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) It's only funny if you try to make a non-Russian non-Slavic-language speaker say it.

I'd do a horrible job if I tried to say it... even though I speak several languages, none of them is Slavic. My most exotic one is Hungarian, which doesn't belong to any of the big language families in Europe and is completely different from anything that's spoken in all the neighboring countries. Újfehértói fürtös ágyas meggypálinka ftw!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Fuck capitalism.

Heya, comrade!

Well said in English! Now try saying "Zdravstvujtye tovarisch!" without biting your tongue!

White Rose
Image Comments 17 Jan 11:03
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
A82sdzp

Yay, Karin at her "ojou-sama" best! (≧∇≦)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You know...

I was expecting a sleaze-fest coupled with a smut-fest...

Instead, I got the most wholesome manga ever.

I feel bamboozled. >_<

White Rose
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Jan 16:25
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Win some, lose some, right?

Actually this page should have killed any chance of Yui x Chinatsu for good, seeing as Yui has such strong feelings on the subject. (That "Are we going to have a problem here?" line was scaaary, I totally thought she was going to pummel Kyouko for her blasphemy!)

But knowing the way this story works, next chapter everything will be retconned and the statu quo will be restored. ¯⧹_(ツ)_⧸¯

White Rose
1 x ½ discussion 14 Jan 09:00
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Anyone else checking every hour to see if they've updated?

Haha, I feel you. :D

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ positive energy. ❤️

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

When we're done, for our next pastime, we could play shiritori. (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง

last edited at Jan 14, 2020 9:07AM

White Rose
Image Comments 14 Jan 08:58
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Woah

That's way hot and sexy! ❤️ But...
what was she trying to do with the cellphone? answer a call?

last edited at Jan 14, 2020 8:59AM

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You know, those bindings? When they are first revealed?

It's been a long time since a scene in a yuri manga gave me such a scare. I screamed.

I'm gonna have nightmares with those bindings, I know I am. ミ●﹏☉ミ

White Rose
Comic Girls discussion 11 Jan 22:01
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Every time a new chapter of this comes out I'm so happy I could dance.

Comic Girls Mon Amour. ❤️

White Rose
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 10:47
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I also think Toudou's character theme is pretty smart. He could very easily derail the story and make it boring, but adding that weird aspect of him taking things too far with the research, has an effect on the rest of the characters and helps us in exploring the two mains.

Toudou is a type of character who is very common in josei manga — the mainstream hetero sort of josei, I mean. He's the elite young man of the company who is emotionless, inexpressive, all about work, hyper-efficient, and constantly pointing out the mistakes of the MC and forcing her to become better at her job. The MC hates him even though all the other girls at the company like him because he's tall, has cold good looks, is manly and alpha, has good prospects, has an expensive car, etc. etc. Of course he and the MC end up falling in love with each other.

If there's something Shimizu is knowledgeable about, it's manga clichés. No surprise, then, that she should feel uneasy when someone like Toudou is around Maekawa. :P (Oh btw, the expensive car? Chapter 18: check!)

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wow. I wasn't expecting Maki to confess to Midori by chapter 3. Or to seriously ask Midori to elope together, either. The mind, it's blown.

Midori's rejection gotta have been a hard hit. Poor Maki. >_< One would assume the thing between them is over for good by now, especially as Midori stated loud and clear that she can't meet Maki anymore... but I suspect we'll see Midori break her word as soon as she feels like it. In fact, I predict she'll visit Maki again, in the future, every time she has the marital blues and needs to feel loved and comforted.

Gosh, I really hope I'm wrong... coz, if I'm right, no matter how I look at it, this development won't be good (or healthy) for Maki.

White Rose
Image Comments 06 Jan 10:37
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
78652873_p0

^ Heh, good one.
I'll call the girl at the left Eiger. Huge, beautiful, and difficult to climb.

White Rose
Yuri Couple discussion 06 Jan 10:26
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This is a re-packaging of Waflove's acclaimed and currently running Twitter comic into a full-fledged series! All the previous images have been bundled into chapters, but the original image uploads themselves will remain and be folded into this series page soon. As the author's releases are now more than 2 pages per, we'll be releasing them as chapters from now on! Look forward to it!

Thank you so much! This Noche de Reyes sure brought some good stuff, haha.

White Rose
Image Comments 06 Jan 10:17
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
7670313825ddbde88e20e1

^^ Yeah, no scars in the game. Artistic license, I guess.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Well, on one hand, she's sad because she thinks Shou likes that mermaid more than her...

... but, on the other hand, she wasn't accused of sekuhara, after all! Every cloud has a silver lining, right? (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

i worked really hard on this one!

Thank you so much!!!