Forum › Posts by Roodypatooti

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Honestly, I’d love to see actual Bionicle yuri. I know love isn’t canon, but i wanna see it.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

What

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Development!

last edited at Apr 1, 2022 12:20AM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I was expecting a bear

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Thank you! Dunno why I thought it was by Kishi.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

So i read this short comic on here maybe a month ago, and I can’t find it again. I think it might’ve been removed? I remember seeing it on mangadex too, but it’s not there anymore either. I could’ve sworn it was by Kishi Tojirou, but it doesn’t show up under his work.

It was about a tall and tanned Japanese girl and a shorter foreign exchange student. It was just little snapshots of the Japanese girl saying “i thought foreigners were supposed to be tall” or “i thought foreigners were supposed to eat a lot” and everytime the blonde girl says “that’s just a stereotype”. But then they’re about to have sex and Japanese girl says “i heard foreigners are supposed to be really good in bed” and blonde girl says “that might be a stereotype…” but it turns out that one was true. It was in full colour but the backgrounds were just sketches.

Please tell me i didn’t just mandela effect this. I feel like im going crazy.

last edited at Mar 31, 2022 11:13AM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

So, Ren is the mom’s ex I’m guessing?

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

genuinely spooked me

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Neat

Roodypatooti
Marriage discussion 29 Mar 09:57
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Mawwiage…

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I don’t really think it’s “boring” in the sense that nothing is happening, but in the sense that what is happening is starting to feel a bit repetitive. The emotional points of this chapter felt really similar to the last couple and it just left me feeling unsatisfied, but it’s not like i hated it. I still like this series a lot, I’d just like to see it branch out a bit (which it will hopefully do in this coming out arc).

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ i dunno, the Toradora manga adaptation is still being published to this day, even though the Toradora LN series ended back in like, 2009 i think? So as long as the manga adaptation stays profitable, they could continue making it until it adapts everything, even if that means it’ll outlive the LN significantly. On the other hand, if sales are bad it could be axed tomorrow, and we’ll never see the later parts of the LN illustrated. That’s capitalism, unfortunately.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This is starting to get a bit dull. Every chapter just feels the same to me. Really hope something actually happens soon.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Feels like this is nearing the end

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Man i just wanna give Satsuki a hug

I want satsuki to give me a hug

I want Akira to give Satsuki a kiss

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Am weird because I want the Giant Ogre Girl to push me against a wall and do things?

Nah, you’re just gay

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Really curious what the “consequences” to being with an ogre that are being hinted at are. Also that blood licking was surprising. Are ogres predators?

Edit: actually, aren’t Oni traditionally depicted as eating people? Granpappy ogre was specifically stated to have done that back in chapter 1. So can ogres get sustenance from eating people instead of alcohol? That would be a lot darker in tone then this series has been so far, so I’m kinda hoping I’m wrong, but if that is the case, then it makes sense Hinata wouldn’t mention it to Naori. Not exactly something you bring up while trying to convince someone to let you move in.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 4:00PM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ that sounds like a you problem

That rain was both a curse and a blessing

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022
77206694_p0

She monch

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Some people just don’t enjoy vaginal stuff. Its cool.
She seems quite happy just topping, you shouldn’t feel bad for her.

Roodypatooti
Friends discussion 19 Mar 07:49
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Well that was trashy

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Chikuwabu… I’ll miss you.

Awaiting the Sushitarou crossover.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Yoshioka has finally accepted her feelings! Good for her. i wonder how long it’ll take her to corrupt Watanabe’s non-interference worldview? Hopefully at least another volume or two.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

The turn to drama and jealousy has actually made this series considerably less boring to me. It feels a bit less generic. I’ve never understood the abundant praise this story used to get, it never really seemed all that special. While this angst is hardly original, its at least interesting (to me), which i can’t really say about how this series started out.

Also Shiho is an awful person, duh, but that’s what makes her interesting to read about.

If the story isn’t going in the direction you wanted it to, my sincere condolences, hope you find something more to your taste, but I am finally starting to like this.

last edited at Mar 14, 2022 2:08AM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Are we one hundred percent sure that it's the dude that has the ability and not our sus girl komachi?!

Actually, i was thinking it’s probably the Vice President with the vision, and Kai is covering for her for some reason.

If komachi could see the corpses, then why wouldn’t she have tried to prevent her own death back in ch1? We know people with the vision can see their own. While she’s not the most well adjusted person, she hasn’t displayed any suicidal tendencies this far.

last edited at Mar 11, 2022 1:27AM