Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

komugi posted:

Question: Which chapters were made before the author knew that the manga was canceled? Which chapters are from the original story and which chapters were made after he was informed of the cancellation?

Or... is the whole volume 5 made after he became aware of the cancellation?

No way to know for sure, I bet arround chapter 19 to 21 he was noticed.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

How come chapters 4-10 are missing?

No-one scanlated them as far as I know.

I might fix this.

Yes please, that would be wonderful

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LilyBlack posted:

As other people have said, the biggest problem with the way the ending seems to be headed will be if it ends up vindicating Kotooka's point of view, because everything up to now has shown that the way she's trying to live is self-destructive. She's been driving the emotional conflict of the story more than anyone else, so if she doesn't at least get her shit sorted out the whole story will have been a bit pointless. I don't even need to see her end up with one of the other main characters, just... not keep doing what she's doing.

I thought she was a great character, she was my favorite and I had high hopes for her but now she will be remembered as the crazy bitch from the cancelled manga.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You is the cutest LL character in the world.

last edited at May 2, 2017 11:16PM

Serenata
Nyaa is gone 02 May 13:41
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

EvilDevil posted:

4chan is working on making a Nyaa/sukeibei temp replacement. That was quick, but wonder how long it will last.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
https://sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

Dont tell anyone

But I don't know if that allows for new releases yet, anyway, they sure work fast! and maybe it will really replace it... There was another one but it required to write the name exactly as it was released or it would say "no results" and that was kind of ... uuggh

It was a close call huh... Streaming sites requires a good internet speed that I don't have, an a good site with all the series that I want... The subscription for CR is cheap, but what if you have to pay CR, Netflix, Amazon and daisuki to keep up with all the releases? I'm not ready yet! The world is not ready.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes please, let's not reach Oreimo fans level

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

I guess the author got bitter about the series getting cancelled and decided to take it out on the readers, nice, happens way too often.

Oh, is this the new "Shou did Stretch as revenge over what happened with Prism"?

Is more like the Happy End drama(justified)... Well, maybe not as bad for me, but is worse for others.

last edited at May 2, 2017 1:33PM

Serenata
Nyaa is gone 02 May 11:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

RIP Nya-chan

But seriously, this is not the first time, and the domain is down yeah but is not like they were cached by police... An user from /v/ released a dd with all (ALL) the previous torrents link/magnets from sukebey and nyaa if you're looking for something.
So maybe we'll have to wait a week or a month but someone out there won't stay quiet about this... Meanwhile we can use HS, commie, fff or ... I forgot the spanish one Lol

WHAT YOU HAVE TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT is the fact that we won't be able to find Nanatzu no taizai uncensored with subs right away... And ID-0 too because it wasn't a fansub that was working with it.

Serenata
Image Comments 01 May 21:09
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Tumblr_omt9a9faru1vc5qhko1_1280

She reminds me too much of Mikazuki from Gundam

Serenata
Image Comments 01 May 21:08
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Tumblr_op4wtnciml1slmwqro1_1280

This is too cute

Serenata
Anime season 30 Apr 20:54
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

flips posted:

still hoping that this garbage getting animated open ways for actual good yuri, or at least decent ones.

Kase san? :D

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

http://bato.to/reader#ca1df1b446ea5886_45 back of the cover of the last volume it seems?

So it seems that they are still friend, but settled with boyfriends and are thinking about marriage?

Man, that manga was pointless. The only couple that went somewhere seem to be the yaoi one

So one start reading for the yuri, gets yaoi instead and het ... wow
I'm sorry for the people of Hachimitsu, I love what they do but I won't be touching this one anymore

Serenata
Anime season 30 Apr 03:22
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Look how lovely they look together (Shingeki)
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1493528407971.jpg
This is love

Serenata
Anime season 30 Apr 00:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you are going for My hero I recommend the manga instead, great drawing !
For anime kill la kill should suffice ... or Kiznaiver (but the first 6 episodes are kind of... "Ok")

Serenata
Anime season 29 Apr 12:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kado the right answer is full CGI, they look unnatural most of the times, but look at chapter 3 when both representatives are in the car, the girl going all crazy for her video on the web, that was very good.

Serenata
Anime season 28 Apr 21:35
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goofy couple in Hinako Note... The tsundere never stood a chance.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When you least expect it... canon Drama! I thought it was weird to see Marie alone in the trailer.
They belong together

Serenata
Anime season 27 Apr 02:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ID-0 it's very entertaining, but waiting for subs is such a cruel fate... The CGI is done very well too.
We're getting action in the next episode but I want an episode like what we see in the ending..

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sharkexpert12 posted:

ergzay posted:

Wow so many people misunderstanding that last page. It's not Yandere and its not a lead into some kind of Violence. She's realizing she loves Mimika and she's deathly scared now as she's slowly realizing it. She's scared about what the feeling inside her means (keep in mind this girl hardly understand what the word "love" even means). If you suddenly had an emotion that you never realize you had, you'd be scared about what's going inside yourself as well.

I know, I'm playing with the idea, who hasn't fell in love here? IT IS actually scary how hard you heart can beat, you think it will break your rips

It's not just that. Yuzumori is a self-reliant, independent person. She's perhaps even towards the "I am a rock, I am an island" kind of schtick. Now suddenly her happiness is massively dependent on somebody outside herself, she is hugely vulnerable to the vagaries of that person's feelings for her. Really, love is a very frightening thing. You give someone your heart, and who knows WTF they might do with it.

And its the origin story for most yandere characters they are stoic and unmoveing then all of their emotions are reliant on one person and they do whatever it takes to be with that person. From the looks of things yuzumori probly wont go crazy unless some third party makes a stupid mistake and flips her switch.

Nah, we saw Mimika's friend teasing Yuzumori to make her jealous and her reaction was alright, of course their love has evolved since them but she's still very composed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chantelune posted:

Please don't go the predictable route and let a-chan win this... ><

Wouldn't A-Chan losing and trying up the score be the more predictable route?

That's what I'm saying. For Koyori to have a turn, A-chan need to loose, so it's pretty much a given that she'll loose in the end, hence why I wish it'll actually surprise me by having her win and not give Koyori a turn in that tournament.

They can play a friendly match after, that way everyone wins... Except Kumami lol
If A-chan loses, she has to at least manage over 3 points or else her mind will break.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ergzay posted:

Wow so many people misunderstanding that last page. It's not Yandere and its not a lead into some kind of Violence. She's realizing she loves Mimika and she's deathly scared now as she's slowly realizing it. She's scared about what the feeling inside her means (keep in mind this girl hardly understand what the word "love" even means). If you suddenly had an emotion that you never realize you had, you'd be scared about what's going inside yourself as well.

I know, I'm playing with the idea, who hasn't fell in love here? IT IS actually scary how hard you heart can beat, you think it will break your rips

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NSFW HORROR GORE

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YurixLily posted:

That last sentence felt so fūcking Yandere, I hope the author doesn't suddenly throw us a curve

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hyper_girls_battle_orgia
Same author but with Violence, gore, horror and tragedy ... sips tea

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuzumori doesn't know the kodama technique and she's already full in love... This is dangerous!

Serenata
Anime season 22 Apr 21:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Elf Sensei >>> Eromanga sensei >>>>>>>>>> bitch classmate