Forum › Posts by Tsuki-chan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah and Kishi doesn't seem the type to make them crush again.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Kaoru things she is in control of the situation, but Tokino has her wrapped around her finger hahahha

Also Tokino should get with Onibi. I get that a lot of people think she only sees Onibi as someone to be respected based on their interests, however that mutual respect between them could be a viable foundation for a romantic relationship. Plus they both suffer from superman syndrome, that's got to mean something.

Unlike a lot of people I like Kaoru and want her and Mask to end up together, I also think Onibi and Tokino is good, but above all I think Onibi and Nao is the ship with most potencial for craziness in this entire manga.

Onibi and Nao Team here

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah you all need to remember that Shizuka was the one to actually cut off with Kaoru even when she was blackmailing her. She said to herself she will never go back to her. It's just that she's really confused and disillusioned.
I think she just needs some time and to work a bit on herself.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is sad and exciting at the same time, but.... DAMN SHE'S SO HOT

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Interesting, a character’s look has changed. This chapter deserves a tag!

That would totally be a spoiler!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

You guys to ingenuous, as a old follower of Homura's sensei work I'm 200% sure that those chocolates were made of breast milk.

Totallyyy

Also, that was hot

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 11 Feb 01:25
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Yamada

"handholding is sex"

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see we're going for the poly root. Not bad at all.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

JazzLafayette posted:

It’s great that folks are discussing this (sincerely) but I have to wonder why the disparity between this doujin and the tremendous amount of manga on this site that gets maybe one or two mentions of discomfort in the comments re: noncon/dubcon scenarios.

It's actually in a lot of scenarios.
I just don't like it when trust is not depicted in my BDSM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

She wasn't even happy in the end, let's just call it as what it is: rape. Maybe rape play.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 02 Feb 11:22
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
71607543_p3

I think I'd like to be both, but slightly more the redhead

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Shion posted:

she kissed her right before getting off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know what I mean

ahahahaha totally

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

IS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! that was one of the cutest moment in this manga hahaha, and I agree...what's the point if you're using swimsuits!!! just go to a pool then x0 --- but... either case, I want to see that scene when it comes.

Oh manga club, you never cease to amaze me, and we got another shot of Onibi with loose hair , so good! and such unexpected attack!(aah... so this is how it feels to be obsessed with a character)She's a storm of facial expressions too. I like how Mask changed her complete indifference to now being annoyed at Kaoru lo/ believe it or not, that's progress haha.

Thank you very much! sorry I can't be of help with the project, I thought maybe cleaning would be possible but I'm already cutting it close with my real work.

Thabks for the appreciation and everything, is always so nice to read comments!
We don't have many problems with cleaning, we are three editing, but our translator is MIA... I'm the one in charge of the translation again, but I'm not sure at all about some interpretations, we would need just a bit of help from someone who's a bit more confident...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is anyone willing to help us with the translations?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

krash_chan posted:

I just realized that this series has been going on for almost a decade... and they are still in high school. Still enjoying every chapter, anyway.

1 chapter = 1 day

This is not a fact but ... maybe?

Might be!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is a new masterpiece

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

AnimexObsession posted:

awww thanks!

I'm a fan of yours btw plz accept my love

ahahaha thanks! By the way three different people are doing the credits :P

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

kittey posted:

Ayano’s lips in chapter 195: top panel “su”, bottom panel “ki”. <3

yep! But she's not really vocalizing the "su". She's so cute, couldn't even bring herself to say it right

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

awww thanks!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

If they really are going to have sex in the manga, I bet that it will be in the Karaoke

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

jintor posted:

Glad to see this getting a good reception, it's my first translation! Please let me know if there's more I should be doing (I'm not a very good cleaner unfortunately) cos this is a one-person show.

I'll try and get a chapter up a week - most chapters past this point are less than 10 pages, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I am using this to study though so it might be a bit delayed.

I love this! Let me know if you need some help with cleaning! I'd love to help you ;)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, this is what we decided to do: we don't know yet when the full version of v15 will be out, so we are going to start publishing the other chapters and we'll add cover + table of content + mini extra scenes in another chapter that I will put at the start of the volume. We will probably do the same for the following volumes.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sincerely, I'd love to see Mio and Kaoru discuss over Shizuka, and just laughing her off.
Topping Mio is the best Mio <3

I know a bit more of what happened after the chapters published here, but I still have a hard time waiting two weeks for each chapter. Don't worry, we'll upload some new chapters soon!
What I do is create a lot of fanfictions in my head and try to immaginate what will happen, but yeah no other manga actually satisfies me as much as this at the moment.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Jan 05:09
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

BDSM tag ahahaha

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nooo it can't stop hereeee