Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
New Game discussion 25 Sep 17:08
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol I'm not gonna read another "Is not gonna happen" discussion about something obvious, I was away for 3 days in the beach and I'm so glad I got to see this when I'm back, thanks Doki!! it was a very cool volume, more drama than usual but very good and I happy that they didn't force another dramatic turn by making Kou confess to Rin first (and then confess her feelings)

I cried a liiiitttle bit but probably the anime will make me fall on the floor TwT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just really can't pass the fact that I would be watching NTR lol, too bad for those who like it, they won't get a s2

last edited at Sep 21, 2017 9:16PM

Serenata
New Game discussion 20 Sep 15:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Klice posted:

The premise is that Kou has poor people skill. This is what caused her first job as an AD, what makes her oblivious to Rin's feeling, etc. It's not only anime logic, it stays within the mindset of Kou.

Perhaps a case of low confidence? Or perhaps, Kou is well aware of how it would impact Rin and that is why she hesitates to tell her. Judging by how she took Nene's reflection, she is afraid of how Rin will react and I can imagine that the reason why she doesn't tell her right away is that Rin would probably try to stop her, or so would Kou think, and maybe she thinks Rin is capable of making her changer her mind.

That said, Kou doesn't realise that doing something behind a friend's back is more upsetting than actually leaving them, because as a good friends they would support you. So yeah, I think it boils down to Kou being kind of oblivious to/bad at social interaction.

But then, there's that new scene where Kou gives Rin the clock and thanks her for being such a good support all this time, proving how much Kou has grown these years thanks to Rin and at that point she knew what was coming and Rin knew something was weird and yet she decided not to tell her ... ? is like going back to the same old Kou right after saying that she changed, is weeeird. Anyway, we have few days to know her excuse but I'm feeling that it won't be enough.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC ...Who else wish that Peco was a real game? I even want to draw the queen more than any of the "real" girls.

Serenata
New Game discussion 20 Sep 12:21
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Kou is kinda a big dumbass. Why would you not talk to your best friend (who is also a coworker) about such a thing? All my ex-coworkers who I chatted with a lot at worked told me earlier about their plans.

In anime logic, is better to wait until there's like 10 days left, bonus point if she tells someone else first unrelated to the topic like Hifumin

Serenata
New Game discussion 19 Sep 19:03
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

*sigh*

Maybe with the bluray the will "fix" that

Serenata
New Game discussion 19 Sep 13:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ZuljinRaynor posted:

I like the anime choices like adding Hifumin here and the vast addition of facial expressions and scenes

Serenata
New Game discussion 19 Sep 13:02
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just want to say, Evil Aoba is best Aoba

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aah afterword... Did I told you that I love Kuro? I do

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That hotel is a trap !!! it turns innocent girls into evil yuri lovers

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She gotta be the final boss in the manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Seven Seas Licenses If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Manga

Seven Seas Licenses Hungry For You: Endo Yasuko Stalks the Night Yuri Manga

Seven Seas Licenses Himouto! Umaru-chan Manga

Seven Seas Licenses Go For It, Nakamura! Boys-Love Manga (meh)

Seven Seas Licenses Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!

Seven seas becoming the netflix of manga

Serenata
New Game discussion 15 Sep 12:19
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ineptify posted:

Technically speaking Kou will be working at another branch of the same company if I'm not wrong

Remember to use spoilers bars

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 12:56PM by Nezchan

Serenata
New Game discussion 14 Sep 17:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's obvious Nenecchi is love Nenecchi is Life Nenechi has a huge rack <3

Her hidden power is far superior to Aoba

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haha so after we finally got a group to translate the first chapter of the manga (with a lot of troubles I might add, check batoto) not even a week after it gets licensed? aaahh ahhh.... I wanted this to be free at least for the first volume

Well, I don't even know if the fan translation will stop but ... most likely

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 3:51PM

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Sep 23:33
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
En-64818004_p1

Is rare to get a double K-O

Serenata
New Game discussion 13 Sep 10:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

moguTL posted:

Is not about that, is about her married life with Momo who stays naked all the time if you leave her be, I would be afraid too! but in being more serious, try doing a job that you dislike/hate for the rest of your life just because it's simply there... I mean, who cares about happiness as long as you get paid, right?

And yet, she hasn't seemed to enjoy any of her work at the company up to this point, either. Momo even questioned her about it. And even when directly asked if she had any fun making the game, she immediately changes the topic.

Again, she has shown no real goals beyond "make games with Momo", which sounds like a naive high school girl whose entire choice of college is "the same one my boyfriend is going to". And is so determined to go to that same college, she's willing to get disowned by her family for it.

And then, even when Momo joined into her game making process, she only resented Momo for it...

So I honestly don't know what she, herself wants.

You're forgetting that if Momo fails, she can try again... If Naru fails she have to work somewhere else no matter what, is hard to enjoy yourself like that, only now we will see if her dream is only to support whatever Momo does or actually making games with her

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 10:55AM

Serenata
New Game discussion 13 Sep 10:01
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

blopa posted:

Naru has it extremely rought, people. If she fails to achieve her dream job, she'll have to resign to her other secure job suceeding her family as inn manager. And there was I thinking that fearing unemployment was bad...

Is not about that, is about her married life with Momo who stays naked all the time if you leave her be, I would be afraid too! but in being more serious, try doing a job that you dislike/hate for the rest of your life just because it's simply there... I mean, who cares about happiness as long as you get paid, right?

FrostBurn posted:

That picture on beginning of ch.61 they are both cute aren't they?
I wonder since now Nene and Naru relationship are good. also I sense some sweetness that maybe can turn into yuri-crush stuff in the future.
NeneXNaru is now possible? Maybe?
It's my wishful thinking anyways.

Impossible, there's Momo and then Ahagon

Serenata
New Game discussion 13 Sep 02:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Star Light posted:

How could Kou do that to Rin :v Now, the only option that I can come up is Rin move in Kou's home. Otherwise, she won't have a chance to meet her girlfriend anymore. Come on, Rin, comes up with some reason due :v

This pair needs some external force to work, someone like Hifumin maybe talking some sense into Kou ...

Serenata
New Game discussion 13 Sep 00:07
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

After reading the update in manga, I gotta say it Mogu you were waayyyyyy too hard on her, I was ready to see the most disgusting bitch pulling out some nasty traps for Nene and saying stuff like "Fuck this game!" or "who cares as long as it works!" and basically going nuts with Umiko and Nene after they discovered her poor work so far, but she cried... She was truly scared there waiting for the death sentence knowing full well her crimes, you made me believe that she was actually a bad person inside without salvation.

Then again that part with the "Oh no, she will make me look bad" was without a doubt one of the worse things a character has done in New Game (but for new game standards that's not much) even if she did it from despair and pressure, it was childish and dumb... I bet in the anime we will get some of the faceless employers saying some harsh things to Naru too to make the impact even more heartbreaking, but after Made In Abyss nothing can be too hard

But then we have these angels: Nene, Momo and even Umiko (who wasn't going to fire her even without Nene's intervention) to save her soul, I bet even if Momo wouldn't have said anything, Nene would still try to help her, not with the same attitude of course, but she's great so I know this is a fact... Truth is, the author made a mistake, he didn't need to make her look bad beyond rushing her codes to get things done fast, what's the point of her cheeky smile to Nene when Umiko is praising her? is just ... Bad! delete that part, is forced.

SO ANYWAY !!! MOVING ON (FINALLY) We have Kou... And after watching the anime I guess we had some original content over there to make this revelation even more dramatic, I really didn't want things to be revealed like that in such a cliche way, the announcement is going to be really sad and moving (I imagine... I don't check the raws) for the entire team so why you gotta make Rin suffer? ... This drama with Naru and Kou is perfect as the closure for chapter 11 in the anime, but then ...I REALLY hope we get 13 episodes lol

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 12:13AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's climbin’ in your windows, she’s snatchin’ your people up, tryin’ to kiss ‘em. So y’all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause Kotori be kissin’ everybody out here

Serenata
New Game discussion 12 Sep 12:46
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Why the candle?"
Neutron star Kou as always, huh?

I feel bad for Hifumin eating alone when the rest had a pair ... There's the mascot but still oh wait I'm discussing the anime now O_O Gotta Paint it black

The voice really makes you understand better the tone and thoughts of the characters, and I think Naru feels less arrogant with voice acting.

Two episodes left right? I'm excited!

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 12:46PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If the new comics are just complementary for the movies, maybe this is it? is it over for us and Nanofate?
Not even a fucking wedding

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think jumping from ship to ship should be banneable

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

risingstar3110 posted:

Calm down, stop jumping into conclusion yet, people.

Remember last chapter lots of people criticise Miyabi for being pushy and tried to push herself in between Kuro and Uta? Well, this chapter explained it perfectly.

I means if your girlfriend invite another one to sleepover. You do want to come along at least (not like she has many option, being a middle school girl).

Maybe Kuro also has a good reason for her decision. Maybe.

I think she just got fed up with her "girlfriend" being jealous in a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with "you're going to study with your friend? I WANT TO GO TOO!" and "you're goofing around with someone else? "STOP!" that's what I think, she should've been more clear and just decline at the start if she didn't feel like it, because agreeing to date and then be like "She will get tired eventually" is kind of a shitty thing to do~ I like Kuro, a lot! I I like her design, aura, character...But that was awful, still I really want to know how she gave up with love at such a young age, I guess now we'll see her unrequited love flashback.