Forum › Posts by Gelert_Xross

Gelert_Xross
Prunus Girl discussion 31 Mar 20:32
joined Apr 15, 2013

Uh, so I was rereading this series because it's great, but I'm pretty sure chapter 31 and chapter 32.5 got switched somehow. So, that's a bit weird.

Gelert_Xross
BiBi x Pink discussion 30 Mar 23:25
joined Apr 15, 2013

Wow, I teared up a bit. I love the casual Nozo/Eli, like it's not a big deal.

joined Apr 15, 2013

After a good night's sleep, I am a little more iffy on how the Ruki/Sacchan relationship ended up. Maybe it's how quick Sacchan starts to smack people. It's played for laughs, but domestic abuse isn't funny. The whole thing about Ruki getting her pride crushed throughout the story, how other characters were calling her whipped at the end, and lots of other things are worrying signs of a potentially abusive relationship. It does seem that Sacchan came to love Ruki before the end of the story, but love is straight up not enough for people to lead happy and fulfilling lives.

I dunno, maybe I'm overreacting. I still really liked the series.

joined Apr 15, 2013

That was a really nice series. I guess you would call that a happy ending? There's some ambiguity, sure, but their relationships are on a good path.

I'm still a little confused about how she got "Meru" out of "Beelzebub" but I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm on an Aki Eda binge. It's improved my mood immensely.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ah, Aki Eda is great. It's a shame that the English is a little... uh....

Aki Eda is great.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Black bars already? The forum is a dangerous place....

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 27 Mar 15:12
joined Apr 15, 2013
49493688_p4

I don't know why I like this pairing so much. Probably that Veebu comic, I guess....

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

......again? Not yuri? I don't even understand how this isn't yuri this time around.

This comes from middle school days, isn't it? I like the idea of this being a long-developed, long-standing romantic sort.

If you don't agree with the tags you can always make suggestions. And honestly speaking I always tag the least amount possible because I don't want to use a wrong tag. The staff here is actually very diligent with tagging and are always looking at suggestions. If you don't see a tag in something it's more often not because we don't think it's yuri but rather because someone just didn't tag it that way due to mistake or forgot to. So don't get upset when you are not seeing something you think should be there, and make a tag suggestion instead.

Woah there Kouhai. Take a breather. I'm not upset about anything. I think the staff here does a great job and I respect that so I will just let them handle it. I am merely musing out loud, nothing more.

Plus I think getting legitimately upset over something as petty as tags is a waste of energy and incredibly petty.

S'all good, friends. It was just a quick reminder for the tag suggestion button.

It is a lovely button.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I detect some bitterness in that angst, though maybe that's just me projecting. Growing up and growing apart....

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I love Sunflower's reactions to everything. Especially that Corgi pillow, lol.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This is so unrealistic, and I love it.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Good call. I wasn't able to check the old thread for a while for fear of spoilers.

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 18 Mar 00:38
joined Apr 15, 2013
Cahtqvnugaabkzz.jpg%20large

There needs to be more Umi in general on the reader. Wonderful.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

WOOOOO GO AMURICAN MADOKA!

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh hey, look at that... wait, this series got finished? How the hell did I miss that? Thanks for your work.

Gelert_Xross
BxLxUxE discussion 14 Mar 23:34
joined Apr 15, 2013

Aw, this was nice.

Oh, and happy birthday to Shima. Being old rocks, cause you can you pretty much say or do whatever you like. Who's gonna arrest an old person?

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

My god. This is too cute and too funny. Truly a dangerous combination.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Wow, this is pretty good. It's a wonder that more of this author's work hasn't been translated.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

My god, that is the best way to play chess I've ever seen.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I love a good reversal, and this was a great reversal.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Millet Soup comes up with some great stuff.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Nez Note

Yeah, this has taken a turn for the nasty. Can we get away from how horrible we think people are for being different from us, or fantasizing about raping them, please? I'm going to spoiler tag the worst of it, but I'll start deleting stuff following this message.

Edit The messages affected have been deleted after all. Anything further on that subject will be deleted on sight.

Aww, I missed all the drama.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glasses are justice.

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 28 Feb 22:09
joined Apr 15, 2013
47127138_p1

Chocolate is very bad for dogs. I had a little beagle once who ate an entire bag of mini Hershey's bars. She got pretty sick, but luckily she mostly swallowed them whole, wrapper and all. Seriously, pet owners beware.