Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ametueraspirant posted:

as the omnipotent viewers of this drama it's hard to keep in mind the characters don't know what we know sometimes.

True, they act on feelings and half truths and we gotta be patient ... Btw. the next chapter was translated but the chapter after that comes in January 15, so I recommend sitting back and take a break, there isn't much we can do haha.

I miss Mimika

Serenata
Their Story discussion 24 Dec 13:01
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jess posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1909680439361495&id=1539451309717745 X mas special! Again, it is in spanish but you can see the translations under the pics. For those who cannot wait!

hahaha so smooth lo/ thank you and happy xmas

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thankkk you!! double release X) and now for the final matches... I wasn't really interested in Einharth's fights (We have already seen her fight plenty)so I'm glad they were quick.

Serenata
Anime season 24 Dec 01:09
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hylarn posted:

Also, my friends you won't believe HOW MUCH happiness I felt when I saw "Next time in Love live sunshine...!" I thought it would be the end, I was ready for the end... But we have more aaaaah that was so beautiful, truly a kagayaki miracle

I thought it was obvious that there was going to be another episode around the halfway point. I'm actually not entirely happy about this; I've found this season kinda disappointing and want it over with

You mean the whole fall season or just love live? because the s2 is much better than the s1 (s1 was only good past the first 5 chapters or so) plus I got a lot of You x Chika even in the latest chapter so I'm very pleased with it.

The Magus Bride was good too but my expectations were bigger... Like, I wasn't expecting Girl's last Tour to be better imo.

Blend s was a waste of time.

Yuuki yuuna is suffering as usual... I hope they can find their kagayaki too

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 1:09AM

Serenata
Anime season 23 Dec 22:57
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I Really hope we get a second season of HnK, because I'm really tempted to read the manga but has there ever been an anime more suited for cgi animation than this? it feels like it would be a huge waste not to wait.

Also, my friends you won't believe HOW MUCH happiness I felt when I saw "Next time in Love live sunshine...!" I thought it would be the end, I was ready for the end... But we have more aaaaah that was so beautiful, truly a kagayaki miracle

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Do you like Onepunch-man ? then get ready for Onekick-loli!!

Serenata
Anime season 23 Dec 20:13
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Houseki no kuni... I can't believe they did that... sooooooooooooooo unfair.
After finishing Shoujo shuumatsu I don't feel like reading the manga, it's okay if we don't get a second season it was great ending, but Houseki no kuni it feels like there will be an episode 13 next week, it was super anticlimactic to finish the anime like that, not even a "see you soon" at the end or any big revelation

I finished Aoi Hana... the ending is like a beginning lol

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 8:17PM

Serenata
Anime season 23 Dec 12:56
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hylarn posted:

Well, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou had a hell of an ending. Brought their absolute A-game to the direction and dealt with some great material. Plus, cute yuri-ish bits

Can't quite definitely say it's AotY, but that has more to do with the strength of the year as a whole than any faults on it's part. A+, highly recommend

The whole feeling of the anime is so sad and warm at the same time, because we know how lonely and dreadful their world really is but for them is not so bad, they have each other and they don't know any better so they're happy in their tour. The song at the very end was lovely

Serenata
Their Story discussion 23 Dec 10:10
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got leaks of the upcoming chapters they will fight for SJ in a basketball match... Could be futbol too! and there won't be a limit of points, the winner will be decided only when one of them admit defeat, SJ won't be able to refuse because she also believes in the heart of the ball

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 10:11AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The original manga was finished with 46 chapters in July I think, some fans are kind enough to translate what's left so we can only wait patiently or help however we can to get things done faster... Also, only few fansubs would dare to share any kind of schedule and even when they do they aren't obligated to stick to it, and /u/ scanlations isn't one of them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KalzCarvalho posted:

so, when next chap?

Looks like you're not used to the customs around fansubbing, so I'll be frank, next chapter will come whenever the people involved feel like it, not sooner or later (unless you're willing to help them), this is an important lesson please don't forget it.

last edited at Dec 22, 2017 7:02PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wuaahaahaha I really missed Shinozaki's wild imagination, thanks anons!

Serenata
Their Story discussion 21 Dec 17:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jess posted:

It's been updated https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1907968232866049&id=1539451309717745 it is Spanish but there are english translations under the pics.
flips desk

As a Spanish speaker I can say No me gusta este desenlace

Serenata
Anime season 21 Dec 12:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted:

Well, I would not say "instead", rather, "both", in whichever order you prefer. The anime does not really go far, it adapts early chapters, and is not really a stand-alone work, at least not if you are into completed stories, for that you will need the manga.

Well, I rather watch the animation but if they skip important parts or make an original ending then I rather read the manga from the start, that's my concern mostly... It looks like I can start with the anime and jump to the manga later, right? thanks

Serenata
Anime season 21 Dec 12:02
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't want to make a new thread, but I'm about to watch Aoi Hana (well, I'm halfway in the first episode) should I read the manga instead? or I can just jump later or... ?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is like ping pong without the doki doki

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 2:52PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh that's much better, I shouldn't have laughed
Edit: My friends kidnapped me so I don't have results yet

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 9:13PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I couldn't help but laugh when she said "12...!! one set!!!" when the others did 3 sets of 30, I felt really bad after but yeah I'm worried about her first match if that happens soon.
Btw I could probably do 3 sets of 15 in my current condition... This is a good excuse to start working out again, I'll edit with results later.

I'll try this http://amazingalloverfitness.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/full-body-no-equipment-workout.png except the last one I don't understand

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 12:52PM

Serenata
Spring discussion 19 Dec 11:18
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Always glad to see more of these girls :') it never gets old

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That "Welcome to the club" part was very touching

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's really nice, to give this series a proper closure. Thank you

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SeifukuGirls posted:

Tsubomi is hot so I hope she appears in her own manga and probably ends up with her sister.

I hope she ends up with truck kun... Or Truck Chan just to keep the yuri.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope they don't see her again, I hope we don't see her again... Pls don't even bother adding her in the character chart

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sus-lik posted:

I'd really like to know at least spoilers about the ending. Will there be a kissu?

Yes there is http://comic-meteor.jp/shinozaki/ and it was available to read online for a while but not anymore... Funny thing tho, this series ended with 46 chapters but I can only find the raws up to chapter 45 hahaha, damn I hate the fact that I didn't save it, but I remember being like "I'm SO GLAD!" and I don't read Japanese so it was very clear that it was a yuri ending.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New Raws came out quickly http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/036_001.html Ririha is pretty much KO and now the final boss