Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 19 Jun 11:10
joined Apr 15, 2013
Tumblr_nq665xmji11tbrceao1_1280

But can Alpacas open doors?

Gelert_Xross
Stretch discussion 17 Jun 19:40
joined Apr 15, 2013

Why ruin this moment by trying to analyze it? I'm going to choose to focus on how epically Mr. Ex just got rekt. Ouch.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

greed never pays.

I dunno, it looked to me like Marisa just swapped the real gems out for fakes and made a big fuss with the audience to cover up her misdeeds. If that's true, then it looks like greed payed out quite handsomely this time.

joined Apr 15, 2013

For a moment there I thought we were going to get a Yohane yandere. Now that would have been interesting.

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 10 Jun 16:13
joined Apr 15, 2013
Tubahonk1_zps6ubsujk8

A girl and her dog. Veebu does great work.

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 10 Jun 16:00
joined Apr 15, 2013
P_01

Always nice to reach the point in a relationship where you are comfortable abandoning your partner to the wilds.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Nice to see another series from this author. I can already tell I'm gonna like this one.

Gelert_Xross
Philosophia discussion 24 May 13:09
joined Apr 15, 2013

Yeah, this series really couldn't have had a happy ending, could it? Not that it's necessarily a sad ending, just... well, whatever.

Gelert_Xross
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 23:03
joined Apr 15, 2013

i get the feeling everyone calling this an "unhealthy relationship" dont have much relationship experience

I get the feeling people saying this are overly smug. Funny the feelings people get when they have pretty much zero information, isn't it?
On the relationship itself, well, I'm on the fence. I wouldn't stand for being treated the way either of them treat each other, especially the one who keeps getting hit, but . . . OK, maybe, if they're into it, whatever.

It's also clearly exaggerated a lot, especially since they seem to be based on a real couple as noted a few comments back. For instance the tossing back on the bed in the first one (1) really did need punishment, but (2) was something she was clearly comfortable doing given their relationship, suggests that this is basically horseplay drawn out to the nth degree.

It's all fun and games til someone gets dropped ~2 feet onto a soft bed. I've always said that.

But yeah, this isn't an abusive relationship. The dumb one (for lack of a proper name) pisses off the wifu, the wifu responds with punishment, and they have a reconciliation in the end where the tsundere wifu gets to enter deredere mode. That's basically how they play together.

This is kinda just how relationships go where one of the people is a dumb jackass. I speak from personal experience, as I too am a dumb jackass.

Gelert_Xross
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 16:50
joined Apr 15, 2013

Baby pls

Gelert_Xross
Sakuhima! discussion 07 May 19:38
joined Apr 15, 2013

Aw... Now I want more chapters of Secret Flowers...

As do I...

Same here....

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Also best birthday gift ever.

Thank you again ;_;

I wish I could get translated yuri on my birthday. Well, happy birthday Ms. OP.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh wow, that's actually really powerful. You certainly don't see ones like this too often.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Ya know, I think that if the ending was any less abrupt it wouldn't have fit the series. Anyways, great ending to a great series.

Gelert_Xross
Image Comments 01 May 15:42
joined Apr 15, 2013
49684097_p0

Wow, kind of looks like Umi.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh fisting man, you're incorrigible.

Gelert_Xross
Gamma discussion 30 Apr 17:49
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok, so this series is actually amazing. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Right....

Ok, for any lady folk reading this out in internet land, here's a bit of advice: Do not reward predatory behavior with sex. Instead, try a swift knee to the testicles. I can personally attest to the sheer stopping power of testicular trauma. In all seriousness, do it. And know that I cringe inwardly as I sit here typing this.

Gelert_Xross
ReMy Heart discussion 20 Apr 19:23
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok I read Nezchans take in the other thread - I guess that would make some sense but not totally. How did Alice know to look for Yukari, and why think she had done something? She thought Marisa returned her feelings from the start right? So why suspect something wierd?

I guess because it's Gensokyo. In a world of near constant incidents, it's natural to think that any sudden event is caused by someone or other messing with shit.

As to why Yukari, I guess because she kind of has that whole yokai mastermind shtick going on. Plus, if the confession happened on the some night as the party, then Alice might have thought of Yukari since she was kind of creeping on them earlier.

Those are my thoughts, anyways. I'm not sure I 100% buy that explanation myself.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Page 23 is the best part. Seriously adorbs.

I kind of like the threesome option. The µ's girls are all super shippable, so it works pretty well.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fleetgirls_volume_2#16
Public hair?

It's a typo on our part and I apologize for that. Referred to episode 3 of KanColle anime, Atago's charm.

That's probably my favorite typo. It shows up more often than you'd think.

Gelert_Xross
LOVE/DEATH discussion 05 Apr 12:52
joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh god, it's way too sweet. Praise be to the bebe jesus!

joined Apr 15, 2013

Happy times. I'm just gonna leave this here:

"There's no turning back...We will win. We are winning because ours is a revolution of mind and heart..." -Cesar Chavez

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ya know, wrestling is everywhere I look recently. And I'm ok with that.