Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this really is a series where you need to reread all the previous chapters every time to have actually any idea of what's going on isn't it.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Komi028 posted:

It's so freaking obvious that Utaho is the original Mao and she lost her memories along with the Hero that fought her.

oh

you know if this really is going to be the case which I am hoping for, I'd imagine that the 9000 year old elf might have known them in a previous life giving her like actually any reason to be going to school on Earth.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah we've crossed the hurdle, now they really have no choice but to start dating. Or you know some bullshit could happen who knows

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright this seems interesting, a fun lighthearted take on the isekai genre.

Not so sure 'light hearted' considering the reveal at the end. Does look interesting tho.

I mean I'd consider any isekai that doesn't immediately dive headfirst into slavery lighthearted at this point because WOW, it's way too common for my tastes. But yeah if I'm being entirely neutral then you're probably right that there is a serious undercurrent going on.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright this seems interesting, a fun lighthearted take on the isekai genre. That can already call itself different from most by having female protagonists for once, I'm sure this one will be fun.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah the pages are shuffled, this seems like a cute little story otherwise though

oop and it's been fixed

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 7:53PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

a timeskip, well I suppose they'd want us to see the part where they live happily ever after rather than the part where they can't be together so I won't complain.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

a pity there's no more of this, I rather like these "my girlfriend now" type of stories where the setup is seemingly straight but then the female protagonist ends up getting the girl instead.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

damn Naori who let you have two extremely popular ogre girlfriends. haha

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh this has been a series I've been really enjoying good to see it here

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

like was Nadeshiko just made with alien supertech or something because like, even if she's an illegal sexbot and thus undercuts the regulations that doesn't mean she can just be a hundred times more advanced for no real reason.

Like I guess seeing the last page it's going to go the "mad scientist" route but still this manga is rationalizing Nadeshiko's ridiculous abilities with "ah well she's not made legally and everyone knows criminals can use magic" Of course I won't deny that in typing this I'm thinking about this story that just wants to go "hey wouldn't it be cool if you could have a lesbian sexbot" way too deeply which like yeah it would be cool yeah

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 6:17PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
Bunsketches-1506653115717591042-img1

love love love, the bunny hoodie Amber has.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god I love Toudou she's so shitty, haha

last edited at Mar 25, 2022 8:57PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah after chapter two had the poly reveal and especially with chapter 3, it is starting to look like you should hold off on building a fully formed opinion on these characters as of yet. For now it just seems like a healthy poly relationship though of course given the drama tag I'd certainly expect to see drama going forward.

But overall it looks like this series will be giving us interesting drama at least.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright let's see how this series goes, love me some good off-base yuri

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well there's still at least one more chapter to go so, I'm guessing we'll get to see the aftermath of learning how to communicate before it ends

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

actually, this is going work out right? Like a carcrash is never going to happen quietly so Satsuki gets sensei to move by threatening to jump. And then the carcrash happens and she's going to have like definitive evidence that she knew he was going to die.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh my god yes, this is exactly what I've been hoping for. A conversation fuck yes, hahaha. Oh this is making all the drama worth it for me they're finally fucking talking to eachother.

This story is good actually, I've just decided haha

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

pretty wild for her to just bite and lick Naori's blood like, yeah??? what are you doing girl?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Soo... Just to make it clear for little dumb me. What everyone thought would happen, happened, and Heath was left alone cause hoomans age a lot quicker... Or well, die at a younger age. I get that part. But at the end there, did she die at Lilly's grave?

Yeah, she lived over a hundred years longer than Lily, and in the end she knew her time was coming so she gave a final goodbye to Iris, and then spent her final moments at Lily's grave then woke up in Lily's arms in the afterlife.

Not how I interpreted it on the first reading, even though this one does make sense (probably more sense to be honest :P ). I thought it was just some sort of dream that's also a glimpse into the future, and the series just ended in the present while Lily is still alive.

while that would be nice, it can be directly discounted by the fact that the manga ends with Lily asking Heath to tell her about all the travels she's had in the time they spent apart.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this one's a sequel to the first story in this collection btw. If you're having a hard time finding what it's supposed to be a sequel for

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah yes this story ends kind of the only way it could have ended. with a good cry

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 7:42PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

huh, well somehow I didn't expect these girls to be normal people who are living in an astrology themed dorm.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

gonna be honest here the people calling this an infodump have just the singularly lowest standards I've ever seen this is like 10 sentences at most and it's all relevant to their conversation, that's not an infodump that's a realistic conversation when you're queer and don't quite know how yet.

I may come off a little rude here but like, come on

last edited at Mar 21, 2022 8:22PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love chapter ten doing a dive into the ace spectrum for a bit to give Matoi a better idea of where she stands and giving us demi rep too with Rio.

Feels like this manga is really revving up to give us the whole ace experience haha