Forum › Posts by fauce

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

that was just a lesbian version of the ending to the music video thriller when micheal jackson stares into the camera

extremely clairvoyant observation

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Damn her soul came from her pussy

Well more specifically it was released when came. So I guess I’m this universe succubuses get your soul through orgasm.

The soul is stored in the coochie

joined Aug 21, 2017

Kissing her in her sleep the first time is technically assault, right?

fauce
Yuki-chan discussion 23 Dec 00:58
joined Aug 21, 2017

That was pretty good. Interesting how her paintings got more distorted as she got further along in her journey.

joined Aug 21, 2017

New favored trope: person lives their life strongly believing in something, and one day finds that everybody else no longer believes in it. See: Soara wanting to kill monsters vs. everybody else not caring.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I might be misinterpreting this but I feel a bit confused about the fact that Kanon is scared of overcentralizing and becoming overly dependent on Saki yet she doesn't want to extend her hand of friendship because she has Saki...who she is scared to push away by demanding too much of her.

I think the hug at the end of chapter 3.5 represents Kanon accepting Saki taking care of her. So I don't think there is a conflict there. Kanon accepts Saki but still has a wall up against everybody else.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 3:20AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Uncommon to see the main character not be the one in the relationship.

fauce
School Zone discussion 14 Dec 04:08
joined Aug 21, 2017

I think the author has gotten better at these serious parts. Early in the manga, the way they switched between comedy and drama was like whiplash. Now they've given it its own place as nearly an entire chapter. I still prefer comedy, but I think they've done the drama pretty well this time.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Thanks for the translation! I like the manga and I was wondering about how it differed from the novel, since the end notes context often has information not present in the manga itself.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I was talking to my friend about this manga today and apparently it's actually somewhat common in Japan for people to have unused homes in rural areas, with the aging population and urbanization. You inherit the property but can't uproot your life to properly use it.

I've also heard that property often depreciates in value in Japan.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pretty good. The art is great. The way we never see Miko's full body in monster form, which makes her seem limitless.
Looking forward to volume 3.

last edited at Dec 5, 2021 2:23AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'd be funny if Mizushima turned out to be gay in the end.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This seems fun so far. Looking forward to seeing all the home designs!

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is an interesting use of Lots of JPG artifacts

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how the manga is expanding outside of just gags with Ruri and Liane, though on further reflection, it's always been like that.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The Villainess System said to lock Elsa in a room for an entire hour, yet when Yvonne looks at the timer, it says only 28-ish minutes are left.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#7
Later, Yvonne notes that time has gone by much faster than she expected (ch. 5, pg. 12).
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#12
Did the Villainess System let them out early, or am I reading too much into this?

fauce
Summer Love discussion 23 Nov 02:02
joined Aug 21, 2017

I kept waiting for some twist and there was just a little one at the end. Pretty good stuff.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I hope their relationship doesn't turn out to be toxic.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I enjoyed this.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like this one so far. Looking forward to how it plays out!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pretty good. Art style, story line, characters, all pretty solid.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Dropping the series btw. Good run, but I just don't have time to give consistent updates. Sorry! Hopefully someone can give it what it deserves.

Thank you for your hard work. I think you did a great job.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I wonder if prehistoric humans enjoyed the beach like modern humans do. This thought came to me because we know people in the far past made dolls. The idea that people thousands of years ago might have enjoyed splashing around in the water and playing in the sand like we do is kind of surreal.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm told that this isn't quite as much of a problem in Japan, as they don't have the same food culture of putting sugar in everything. I recall people visiting from Japan commenting on how everything in the US is so overly sweet that it was sometimes hard to deal with.

There are still plenty of candies and deserts, but supposedly not so much sugar in everything else.

In fact, one can absolutely make the argument here that America is the true outlier of the two, with how much more sugar and sweeteners they put in their food compared to literally anywhere else. Keeping an eye out for sneaky sugar in your everyday food is still a good idea of course, but it's probably a lot more pressing to an American than anywhere else.

I haven't been to the US myself, but others who have tell me that american bread is very literally what we in Europe would consider cake. Some people actually can't eat american toast because it's like eating a dessert to them.

I've heard some Europeans visiting America have gotten headaches from all the sugar. Bread seems to be a common example.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I think the interleaving of the chapters between schoolgirl and office lady was neat.