joined Apr 23, 2015
67425136_p3

Really nice.

Wlfking
Image Comments 06 Mar 12:59
Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015
Thefukk

Obviously they are just compensating each other for the sudden lack of an eye. Perfectly reasonable reaction.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This is pretty good even though I don't care much for vampires.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Liking it.
I think people are giving away the ending in the other comments. Not sure. I stop reading sentences when i get the feeling it might be a spoiler.

Wlfking
Tremolo discussion 21 Feb 08:34
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was nice.
She didn't really look much like and guy and I wouldn't care if she did. Love is love and a good story is a good story. And we got both right here.

Parents were a lively element.

Really liked the beginning. the idea of her making her lunch and swapping it out at some point. ha! So bold. Then pestering her with a key. That flashback was good too. Such a simple encounter that one of the girls didn't even think much of it.

thanks for translating this!

joined Apr 23, 2015

good girl, Guk Hwa, get it all out. All the ugly stuff and the beautiful stuff too.

Also I like how at some point everyone was fine on some level with not just a slap taking place, but a fucking punch.

Oh. Well. I thought maybe it's was a cultural thing? ^^; goes with your current profile picture though.
No but really. I was mildly surprised but Ive seen it in a few animes before. Grit those teeth!
Maka had Blackstar punch her in the face to in Soul Eater. There was another one. . . . Dream Eater Mary I think had a moment like that?

These chapters have been great. Glad we got them all at once. Cliffhangers here would have caused . . . people to jump off cliffs!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice art. Wish there was more. Hope cheating wasn't implied. That would stink.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

that was so freaking confusing. Even if the thing that's confusing me was removed, it was still so forgettable.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I like it. Even if the pacing is a little odd as it seems the author made their point then page after page we are still on the same part of the conversation without much really being added.

While the majority of the leads in the yuri I've read bore the crap out of me this is at least the third time one I liked has been called a pain in the arse in the comments. Patterns. I fear them!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Another awesome delinquent character lost by way of complete and utter annihilation of the human race you'd be surprised how often that happens!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Ending soon? R-really? Shoot. Very possible to wrap it up nicely but I don't think it will be easy or likely.
Another good chapter. Hopefully more stuff as good as this story isn't far off.

Wlfking
Plica discussion 10 Feb 19:31
joined Apr 23, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/plica_ch04#3

"Ur opinion doesn't counts because ur a dyke and ALL dykes hate men!!"

Whoa, that's sad

Wouldn't we have a better point of view too though??? Because it's not like we'd be attracted to the guy so his flaws would be seen without those silly straight lady feelings haha

Anyone who cares about the girl in the relationship(friends family members) should work just as well. A former flame would have a pretty good reason to be bias.

Wlfking
Plica discussion 10 Feb 19:29
joined Apr 23, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/plica_ch04#3

"Ur opinion doesn't counts because ur a dyke and ALL dykes hate men!!"

Whoa, that's sad

But she didn't say that. She said the lead character hated men. It's messed up to mix these things up. Like the people claiming the gay fellow hated women just because he disagreed with them on something in that Lesbian parenthood manga. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/our_journey_to_lesbian_motherhood

Wlfking
Image Comments 05 Feb 23:48
joined Apr 23, 2015
Bro

Teh. One of the best conversations in human history!

Wlfking
Image Comments 05 Feb 23:28
joined Apr 23, 2015
Dvha7csvmaa8ixt-orig

I now have yuri. I now have muffins. This ruins my ability to b!t# about things.

Wlfking
Image Comments 05 Feb 23:11
joined Apr 23, 2015
Dmardctwaae_qhu-orig

Beautiful!

Wlfking
Image Comments 05 Feb 23:10
joined Apr 23, 2015
Duj_3z8u8aazbpl-orig

magnifique!

joined Apr 23, 2015

that was cool.

joined Apr 23, 2015

What an ungrateful little shit...

I think she is just in shock. I've seen this same thing in Full Metal Panic actually. When the lead dude revealed to the lead female that he was actually a soldier( and rather good killing if I remember right) It was such a stark change from the seemingly harmless fellow he seemed to be up to that point that he seemed as much a threat as the people he was fighting in that instance.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Hmm. Still enjoying this. Lets keep going. ^-^

Wlfking
Their Story discussion 02 Feb 23:40
joined Apr 23, 2015

https://i.redd.it/afd29f2j4oa01.png

Whoa really? That's gotta be hard to deal with...

well. That's frustrating.

Wlfking
Their Story discussion 02 Feb 23:39
joined Apr 23, 2015

I know some people don't care for it but I don't find myself minding side character stories unless it gets excessive. Only two stories I've read that went on to have so many side character stories(imho) that I started to get annoyed with them. Namely Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto. Still did like both stories in the end though.

joined Apr 23, 2015

That was real good. Really liked the design of the characters. Especially the rich girl. And growling? Heh. Reminds me of the girl in Flower Flower a little with the peculiar habits. Do find myself wishing for more characters like her.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Wait. Wait. Keep going. Aw. It's over. A little rushed but very nice.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I think any comedy above the family friendly kind does tend to rub people the wrong way since everyone comes into things from completely different perspectives. We are bound to have a multitude of reactions and this is naturally going to be a problem when we get people who like it with people that don't in a room together.

Sexual based jokes do tend to get the alarms going off in the back of my head too. The humor of girls molesting girls in Hayate X Blade always bugged me but that's my issue I suppose.

this was alright I guess. and no incest so I actually get to read one thing from this author again.