Forum › Posts by Linterdiction

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It's sort of whatever, but the "rare tsundere smiles" are drawn super super well so I'll keep reading.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think I've got a weakness for stories about fujoshi finding love...

It makes my heart feel all warm.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah fuck. My heart.

And, I have faith in this author to not pull some wack bullshit on us here. Let's see where this goes.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 22 Sep 17:38
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E_qkr3fucawzuip-orig

congratulations

Linterdiction
Image Comments 22 Sep 17:32
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
92871569_p0

Okay VTuber sexy stuff normally makes me feel really uncomfortable but I just can't pass this up. It's so decadent, there's so many incredible vibes going on here, I love it so much, it's so incredibly kinky.

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 5:32PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Those are S-tier blush faces. So good.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay, this chapter's ecchi moment felt a lot more honest, cute-hot, and in line with the promise of the story. It had that "experienced girlfriend turns up the charm and makes you feel all melty inside" feeling, plus genuine gratitude and goodwill from the MC making it feel like her goal was to have Senpai enjoy herself. Page 18 = very good page. More of this! More soft and good emotions+affection leading to sexy things that everyone is enjoying! That's what this story needs.

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 4:51PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Super uncomfortable vibes from Kiku. It might be too early to tell, and this could just be a setup that she's good at knowing what Sena wants/needs, and is pushing past her defenses to give her things she needs. But right now it feels a lot like she's not respecting Sena's autonomy and boundaries. It really feels like she's putting something on her, and giving her a role of some sort in her own life, which is a terrible thing to do to someone in as vulnerable a state as Sena is right now.

Again, we don't know any of that right now for sure. But it would be interesting to something that wildly unhealthy play out.

With this new update, my fears have been put to rest. I am now 100% on-board this ship. I want them to be soft and good for each other.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Damn they really put all my kinks into one manga huh. That’s crazy.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 19 Sep 17:01
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E_hpk5dvuaat8ci-orig

Finger licking is a key step on the path to enlightenment.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

If someone told me that a 3D scan of my mouth made into a sex toy would be better for pleasing women than a suction vibrator I’d probably catch fire and explode right there.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m holding out hope for this to advance into praise kink territory.

Can’t believe the MC gets a golden opportunity like this and can’t appreciate it. Like throwing pearls before swine. Where’s my hypercompetent lady who just wants to be held and told she’s great and she’s doing alright, huuuh?

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh, honey. This is going to be tough.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

That title is like,

“Does anyone remember the song name fir the song that with that terrible ear-destroying note hour-long note”

Linterdiction
Image Comments 14 Sep 02:27
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
92715395_p0

That’s probably the largest butt on dynasty at the moment. Cool.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 14 Sep 02:26
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E_duejjvgaos-7g-orig

She looks like an otome game target. Incredible. So powerful.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 14 Sep 01:27
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
92675788_p0

This is why you spend time labbing, folks. Gotta have that heavy gasp/DP option select prepared for when your demon GF decides to have some fun with you.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This manga's cool, even if it isn't yuri. I had to do a lot of reading about the sex industry in Japan for a paper I wrote in college, so it's always fun for me to see that kind of stuff in another form.

Ooh, what was your paper about?

Linterdiction
Image Comments 11 Sep 17:20
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ex6xgzhwuaiyi1d-orig

Every time I see something from futomomoe it makes me love them even more

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I like how she's literally sweating.

Girl, me too.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Sep 15:18
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E-cvzwvvkaune0g-orig

^^All the genshin impact art would convince you it's a yuri masterpiece. But it's literally just that the designs are hot. Maybe it's just the translation but IMO that game offers actually nothing else from an artistic perspective. Bland characters. Uninspired story. Poor dialogue. Maybe that's changed with this new update, but I spent so much time trying to give it opportunities to be good and I'm not about to go back and do that again.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Sep 13:37
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I heard the perilous attack sound in my head

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Sep 13:34
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E-ayhixveamlz8j_tl

In the immortal words of Nyanners, "my pussy is pogging"

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 1:35PM

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Sep 13:31
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E-apcauvqak13or-orig

^^^I'm so glad the whole world is learning about Wada Arc's cultured genius.

Linterdiction
Image Comments 08 Sep 13:28
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
E9-a6cwvqameivc-orig

The way the clothing looks so real is really incredible. It really gives this image a lot of punch, and calls to mind memories of summer and swimsuit flings.