Forum › Posts by DschingisKhan

DschingisKhan
9C2 discussion 01 Apr 07:45
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Good on the author for discovering that Mari is low key the best girl. ;)

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

History lessons are what finally pushed this past the Subtext barrier. What a weighty history.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A sweet morning after without any embarrassment, ya love to see it.

(The embarrassment will come at breakfast. Come on, Tatsubon, don't let me down!)

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 1:14PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Now taking bets on how awkward Nikaidou-mama is going to make the morning after.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Supernatural gays? I'm here for that, it's shocking how rare that tag actually is.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

No one expects the loli police.

EDIT: more seriously, this new trio seems like they're kind of in-between magical girl and enemy, I wonder if that hints at a "third path" that Utena will be able to take and escape from her cycle of self-recrimination and evil? (Perhaps the path of a safe, sane, and consensual Dom, if that read on the story is correct.)

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 10:31PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A group of girls get together. None of them are mind readers. A mutual understanding of reality is not reached.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A bit of yan coming out. She looks like she's ready to crush this poor fool for disrespecting her crush.

Oh, how silly of me. That's not a bit of yan. But it's fine, now everyone will know Evie is off-limits!

Yvonne, meanwhile, is still suffering from chronic Anime.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

DAMN, Kageko is a technician! She totally knows what she's doing here.

EDIT: MBTI is horoscopes for nerds.

last edited at Mar 12, 2022 8:35AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Not as far as I hoped, further than I feared! Good chapter.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A bit of yan coming out. She looks like she's ready to crush this poor fool for disrespecting her crush.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I decided to read this on a lark and kept with because it's a 4koma that does the inconceivable and allows time to advance. It's really refreshing, seeing Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship advance and their bond deepen all without a lot of overt attention called to the usual "significant events" in a comic like this.

At Ch.58 now and I wish for more Yukari; she's kinda devestatingly cute.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Vote Machi Kirara for Goddess Almighty, Ruler of Heaven and Earth Forevermore, Amen.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This new girl makes it hard to breathe because I'm laughing. She's the very image of "extra" and I just hope she brings the leading girls closer together.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

On a more serious note, I really like the art, especially the centre panel of the second page.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think it's unlike Hino to lie to a direct question like this so we might finally get progress!? Exciting!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Neutron Degenerate Yvonne

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I have to admit, I had a lot of trouble parsing what was happening in this chapter, but it was pretty cool! I hope Utena gets a happy ending, though...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That was cute! Though I admit to being curious how this is epilogue 3? Was epilogue 2 supposed to be the dust jacket comic in with the previous epilogue?

DschingisKhan
DebiKatsu discussion 18 Feb 19:26
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'd expect better macro economics knowledge from a student of Mitakihara Middle School, smh.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Is there a Soul-Crushingly Depressing tag? Because... yeah.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A series of misunderstandings due to goggles IRL, leads to a series of misunderstandings due to googles IRL.

How deliciously apropos for something that reminds me of a Mochi au Lait comic.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Gonna have to take another bath after this.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Would you just look at all the fanfic this set up in the last scene!

I liked this, but I think it was strongest when it was playing with its core conceit in interesting ways in the middle chapters.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This made my insides churn a bit…

That's just the banana.