Forum › Posts by 2SpiritCherokeePrincess

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Come to think of it: there's a Nintendo tag, countless tags for individual games, but no general tag for Video games.

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 6:59AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Tima is Korean & Kiriga is from Thailand; it would be nice if non-Japanese comics/authors were tagged by country of origin. I want to find the stories from different places.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Gardenia discussion 28 Jun 23:00
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Newly promoted lieutenants tend to get fragged when a decision goes wrong. Even if that doesn't happen, he's still a low ranked officer heading for the front. He's pushing up the wedding because he doesn't want to die a virgin. Sachiko will spend a short time with her husband then see him off to war. After collecting her widow's inheritance she'll hire Suzuno as a servant & they'll end up like A Cat Maid and Her Mistress.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 28 Jun 21:56
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
77005548_p0

Hmm...2 pieces of fan art in a row for this comic. One artist is called "Krill?" & the other is "Plankton"...is this a joke I don't know about?

Edit: has anyone noticed that there's an extra piece of art if you click on the Doujin title rather than the Series title?

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 6:30AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Where you from?~ 28 Jun 21:14
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I am from Turtle Island, which some people call the American continent(s). I grew up in the Alaska wilderness. I now live in Oregon.

Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The fatalities combined with the ridiculous combo hits reminded me of Killer Instinct. I love how over the top it got. Next chapter prediction: the girls avoid expulsion when they discover that the headmistress is a secret gamer herself!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

There is a miscommunication when Hana doesn't know that Ap's kiss is a proposal. "We've already performed the engagement ceremony today!" Hana didn't push her away, so Ap thought she said "Yes."

Their separation isn't entirely bad. Hana wasn't ready for her wedding night: "I'm going to end up hurting her." But when she gets back I bet she'll be all over Ap.

This is one time when a long-distance relationship can actually work. An idol can't be seen dating anyone, but the paparazzi will never find a wife on an island they never heard of thousands of miles away. When Ap goes into town to recharge her phone, There's probably a hot spot so she can send & receive images (Hana pays).

last edited at Jun 28, 2020 6:30AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

As Native People, my BFF & I both love this story. Although it resembles some worthless old adventure story, it actually subverts the cliches as Hana repeatedly assumes she will be harmed--but isn't. The villagers are on edge because they've had bad encounters with 1st world people before. The father is the most aggressive because his daughter will be the 1st victim if anything goes wrong. Even someone as small as Hana can use a gun, after all. In the end, they ceased hostility quickly once the stranger danger was gone.

Yes Hana talks a lot. Yet: "I've learned how I can communicate my feelings." Ap is intelligent enough to figure out a modern phone, so she can surely also read tone of voice, face & body language. She's getting more from the conversations then you might be assuming.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Probably when with men she thought she must be submissive. Dating a (hesitant) woman freed her to take the lead so she discovered her true self.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Kuudere discussion 28 Jun 01:54
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

There's no Autism tag so I'll take this, though there's nothing cool about me. Better than Resting bitch face anyway.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm glad that the characters show different ways to be Nonbinary.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Non-binary discussion 27 Jun 22:47
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm the opposite of bigender, neither male nor female. Agender seems to be the current term. Thank you for this tag.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

These two are so much like me & my BFF. I'm autistic, she's bipolar. We're not yuri though some people say we act like a couple when we're together. Don't know about that, but she is the only one allowed to hug me. She isn't aggressive like Reki--unless something sets her off. My emotions rarely show up on my face; like the 1st chapter people who demand that I smile may end up regretting it. We both have had bad experiences with narcissists like Maria. I like to cook but I'm bad at it.

Anyone already mention the "dissapear" in the first pages?

This page hurts. Every few years my friend becomes suicidal. Then I really do feel like a Piece of Junk/useless person who can't do anything to help her.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 26 Jun 22:35
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
Eu7f9cnu0ay84ol-orig

Sophia may be assuming that Catarina is straight because her previous self was. If she can get her to marry Nicol, Sophia will automatically become the 2nd most important person in Catarina's life. However, her truest feeling came out when they were stuck inside the book together.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 10:47PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

ROUND ONE: Ippon for Yasuda! Ooshima's rage meter is filling up! ROUND TWO begin!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Dark skin discussion 25 Jun 07:26
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

A click on Yuri gives over 600 pages of recommendations, but you worry about overuse of Dark skin? OK...

I really just want to show my support for the Dark skin tag. In the discussion for Sentimental Beach Side some jerk repeatedly implied that anyone who wants to read a story with dark skinned characters is some kind of fetishizing racist. Well, I'm a Native Person who likes Native characters & others who resemble us. If that person reads this & hates me that's their problem. I've said what I needed to say.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Aoi Hana discussion 25 Jun 00:15
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Her book "Love for Dessert" was translated to english in 2008. It's nominally het.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

^ I hope these are fluffy enough:
https://www.onlinemangahere.com/manga/she-is-still-cute-today.html (it got labeled manga but is actually from China.)
https://mangafreereadonline.com/m/after-school (Dynasty only has the 1st chapter but it's up to date here.)
https://zinmanga.com/manga/why-did-i-the-mc-of-gal-game-jump-into-a-world-of-yuri-comic/

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Shirasu Don discussion 24 Jun 08:15
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The mangaka keeps finding ways to surprise me.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Now, will there have sex while she is a titan? Will she use the vampire as a sextoy?

See page 22.

My only question is why did she hide it from someone who wasn't human either. If Kara feels no fear of the bloodsucker, then she should guess that it's the same for Vivi.

Edit: just remembered that Vivi is a "mutant" vampire; can she only drink the blood of other monsters?

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 6:54PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The anthology title makes me wonder what the other stories are like.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 22 Jun 14:13
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
81557533_p0

@Sakura Cartelet: In Arabic harem means a place where women gather. But Ralk misspelled it as haram meaning something forbidden, like eating pigs.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 2:15PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

that great character art will be a waste if only used in 4 page

The story continues in "My Girlfriend." Don't click on Next Chapter, use the author's name.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 8:39PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Image Comments 20 Jun 21:58
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020
Eu7f9cnu0ay84ol-orig

@Azero25 I just read chapters 1 & 2. All I can say is wow. And thanks.