Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
Image Comments 23 Oct 20:48
joined Mar 19, 2020
Dez182hw0aa55ho-orig

This is so adorable. I knew the dianakko wouldn’t let me down.

I’m almost concerned about the fact that my misspelling autocorrected to dianakko. It brings me back to my ecchan phase.

The immaculate
Image Comments 23 Oct 09:32
joined Mar 19, 2020
19384255_p0-1

^^ that’s a head cannon I can get behind. Thank you.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I had no idea what this would be but it exceeded my expectations. What the heck. It was so cute and adorable and easy and then just bam.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Can't believe I've read this for 2 years

Oh god has it really been that long? But ya that makes sense.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m very confused. Pls explain.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Ju Lilac posted:

Did those 3 last panels implied that she is the one who caused the accident or am I overthinking it?

I got the same impression, to be honest.

I didn't. I thought that the sister wanted the relaitonship again.

Same I thought she wanted to continue where they left off

The way I saw it is that she finally got a chance to be top

Yeah I also thought that the sentence said by the amnesiac sister ignited something (dark, lust?) in the onee-chan

I thought it was like “yay we can reset” but then the end was like “...nah never mind I’m still Into this”

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 12:03
joined Mar 19, 2020

I see Yatsude and Piyo on the lead, nauruhodo naruhodo.

Utsugi Gang represent!

I thought I was utsugi gang But I’ll always be yatsude gang and piyo really is gaining on her.

joined Mar 19, 2020

And here I thought this was going to be a sequel about that idol who married a tribal islander girl...
Oh well, this was still great though.

Oh wow what was that?

joined Mar 19, 2020

I really loved the first one and I love this too. I keep remembering the original randomly and have such an urge to read it and maybe that’ll happen for this too. It’s so cute. I love them.

The immaculate
Image Comments 29 Sep 13:29
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eiwlqmivkaawwsv-orig

Lmao up I hope el is a teacher or something cause I don’t what bileth to be taking advantage.

The immaculate
Image Comments 29 Sep 13:24
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ei_nv4fu0ac5lh4-orig%20(1)

Anyone wanna share why it’s fucked up?

The immaculate
Image Comments 29 Sep 13:21
joined Mar 19, 2020
D5tckqyv4aapboi-orig

Is it just a manwha or whatever or is it a novel too?

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 14:06
joined Mar 19, 2020

I wasn’t expecting this to be so full on with the gay in this chapter.

joined Mar 19, 2020

This is such an abusive relationship!! Healthy girlfriends just tell each other when they want someone beheaded :/

Not want. It’s when they’re going to behead someone. Once a yandere has made up their mind, they do it.

Well that's the thing, cheery girl is the one doing the act, gloomy girl is the one who wants it and is manipulating her into it, instead of just politely telling her to delete the guy's neck. Open communication is so important in relationships.

Lmao I know this is (a joke) entirely serious, however I thought it was just gloomy g being overly edgy no? And cheery g just loving her way too much and taking that way too seriously.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Auntie definitely seems to be projecting. She seemed so bothered by Indou making that happy face. At her daughter no less.

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Sep 16:57
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m fairly certain she wasn’t in love with the grandma right? So I wonder what’s going on with aria and what happened between them.

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 26 Sep 12:06
joined Mar 19, 2020

It’s kind of sad how (stupidly) in love yokoe is. For some reason it hurts my heart more than usual. Maybe because of how upbeat she is along with that rare angst?

The immaculate
Image Comments 26 Sep 04:47
joined Mar 19, 2020
81077423_p0_1

I’m not entirely sure I understand what happened in the second half.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This premise is prime territory for an eye ball licking scene to happen.

This is true but why would you say it?

joined Mar 19, 2020

So the childhood friend must have passed away from an accident or something and now the girl is pretending to be her to fulfill her wish right? How nice. .......Oh. Oh no. It wasn't an accident at all.

Lmao my thoughts exactly. Then I saw her leaning over that barrier and realised this bitch a murderer.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Everyone loves capybaras

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Neither do I.

On the new chapter, I'm surprised by Kuzeko being delighted by Mitora being so attentive, given that she appeared to be masochistically fixated on Mitora ignoring her or being verbally condescending towards her.

People can go both ways, you know.

Hmm that’s true and maybe it was mitoria’s careless attitude towards her which she wasn’t used to getting at all that lured her in at first. But then she grew fonder beyond that.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I didn’t think I’d be into an age gap that large but damn older lady has got game.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Quick is better tbh, the faster it is we get to see them actually dating

Then what the point of putting the premise ? Imagine if after 5 chapters Yuu was already in love with Touko. The whole premise of Best Friend vs Lover is useless if you throw it out of the windows as soon as Ch.4 .

They haven't thrown it out the window though it's still slowly building like any story, anyways you misunderstood me, I meant that it is better when it's quick and doesn't drag on too much, because then we them after they start dating, in most yuri stories we don't see much of after they're officially dating, like we only see a few chapters of Touko and Yuu after they start dating(wish we coulda gotten more).

I agree that we should see more gay relationship story’s but I also think that with cases such as bloom into you it’s good to end it where it did. Though you have a point with this one. It’s moving so fast that if it doesn’t show them when they actually get together it seems as though this will really drag or will end soon enough.

The immaculate
Image Comments 05 Sep 06:04
joined Mar 19, 2020
Czccvuhusaedaeu

I’m confused