Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

MagiMaki
Image Comments 17 Dec 18:18
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Dqhcgqgvwam7xmt-orig

I only know this pairing from a non yuri doujin...it had a bad ending, too. I hope for more wedding themed doujins now. =w=

MagiMaki
Image Comments 16 Dec 09:29
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Dqhcgqgvwam7xmt-orig

Too cute >~<

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Rin steals the show...again. :D

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ryouko seems like a really bad influence. Seri should use the power of the internet to find out she's not alone and doesn't have to be with a married, cheating woman who didn't even choose her. e.e

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Smart loli. :o I was pretty sure she would notice something was wrong.

MagiMaki
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 15:06
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So the rapy teacher from the beginning is used for drama now? Kinda late, I already forgot about him. o.o I like the characters and the art, but the pacing and drama is weird.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Even Akuma is better than this...And I find Akuma terrible. :> Too bad there are so few good yuri action manga. There's Murcielago...That's it.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Kuki is no role model, but I expected the gloomy girl to be a pervert. I'm letting it go, because it is comedy. Perverted guys are not acceptable, but that's only because...

...I'm reading it for the yuri, not for guys. °3°

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Kuki and her little sis are my favourites so far. Maybe I have a weakness for shy, gloomy girls in manga. =v= Hana also seems to be the scheming seme in this household.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, Nana doesn't have enough blood to feed her everytime anyway,so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Aw, I like demons/ gods in my yuri. =w= It has a nice twist, too.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Tsundere delinquents are always nice. =w=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I usually like polyamory, if it works out for everyone. But in this case, Suzuki really is annoying. She isn't even that interested, the girls are just "available" to her. Noa should get angry.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

What's the creature on the last page? It looks like a Moomin.=w=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's so weird that loli models are a thing irl. Even outside of japan...e-e

At least it seems that only yuzumori's charme is working on her.

MagiMaki
Yuri Family discussion 27 Jun 09:43
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

No-Eyes seems to be the culprit. I expected all of them to be guilty.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Cute pairing, meh ending.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still waiting for Jill x Rebecca. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still waiting for Mikasa x Sasha x potato. ^o^

MagiMaki
Ai☆biki discussion 17 Apr 09:09
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I expected a few disappointed Zombies barging in. Hm...I like action gore, but guro is just silly. =3=

MagiMaki
No Way Out discussion 17 Apr 06:37
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Finally a good vira x cata doujin. =w=

You can ship a lot of girls together and some even do make sense, but...

The game is centered around (male) mc, so even the girls with yuri vibes won't accept chocolate from female mc on Valentine's Day. (Devs were lazy, but still)

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Uhh...anyway, I liked it. Faceless office lady was nice. The First time isn't always as colorful and special as you might have expected it. And she even seems to be looking forward to another meeting, so it might develop into something.

I don't care if characters are futa or trans or "the usual". I just saw two women beeing together. Not sure why people always have to make a big deal about body parts or skin color.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Isn't the "sacred bond of two pure maidens" yuri stereotype pretty much a "it's just a schoolgirl phase preparing for normal marriage" thing too? It often goes together.

Yuri Harem without genderbender or bad plot is very rare and it even makes sense that she'll switch between girls to avoid stealing too much blood at once.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 08 Apr 06:03
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
58475878_p2

They both hate and kill each other now, but Mordred wanted to be accepted by Arturia in the past. So the pair can make sense in a love / hate kinda way.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yuri harem is a rare and nice treat, but I don't like her boss so far. Her room mates are cute though. =v=