Fang discussion 17 Jun 10:09
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It was too erotic for her to handle.

Loleus
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 11:53
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It seems the last chapter was in a rush to be finished with the entire series. The timeskip was nice-looking at least?

Loleus
Image Comments 16 Jun 11:40
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Guess Kyouko isn't gonna be her wife after all, haha.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Aaah, it was really heartwarming right up until about that flash of tragedy.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Totally called that ending. It just can't get too depressing in Yuru Yuri!

Loleus
Futon discussion 26 May 11:22
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Last page definitely surprised me. Instant mood whiplash!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I've always been a big fan of Renko/Maribel! Quite the paranormal investigators, if I do say so myself.

Loleus
NicoMakix discussion 24 Apr 17:53
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Half-expected that ending from the way things were going, haha.

Loleus
No Words discussion 21 Apr 22:10
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

No words indeed! How adorable.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Madoka's got the right idea!

Loleus
Lemonade discussion 05 Apr 21:39
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Some people are real jerks.

Loleus
FunFunFair discussion 03 Apr 20:30
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I really can't get enough of Mekimeki Oukoku's art. Makes me smile every time.

Loleus
A-Channel discussion 24 Mar 20:58
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I mean, I doubt it'll ever go full-on Sakura Trick. Feels more like a shiptease than anything. Besides, K-ON's already got me enjoying the subtext in these kinds of manga anyway!

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Sanya's expression throughout the entire thing should be incriminating, haha.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

This is exactly the Eilanya headcanon I've had for a long time now. Definitely cute. Geez, I think my secondhand embarrassment is going to kill me one day!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I guess it really does take one to know one.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

And they were stupid.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Either you didn't completely read my reply and just went ahead and said something, or...? I specifically said I'd clean up around here because having a pointless argument here would accomplish little to nothing except fuel bitter feelings on both sides.

because you realized you were wrong.

Or I realized there is no actual way of saying something to you without it being misunderstood.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It seems you're misunderstanding everything I'm saying. Try again later.

Most tablets have the same interface as smart phones, again. stop being ghetto.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

If anyone actually enjoys this story they have to have the worst taste ever. NTR is one of the lowest tier fetishes ever, on top of this being crack. Which is more often than not bad by default.

"If ______ actually likes __________ they're _________ to me."

Okay. I can see where your subjective opinion is coming from, but I don't understand why you would actually look down on someone who enjoys something you don't. Even if the story isn't what I'd like it to be, as a fellow artist I can appreciate the fact that someone actually put time and effort into drafting this, inking it, adding detail, and even using tones (which is, as most mangaka say, "annoying to do") properly. The art is high quality, and I can tell a lot of thought was put into maintaining the structure of the entire 34 pages, front to back. It's not just a point-A-to-point-B kind of plot.

If I were to have a chance to personally buy this doujin from the artist's table, I don't think I'd stand there and tell them off for drawing something this dark, for drawing up a plot I hated, or for just drawing Sayaka/Homura. On the creator's end, I also wouldn't particularly like being told my work is "terrible" just because I put a lot of time and effort into drawing something I wanted to draw (or translate, clean and edit, in Yuri-ism's case).

Multishpping exists, and this artist definitely ships in zigzags. We all can't have that dedication to one true couple, after all--not when there are so many more scenarios and possibilities between character A and character D!

Addressing the "out of character" remark, I'd say this was fine in itself. This Kyouko is a lot more considerate to others' thoughts and feelings, and thus would not interfere with Sayaka and Homura until Sayaka says something to indicate that she should act. Devil Homura is unnaturally deceitful and my opinion actually revolved around how she was being OOC in Rebellion itself. I thought it was odd how she did a complete 120 degree turn from her original personality, but I'm probably going off topic now---I'll stop here.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

C3 Bu's anime was great, and so is the manga.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Wow, the art style looks eerily close to Wannyanpuu's and I'm completely loving it.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That omake really hit home.

Loleus
A-Channel discussion 07 Mar 01:05
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

"She just saw a cat and hit herself?"

Greatest thing I've read today.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I mean, this feels like a loss on both sides.