Forum › Posts by kyub

joined Apr 20, 2013

Ohhh! So just because Nika made a scarf she's in love with that girl? Jesus! C'mon!
She was trying so hard to forget Jun and be Kurumi's gf. Though she's having feelings now, clearly they're not enough.

She should stay with Jun and see where things go between them. Also, Kurumi doesn't deserve any less. I believe that being in a relationship while loving someone else isn't anyone's goal here, right?

It's fiction, but I try to see the logic here and no the "yuri-ending-for-all-cost".

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 9:01AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

If you want to know the rest you need to wait or buy the doujinshi the author sold this last C97, because the other chapters were upload in his twitter.
WARNING, the end is R18.

R18? HMMMMM
I was giving up on that since the chapters are too damn short, but I might wait now...

joined Apr 20, 2013

WOW!
That escalated quickly! And that demon cat is hot as well!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Really brave of Kurumi to decide that once for all.
And, in the end, I do hope Nika stay with Jun. Seriously, she's not that into Kurumi, she's just a rebound, that's why Jun is the healthier and reasonable choice. If these girls get together in the end, depends how they make this story happens, it will be too unconvincing.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 10:02AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Useless chapter of useless les

joined Apr 20, 2013

this.... is wrong and sexy af. Damn.

IKR? I loved the way author did all those making out scenes, they were really well-drawn.

Though the story is a bit creepy and make me nervous, I want to see the end of this. Subscribed! <3

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yessss! Finally the chapter I was waiting for!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Booooring~~

joined Apr 20, 2013

I know what you're doing, Aki, and I do really hope you get someone better than Yori. :(

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 10:49PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Ohhhhh! Love witches, fantasy and yuri! Subscribed <3

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well damnit I wanted that fall there to work out.

Me too >__<

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 7:49AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

If I was Yamada, I would still be pissed at Kase.
Didn't like the way she said sorry and stuffs, she was right to be mad. Aff! C'mon!

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't realize they were talking about MahiMahi!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

omg! that's right! * __ *

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

I agree that Ayano and Miyoshi are the flagship couple, and for the reasons stated above. Normally, if they’re the first couple introduced, then they’ll be the last couple to resolve their relationship. If you start with them, then you need to end with them. All the other couples are important, of course. This title is such a huge ensemble cast of girls, some couples will get more attention than others but then the emphasis will change and another couple will get more attention. It may seem to some that Ai and Chie are the flagship couple right now, but it’s only because they’re the first confirmed couple. When the mangaka decides to wrap this story up, it will end with Ayano and Miyoshi finally resolving their relationship.

OH MY GOD! I just didn't think that could be this at all! Now my hopes are high! Seriously, at first I thought it was going to be like a one-sided relationship thing for Ayano, but what you said makes sense. :o

About the volume 14: All I want to see now are those 188/189 chapters about Mask-san and Kaoru.

tl;dr: I think Haruka gives off those little yandere vibes because that's how she feels about herself, but she's actually just a kid with a crush who likes her back.

Actually, I did get those yandere vibes too. I mean, if even MICHIRU (the gayest and cool one of the gang) got nervous (in a bad way) around Haruka, then it totally makes sense that she did something really bad with her previous relationships. Also, it would be interesting if Kishi write that. We had a dark-sad vibe with those two from the poetry class.

And what was that ch 176? AYANO WAS SO GAY! That "he's not even my type" line got me. I want these two together so bad it makes my chest hurts! T W T

Thank you, subs, for these chapters! <3

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pink is the color of nobility. Never forget.

(https://i.imgur.com/7eRpYze.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/8zcRfYu.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/nRc2Ysg.jpg)

:( ouch! right on my feels

last edited at Oct 29, 2019 9:41PM by Nezchan

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

GOSSH! What happened to Kishi and all those Virgin's last chapters? THE ROMANCE IS REAL FOR EVERYONE! AAAAA~! Btw, that "hand-in-hand chapter" got me <3

Thanks for your hard work, scans! <o

joined Apr 20, 2013

What the fuck? I've waited for whatever long stretch of time this was a this is how short they cut it? They're lucky I haven't payed anything, because if I had I would've demanded a refund.

I feel you. I guess i'll just keep that on hold and remove from my subscribed list.

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omg so many updates I don't even know what to say first. Actually, I do: thank you very much, scan! 3

The sado/mado interactions, that belly thing they did was really heartwarming. It was nice to see a romantic side for once.

The ayanoxmyoshi thing really called my attention, I mean, I never saw them as a couple (neither as curious F*buddies) since their first xmas episode, but It was really interesting how the author created this "Air" around them that kind conviced me that at least Ayano is really into Myoshi --- and at the same time, I try not to have high hopes. Ahahahaha!

and it's not a secret chiexai are my fav since the start. So cute my babies going on a date. I would like to see how the girls would react if they found out these two are dating. Who knows their date inspire another gay couple to come out? /*3*/ (chie x ai, get married already!)
_
About that Mio's senpai, Shizuka: thank god they might break up, I couldn't stand those two. I hope Mio don't forgive her that soon and Shizuka get her sh*t together.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 3:28AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

They are adorable! I really want to see them married <3

joined Apr 20, 2013

WHEN THEY MARRYING?

^ this! jesus! they are adorable I WANT HUG THEM urrrg~!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Personally hoping Yori falls in love with her band friend

Me too! But it's impossible or maybe? Hmm, pretty sure no.
The 'main couple' annoys me

Me 3. I usually always root for the mains, but now it's a pain. Also, I hope Yori's friend fall in love for someone else :(

joined Apr 20, 2013

No, if she haven't troubles with her feelings for Kaoru then she wouldn't leave. She leave because she get rejected and can't bare the pain to stay with Kaoru because it's unrequited. She still haven't move on, the fact she ask her friends to watch over Kaoru for her is a sign. I'm ready to face any consequences if Uta don't come back as soon as she heard Kaoru is in trouble and don't have anybody to rely on.

You can't move on just like that (if you do, then you weren't "that" in love) Think it over: you're seeing the person you learned to love every damn day, you know everything this person likes, every secrets, etcetcetc and you just think it's okay to stay in the same place in order to get it over? If it's hard for ''adults'', imagine how it might be for a young girl that discovered herself a lesbian in love with her sister-in-law?

I have to admit, this story is well written, but it's not pleasant to read.

I feel the same. And that lame excuse (the cheating) to make these two together is... yeah, LAME.

Honestly, if Kaoru and Uta get together I personally would feel the story turned to a cheap ending so I actually want an ending where Uta accepts her feelings and moves on. I really haven't seen a manga with this much development that focuses on a character really growing after healing from a broken heart.

That's what I want to see the most! The story the way it is deserves a proper ending. Who knows an epilogue can show us Kaoru and Uta finally getting over their sh*ts and starting a relationship properly? It would be nice. I'd love that, actually, but not the way it's NOW!

Yeah not sure if I'd even want them to be together at this point, even if there is a "redemption".
Kaoru is a needy person, so it would just make me think she's even willing to be with Uta to not be alone.
Also the fact that the brother is cheating sounds a bit convenient. Would she ever dump him for Uta if he was loving and considerate to her? I very highly doubt it.
It just seems like she was trying to get from Uta what Reiichi didn't give her.

that's my point! thank god someone wrote it for me because my english sckz*

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 12:31AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Now, did I say that I don't support them as a couple anymore? C'mon! This idea of "the bad guy cheating" in order to "make it happen" between Uta and Kaoru? ARG! I can't stand it anymore. I really would love to see Uta meeting someone nice THAT's NOT Kaoru.

Literraly asking the wrong person for help. Now that's an outstanding move, that smile isn't from someone who want to help, it's the smile of someone knowing she can her move without any problem since Kaoru is in a big slump and Uta just leave. Now i will just wait that everything explode into Uta's face. Living with her parents because she don't want to live with Kaoru isn't really mature in itself, she just ditch her Kaoru problem away and go face bigger problems. She just choose another poison here. Kuroe was right, if she really want to grow up, she should have go living by herself.

She's still in school and doesn't have the means (money) to go live on her own and also still a minor.
She said she plans living on her own when she graduates from high school.

It's not immature. All through the story we've seen her suffering being around Kaoru and knowing they can't be together. Is she supposed to be more persistent about it when Kaoru has made it clear she is not interested? Plus she is her brother's wife and they're married. Like imagine your sibling trying to steal your significant other. Sounds nasty.

OMG I want to marry your comment <3 all of them, actually!

joined Apr 20, 2013

TheLostLight said:

Why is she scared of Izumi? Facing her own gayness through Izumi's actions, or something else?

I could be completely off base, but what I got from it was that Fujishiro basically realized that she was in denial about her feelings for Kurokawa, so she confided in Izumi, internally hoping that Izumi would give her the reality check she needed. When Izumi did the opposite of what she was expecting and instead encouraged her denial further with such insistence, the mindset that her words and actions implies are potentially a direct opposition to the kind of person that Fujishiro needs to become.

In simpler terms, Fujishiro is realizing she's gay, and Izumi is starting to seem like she might be homophobic, or possibly super closeted to the point of denying the validity of gay relationships...? Or maybe Izumi's in even worse denial about having feelings for Fujishiro and Fujishiro can see herself in that side of Izumi, which scares her because of the implications about her own feelings. I don't know, that's my best guess at the moment.

I think it's more simple than that. Izumi has a crush on her, so she gave off a possessive jealous vibe while she was comforting Fujishiro

T H I S ^ <3

joined Apr 20, 2013

I really don't see why Kaoru and Uta should be together as a couple. From what I've read, I can't support them anymore. As someone said here, the best thing that could happen is Uta falling in love for someone else.

Kaoru is a dependent person, just someone that doesn't like to be alone (okay, she likes Uta, but clearly not in that way) -- And Jesus! She was just a 'consolation-waifu-prize' for Reii to begin with, who never loved her. Also, since the sister confession, I don't see her interested in have Uta in a romantic way. It's really more like a family thing.

What I trully want to see from now is Kaoru get her life together and restart it by herself.

Bonus: I want more chapters of Miyabi and Kuro. They're AMAZING! <3

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 5:09PM