Forum › Posts by Shion

Shion
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I wish I could tapped the like button to this one <3333

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

ain't author breaking the laws of the universe by writing this ending??)))))))))
I can't believe Sayo got her girl!!! ))) I'm so happy)))

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

ah cute caring friends with one sided feelings are the best... I wish thier feelings were reciprocated though <3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

pained sighs pls call me if protagonist reciprocates (

Shion
Is it Yuri? discussion 22 Dec 18:26
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

thanks god it's yuri!!!!111

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This series are kinda amusing but gosh it pains me that the blonde is rejected each chapter

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

aw gawd it's so cute and hot and argh, goes to favs right away)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I wonder if the reason Fumi left is because of these two pages. How Yayo doesn't need to think about her future, bc all she needs is Fumi-chan.
I don't really understand much else of Fumi-chan, there's a lot that's intentionally left out. All I know is that she wanted Yayo to try again, that she buried everything that represents herself and disappeared, which eventually got Yayo to work towards her dream again.
I can't help but feel super sad though, it's like Fumi gave up herself and music entirely, and passed it on to Yayo.
My last question would be, was all of this done for the sake of helping Yayo move forward, or did something happen and it was just how Fumi wished to say her goodbyes.

I need a goddamn sequel (•̀^•́)ง

Note: aren't these the same characters? Is this part of that collection?

Thank you, just thank you, it's all clear now — Yayoi should make a song to get her girl back.
Fumi's disappearance is a message, if you wanna get me - get serious about your singing and your future. Find me with your song. That's why the front page is like that))

Also Yayoi's dead too — she tried, she failed and it killed her. So they are now two ghosts I guess?))
I hope for the ressurection sequel!!

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 5:03PM

Shion
A Warning discussion 21 Nov 10:16
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'm so not into Hina it bothers me (

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So here I'm guessing what's their past was like

They both come to love each other in the middle school, but Rin was oblivious to her own feelings, and to test her out Momoka went on a date with a guy, but Rin totally thought Momoka left her behind. It's unfair since Momoka didn't let her get close to others, so wtf?!

And they had a fight.

Rin says something like "Your're just like my mother" and it hurts Momoka really deep. So she really becomes like that to provoke Rin, and at least get some glaring not just total ignore.

After time Momoka comes up with a lie about a message from her mom and asks Rin directly why ignoring. The answer is basically stop flirting with guys. So Momoka confronts her with be my guy.

And we go from here to point #1 the love is mutual. I can't see any reasons why else would Rin agree.

Also Momoka doesn't want some love - she wants Rin. She's sure she can only look at her and her alone.

Though here I think this love might be out of jelousy that her mom kinda prefers Rin. Mom's happy when Rin is around = shoud get Rin)) Have sex with her and make her dirty with thoughts like "if only mom could see what I do with her good little other daughter Rin". Daaamn I just see it sooo clearly))

What an interesting manga, I love it. I think they are both right, and they are both wrong. And that's so humanlike. Rin is dense, and Momoka's starving. Cheating is going overboard, but that's what hunger might do, I guess.

last edited at Nov 20, 2021 8:37PM

Shion
Summer Love discussion 20 Nov 18:23
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

feed a girl = win a girl kkkkk)))

Shion
Slow Start discussion 16 Nov 10:23
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It's a CGDCT, what did you expect ? It's a lot of chapters of girls acting somewhat gay but it go never anywhere. Don't expect any explicit yuri end for any characters, even if some will try to convince you that Eiko/Sensei will end up together, which will not happen.

I expected like... nothing) that's why I asked
I believe that "golden mean" between explicit yuri and somewhat gay things exists ) and I'm searching for it :3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

ah, my background's turning rainy. it saddens me to think there ain't be a story with those cute chars (

Shion
Slow Start discussion 12 Nov 16:39
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

is yuri here as slow as the title goes?
is there any real yuri at all?
or just good old touchy-feely just good friends subtext?

Eiko and the Teach are like epitome of yuri, with a blazing hot mutual attraction. I honestly think that especially the anime version of the scene where Eiko helps Enami to get back in her home, is one of the gayest things ever, and manga has multiple scenes like that.

Slow Start! has at least 5 homosexual women (none of them have shown any interest towards men/boys who do exist in this universe, so that's the context right now).

Eiko, the chick magnet. Enami, a teacher who is gay for Eiko and Eiko is as gay for her. Tamate, who is very epitome of a frantic comedic disaster lesbian. Cute little Kamuri, who loves Eiko, but Eiko loves her more as a little sister. Sachi, who is Eiko's biggest fan girl. Main character Hana is kind of more concerned about her life in general, and doesn't think too much about romantic things.

thanks, looks fun but
sounds like watching 7 seasons for 1 lesbian kiss ))

Shion
Slow Start discussion 12 Nov 07:19
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

is yuri here as slow as the title goes?
is there any real yuri at all?
or just good old touchy-feely just good friends subtext?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

will the sadness caused by love destroy the world? or will the power born from love save it — now that was deeeeeep and philosophical...

but GOSH I hoped Cool would resonate with X ANOTHER WAY (((

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

these series must be illegal... it's seriously troubliing me as well))

What aspect of these series would render them "illegal"?

the hot aspect that might cause heart attacks

Shion
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

sometimes along the plot I just think it's even more wtf than Usagi series
Shion's a suddenly interesting character but...
in this bunch and all the action l'm constantly losing the track of thought and the reason to read :(

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I think u's still exists in this universe and Noco is still a real idol, as per the last couple conversations with her family. But instead of practicing late at night, she's actually secretly meeting up with Maki, probably out of a psychological need to be loved and adored, which she's ultimately not getting from her idol activities at the moment but she is getting from Maki.

this version is all nice and all. but how can Nico be "at practice" and suddenly meet Maki? why lying to mom then?
things about "another apartment" seem too suspicious
"Nico's realistic" could be also a hint
also all the stuff about bringing happines and masturbating is totally a connection

I guess Nico somehow knew that Maki would find out about her performances eventually (how in the world?) and make a reservation

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

so Nico's a number#1 idol on a totally different stage, huh?

Shion
Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

zokoi posted:

I'm sorry but wtf happened on page 15 and page 16?????

From what I understand, the upper part of that "snack bar" bunny was a man?? That just made the "eating snack" interaction fucking creepy now.

maho was inside of the big rabbit suits, that's why she disappeared, was sweating and reappeared behind her

Yeah. Mind you, it's still a bit weird that she fed her her banana. Is this futanari now?

I found this article that banana is a nice snack after a workout, maybe that's just common sense?
And Maho's feeding coz it's Maho )))

this series is a an ode to weird sometimes creepy sometimes stupid but really sweet love)))

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

these series must be illegal... it's seriously troubliing me as well))

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!1111
no yesterday no tomorrow
right now is a bliss
nuff said

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

mean mom is going to become a cliche for yuri manga at some point ))

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

from zero to hero!!1 so smooth))