Forum › Posts by Pactus

joined Dec 28, 2019

New Neji series!! Can't wait to see where this one goes, it seems interesting so far

Pactus
joined Dec 28, 2019

Really sad to see this one end, but it was a really nice ending overall, so I won't complain. Everything seems to have wrapped itself up nicely and I'm satisfied with the end. I loved all the feels this manga punched me with.

joined Dec 28, 2019

yeah...I barely understood the story but heyYyyyYy happy ending

joined Dec 28, 2019

oh my, she does have 3 hands.. I didnt even notice that until I double checked

joined Dec 28, 2019

such adorable moments

joined Dec 28, 2019

what was that ending bruh-

joined Dec 28, 2019

Although I do feel this arc was a bit unnecessary, it was really sweet overall and I liked it.

Pactus
Suito-to! discussion 01 Jun 16:48
joined Dec 28, 2019

why cant i have a fate like this..

Pactus
Dear NOMAN discussion 01 Jun 00:48
joined Dec 28, 2019

This gives me Anohana vibes

joined Dec 28, 2019

a w w w w w

joined Dec 28, 2019

oh this was adorable. I wont even bother with that last page, this chapter in general was so goddamn adorable. I'm happy this isnt ending yet though, I would love to see more of these two. My hearttt

joined Dec 28, 2019

I like how this fourm is made up of comments on how lewd this is and I couldn't agree more to them.

Pactus
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 14:59
joined Dec 28, 2019

I'm loving the art style! All the food looks good too, and now I really want some TT

I'm excited to see how this manga continues though!! It's looking good already

joined Dec 28, 2019

Imo, I'm really liking how the story is progressing. The interactions that lead up to moving forward feel more natural with the involvement of other characters, especially the parents. I've seen too many mangas where the parents just... aren't there at all and practically nonexistent. But that's just how anime works I guess. Really nice development and work in this manga though.

joined Dec 28, 2019

Well this chapter was deep.. I really hope everything turns out okay though :((

This manga flips me over again and again with its super cute moments and its sad ones. But the contrast in it all really makes the manga stand out and I'm really really enjoying the story a bit too much

joined Dec 28, 2019

This made me feel all bubbly

Pactus
joined Dec 28, 2019

lesbian robots. I wish they'd exist already

Pactus
joined Dec 28, 2019

Aww, that was cute. It was an intense chapter, but cute nonetheless. I'm really liking the story so far and imo it could become an anime and I'd watch it anytime of the day

Pactus
Wholesome discussion 15 May 12:34
joined Dec 28, 2019

This is my new favorite tag

joined Dec 28, 2019

I wanna see where this goes since most stories end when characters finally confess and all that stuff, this is something new to me

Pactus
joined Dec 28, 2019

bruh why cant these two just be the main couple now, it's been forever since we saw anything between kurokawa and nanaki

joined Dec 28, 2019

I love reading all of Inui Aya's work! This was a really cute story and even the age gap didn't feel all the shady. A really amazing one-shot

Pactus
joined Dec 28, 2019

The co-workers foreshadowing though-
Goddamn did not expect that twist at the ending. It was a good read though, I enjoyed it. I really hope to see a sequel of this

joined Dec 28, 2019

Tazune coming up like that shook the hell out of me-
Everything about his expression spoke trouble and I can only imagine what's coming up

joined Dec 28, 2019

This story seems so cute already and I can only see where it can go in the future