Forum › Posts by again

joined Oct 2, 2019

This is the first time i'm happy for a divorce to happen lmaooo

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

damn, that was... damn

joined Oct 2, 2019

siempre hay algo que me hace volver a leerlo... aunque FF no tenia una historia sorprendente o 'de otro mundo', tenía su toque y eso lo hace muy especial :')

joined Oct 2, 2019

Man, i love how there are different types of arrows and the differences between the tips of each arrow, not only the depth of the color, it makes it interesting, and more when the arrow of the nurse appeared...

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

i remember reading this before, i cried.
now that i read it again, i cried even hard.
this is just beautiful, a bit sad? yeah, but still beautiful

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

That was... damn...

joined Oct 2, 2019

just normal

joined Oct 2, 2019

I also have the same error while clicking on "preview post", is it really an error on the website or we have to be really cautious when we look up to the "preview post"?

joined Oct 2, 2019

This autobiographical really slapped my face huh
This made me really reconsider everything i did in my life to this point
It's time to face the "the me trying to please my parents"

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

from rap to gundam hammers as boobs? 20/10

again
Image Comments 04 Dec 23:50
joined Oct 2, 2019
75950206_p0

Cute

joined Oct 2, 2019

hana has the personality of megan from drake and josh

best description

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

I'm really crying, this was hella funny

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

Definitely my favorite parts, along with other scenes of the manga, are these credit pages.

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

Sometimes i think the author firstly create this manga as just "random" and "perverted" moments between girls, but then saw the opportunity to actually develop a plot in the story and make the main pair the most long angst i ever seen xd (if any of you know some angsts more stressfull than this, i would be glad if it's shared with me, thanks)

Wait, now that i analize it better. The other reason i see of why it seems like this, is the same with the majority of stories when they are at the very beginning. They start with something simple and then continue to develop it step by step and finally have a great plot and whatever

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 7:32PM

again
joined Oct 2, 2019

Sometimes i think the author firstly create this manga as just "random" and "perverted" moments between girls, but then saw the opportunity to actually develop a plot in the story and make the main pair the most long angst i ever seen xd (if any of you know some angsts more stressfull than this, i would be glad if it's shared with me, thanks)