Forum › Posts by ChaoticLion

joined Mar 5, 2019

Lovely.
I'd like to see a Saori x Hana doujin from that person. Seems like some there's some interesting stuffs happening offscreen.

Could we make it onscreen?

ChaoticLion
Gunjo discussion 04 Feb 00:18
joined Mar 5, 2019

Wow, that was good. The introspective tag never fails to lead me to good stories.

Oh God, you made me remember the P A I N

joined Mar 5, 2019

Can we talk about how strong Chizu's legs must be? In the beginning, we see that their school group is running on the track - Chizu literally made it to the last lap of the race before giving out, despite having two giant balls of metal on her chest. She's probably able to crush watermelons between her thighs with ease.

Stronk thighs appreciation!

joined Mar 5, 2019

tap dances awkwardly around

joined Mar 5, 2019

WEINER YOU SAY?

https://youtu.be/Vr0ZOpnZRLk

I'm afraid to click that.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Hm, subpar consent again in ch3, but ch4 was looking fucking good. It's definitely heading the polyamory direction I think, if they don't keep having shitty consent that makes me feel kinda uncomfortable I forsee being very happy with this overall.

Polyamory endgame would be great, but I can't get myself to care about the characters in this one for some reason? They just seem so...dry, even when they're trying to get wet.

joined Mar 5, 2019

I have no outside knowledge, but I have to think Shimamura is definitely on her way to Adachi's house. Like it would just be too brutal to do practically anything else, the audience would lose patience with Shimamura entirely. And we only have like two more chapters to end this book, and I doubt the author's gonna leave things hanging entirely until the next book.

I am so hopeful this is the case; I've been morbidly depressed for nearly a week. If you would have told me last year I'd be so dedicated to this story, I'd have laughed at you with a "sure, okay."

joined Mar 5, 2019

This manga needs more lizards.

I am always in full agreement of this statement for any yuri story. Especially if it's some smol bois, like geckos (as I lay here and hug my lizard plushie). Is there anywhere in here to chat while getting notified of when the other person speaks? I legit want to have a conversation with you, gushing about lizards and/or/always yuri.

@LexXxich

Y'all should just hook up on Discord or something. Forum doesn't have a reply notification, which is a pain in the butt if you want to keep track of a conversation

Ah, I'm taken....or well, my heart at least is. I just thought it'd be cool to have a friend to talk about lizards and yuri with.

Edit: Also, what's your discord?

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 8:19PM

joined Mar 5, 2019

The longer they take to announce the airing date the more I hope we might get a two-cour season, so I‘m not that impatient about getting to know the premiere date.

The more episodes the better!

joined Mar 5, 2019

This is so damn good.

Agreed. I feel for the flawed main character.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

What's happening?

ChaoticLion
1 x ½ discussion 02 Feb 02:23
joined Mar 5, 2019

any suggestion on firstly becoming a girl

1500 yuri books, then go to your bathroom mirror and whisper Madoka three times into it while the lights are out.

joined Mar 5, 2019

I can't believe people still mock others for having gundam hammers as boobs in 2020.

I know, right? Sheesh, grow up. Some boobs are weapons, get over it.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Canno and polyamory, it's like this was made for me.

EDIT: Also no drama tag and there is a comedy tag. It's everything I wanted.

I'm so excited too. Positive poly depictions ftw!

joined Mar 5, 2019

Partial English major here, and I laughed hard.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 10:19PM

joined Mar 5, 2019

When I got to the part of the LN with the pages upon pages of ranting, I thought to myself "I wonder how they are going to manage to depict this in the manga? It's too important to just remove entirely. Man, I bet it's going to end up being Typesetter Hell."

Big oof. I really do want to see the expressions though, Shimamura's in particular. I can kind of imagine the sequence of them.

joined Mar 5, 2019

So, I went to animate Ikebukuro and bought lots of Adashima stuffs (almost all the kind of merch they have, yeah that's just how I love this series), including the LNs, and well duh, I didn't understand a thing, but in volume 5, chapter 5, i think they reconciled immediately as there was an illustration with the two of them five or six pages after the chapter started. So there goes my worries. Still, looking at the raws just made me hundred more times excited about the translation of next chapters. Also, this may not be the right thread to share this but please let me. I was really surprised that there weren't many Adashima goods in Akihabara, Shibuya,etc. It took me 1 day, 30K steps until I found that damn Adashima calendar in Ikebukuro. What is more frustrating is that my hotel room is located in Ikebukuro, and I decided to check that area last, lol. I was so happy that I found the calendar that I decided to buy the other available adashima merchs too. Hope that there will be more stuff once the anime aired, since this is a really good series.

I'm totally sure more will come out as the anime gets super popular!

joined Mar 5, 2019

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

What do I do with this pain?? I get it though, I find myself screaming that relatively often in my life.

If you need reading material that comes with a bang (pun intended) and you don’t mind a switch in pairing... may I suggest Mad Love: A new begging by AmberZ10 ... something with the same level of charisma and thought as you got from Requ... as well as my previous recommendations

I will check that out!!

ChaoticLion
SHY discussion 01 Feb 13:01
joined Mar 5, 2019

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENOA_yfWkAE0RGR.jpg)

I will cry even bigger tears than giant Pikachu. The amount of "bruhs" and "nooooos" and dramatic downward faced fist slammings on the floor will be The Most.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 5:12PM by Nezchan

joined Mar 5, 2019

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

What do I do with this pain?? I get it though, I find myself screaming that relatively often in my life.

ChaoticLion
1 x ½ discussion 01 Feb 02:59
joined Mar 5, 2019

Flextime, so just means I have to work later, though I try to be in at a reasonable time.

But I've read 1 x ½ at least 6 times now and I only found it a couple of months ago, so maybe a bit dedicated too.

Good ole flextime. I've read it quite a few times too....some chapters more than others.

joined Mar 5, 2019

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

joined Mar 5, 2019

This fic is a GEM (it should be called “Sexual Tension and miscommunication: an Elsanna fanfiction” tho xD) for those who haven’t read it... do it for the sake of enjoying it... do it knowing it’s incomplete... but it is a good treat c: ( I’ve reread it so many times cuz there are scenes, and I mean neatly every chapter, that just have you going UNF!!) but I’ve never agreed more with anyone as I have with that last statement in a rectangle in this fanart compilation xD

D-Do they have sex??? I'm on chapter 11, and I want to diiiiiieeee

joined Mar 5, 2019

This made me so hungry. It's 2am. What do I do??

joined Mar 5, 2019

I CAN'T TAKE THIS I hope this was some sort of understanding like Adachi accidentally hit the mute button or something but i get the feeling it isn't... Also autistic Adachi rights.

Autistic Adachi rights!!