Forum › Posts by Aile

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, this series is nothing but comedy.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I wonder who is really "Lovesick" on these two. HHHMMMM

Aile
Image Comments 10 Aug 03:06
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
Eaafg3dueaieqpi-orig

I like how the artist include Hal and Mal, also Asz and Isz for more yuri.

Aile
Image Comments 09 Aug 07:14
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
72373944_p0

^^ Lol, That's literally my favorite pairing of all, they are too cute.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Oh shit, it is funny how I'm so irritated with the slow development of the pair, but somehow got surprised by this chapter. ITS ABOUT TIME.

Aile
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 21:19
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Is it just me, or this is far more better without these flashbacks, also, i thought the mc is in-love with her mother for like forever, so why this arc is happening in the first place? I guess, she is not so in-love with her mother for "forever" eh.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Question, I'm looking for a manga about girl A sent a love letter to a boy using the locker, then later, girl B suddenly approach her, girl A thought she is gf or atleast have a thing to the boy, but it turns out, girl A messed up the locker and put it in Girl B's locker, but for some reason, Girl B actually considering going out with her, that's all i remember, some part might be wrong.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_yuri_manga_between_a_delinquent_and_a_quiet_girl_that_starts_from_a_misunderstanding

Oh yes, this, Thank You Very Much.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Question, I'm looking for a manga about girl A sent a love letter to a boy using the locker, then later, girl B suddenly approach her, girl A thought she is gf or atleast have a thing to the boy, but it turns out, girl A messed up the locker and put it in Girl B's locker, but for some reason, Girl B actually considering going out with her, that's all i remember, some part might be wrong.

Aile
Image Comments 30 Jul 09:43
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
Veppyby

@random, Should be "According To Keikaku" tl: Keikau means plan

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

It is about time for this kind of scene, but Izumi lul.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Most of us wants that Holy Sword.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I wonder what kind of luck Amane have to get surrounded by these people. When we all waiting for the reason why Nene broke up with her so we can atleast lower the hate towards her, but it turns out cuz of such reason, wtf is wrong with you.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 3:26AM

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

wtf is wrong with this chapter, goddamn it author,

Aile
Image Comments 13 Jul 01:18
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
02nnbdayd

^^ 90% of us will instantly recognize that it is kuro.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

OH GOD SENPAI, THAT'S THE SPIRIT, but uhm, I'm scared that Kouhai might get a little distant to her now that she know yori loves her romantically. but we will see.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I kinda hope the exes get back together but what do you guys think...?

At first, I want this too, but as the story progress, and we seeing how much a bitch Nene is, Obsessive the senpai is, I'd rather want Amane to find her happiness without these people around her. Kou can stay friend with her tho she is innocent, so far, kou hasn't done anything wrong yet, she was very much forced into this "trial" relationship, and since that is her first time, we can't blame her.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I think, Nene just became an absolute asshole this chapter, Senpai prolly better than her right now, But I still want to see more of their story, but for now, Nene you fucking bitch.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Been seeing a lot of this author recently. Are they new or was their stuff just not translated?

Most likely just got translated, There has been only like 2 Takeshima works here for a VERY VERY long time.

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for this manga, I just saw this in my old folder, but I can't exactly remember which manga is this, but I'm sure it is yuri tho.
https://imgur.com/HIen2OA

https://mangadex.org/title/24504/tachibana-kan-ce-leb-life
Pg. 11

Oh, Thanks!

Aile
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for this manga, I just saw this in my old folder, but I can't exactly remember which manga is this, but I'm sure it is yuri tho.
https://imgur.com/HIen2OA

Aile
Image Comments 16 Jun 01:40
Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019
D8yujatueaawfi8-orig

^^^ it is funny when aeris was actually paired with zack, but still, I'd rather go with TifaxAeris than anything, zack is cool tho, i like him a lot.

last edited at Jun 16, 2019 1:40AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I remember reading Aoi hana last year and thinking to myself "wow I'm glad I didn't read this monthly" so Idk if I should just leave it here and come back later... Like, my life is bitter already ya feel me?

Lol same, When I read the first half of Aoi Hana, I was like "WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT", the 2nd half is nice tho, so after that, I completely forget about the 1st half of the story.

EDIT: I consider the 1st half as When Fumi is going out with the girl from the other school then 2nd half when Fumi remember Akira was her first love

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 8:56PM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

that husband looks kinda douchey so IDC that she cheated.

tbh, he seems kind of fine, but we can't really judge him for now, need more chapter.
but hey, this is yuri manga, NO MALE ALLOWED IN MY YURI MANGA.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Kanade was never meant to be with Nanaki.

I mean, Kanade and Nanaki are the Main Character here, not to mention, this is yuri, and the story pretty much revolves around their relationship, unless the author decided to throw some character to be pair with either of these 2, which is pretty unlikely for Ajiichi based on the author's other work. But still, who knows what will happen.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 7:11AM