Forum › Posts by KawaiiSuika

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

MC is a sh**ty little brat, although I do say shame on step mother for putting her hands on her. They both suck.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

This might sound weird but right now I'm glad that yuri animes usually don't get second seasons, you know why, cuz that way I won't have to suffer through shiho and her BS a second time

Lol, I just logged in to say the exact same thing.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Given that it's all torches and pitchforks in here, anyone have any idea about fan feedback on their twitter?
Just curious for a comparison of a local perspective.

I will never understand why some of y'all get so pressed about people not liking stuff.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

It's chapters like this that remind me, as cute as they can be at times, honestly their relationship really isn't all that great.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

I never thought I'd like one of those, "tomboy secretly wishes she was girly" stories, but making it go both ways like this makes it much nicer and cuter to me.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Not my favorite Manga in the world, the "bad girl" stuff was somewhat silly. Overall, it was serviceable enough I guess.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I don't know how to feel about this Manga yet. I feel like given it's themes, there's a good chance I'll wind up really loving it or really hating it, I'll have to wait and see.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Not a fan of this one.

joined Oct 27, 2018

There's something about this Manga that doesn't really mesh with me. Maybe it's the tone or how no one seems to act their age? Either way, I love how Suga is just so unabashedly a disaster lesbian, I don't know if I've ever really seen that in a manga.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Cheap emotion pulling from the author here leaves a horrible after-taste in my mouth. At the start, I was enjoying this alongside 'I Was Rejected In A Dream?!', then the red flags happened. The story is kicking its foot into a brick wall for no reason, against it's own initial tones for no reason.

Mind elaborating on that? Oh, and I seriously mean it, I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm personally not sure how I feel about this manga yet.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Ha ha, isn't slavery so f***ing funny and hot, lol. This kinda crap is why I despise isekai.

"slave" is literally right there at the beginning of the title
did you click on it just to complain about the genre lmao

Yes I did, although I did read it and the contents are just as trash as the title. Only half decent thing was the orc.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Ha ha, isn't slavery so f***ing funny and hot, lol. This kinda crap is why I despise isekai.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really hope this doesn't happen, from what we've seen of her, I already hate this new character, she sends very annoying.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm still not sure if Saki's feelings will be reciprocated or not. On one hand, Kanon is really attached to her, but on the other, it might fit the themes of the story a little better if it's unrequited.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Remember kids. Glasses don't actually do anything and can be gotten rid of at a moments notice.

joined Oct 27, 2018

"Samesexers" is such a terrible name, lol, also I think it's safe to say that the magic of Mariah Carey reunited them.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I agree with the haters, lol, never liked that overly cutesy idol act. Anyway, I'm glad to see some forward momentum in the feelings department.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm just confused why she says she's never told anyone she loves them. Hasn't she told Sakurako that before? I swear she did.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 12:09PM

joined Oct 27, 2018

I am sorry everyone.

Rape is bad and consent is good.

Have a nice day.

This site can be wild, can't it? It's the reason I don't comment super often.

Anyway, I do generally like this manga but this chapter and how this is handled does knock things down a peg for me.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Hasn't it been made pretty clear that her hearing aid isn't doing a whole lot for her anymore? I don't know about you, but my glasses make my vision 20/20, so I don't think it compares.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

It's kinda funny, she made this big show of being a le to read her, yet completely missed that obviously love struck expression.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I like the idea of a popular girl obsessing over a "plain" girl because she secretly has a crush on her. Too bad this isn't that.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I like it

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

Glad to see it's not cheating, she still seems like kind of a jerk regardless and this manga just still isn't my cup of tea though, I'm just really not into these edgy yuri, if this even is a yuri.

KawaiiSuika
joined Oct 27, 2018

I read the first couple chapters then dropped it. I gotta say though, after picking it up again, I'm loving her development, she went from, "I don't need any support" to actually being a bit more honest about her limitations, good stuff. I love how the teacher explained that his adjustment isn't special treatment, it's making sure she has the same opportunity to learn as everyone else. I'm also digging how the sexuality of the other girl plays directly into the theme, that's pretty rare.