Forum › Posts by DerMetzger

DerMetzger
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 09:33
joined Jun 28, 2018

Anyone else notice the goof on page 18 of "June 24 through 28"?

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 9:33AM

DerMetzger
#175160# discussion 12 Sep 01:32
joined Jun 28, 2018

Short girl really, REALLY reminds me of another Yuri on here, but I'm drawing a blank on the name. She's got one of those "our relationship MUST be a secret from our friends" attitudes in it... Gonna drive me nuts till I remember it.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018
Tadokoro%20nsfw%201%20(text)

Those hips...

joined Jun 28, 2018

So, my patience finally broke... After waiting so, so, SO very long for WG to post their translation of the final chapters of this story, it came to my attention that, on mangakakalot, the rest of this series was available to read... Albeit as an inferior translation. Even so, after FINALLY knowing the whole story, I am completely unashamed by the fact that I was left shedding tears of joy.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Ok, so I'm coming back to this series after a fairly long absence. Kinda binging on all I've missed, so sorry for falling back on a topic that I know was probably thoroughly discussed a couple months ago...

But, did ch 250 make anyone else literally throw their hands up and yell "YES!!" or am I alone on this one?

Also, FUCK Michiru... I didn't like her before but, after THAT bullshit, it has now blossomed into outright hatred.

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 10:01AM

joined Jun 28, 2018

I LITERALLY jumped to my feet and cheered when I realized that I WASN'T misreading things and a new chapter WAS uploaded. But, with the way this chapter ended, I don't know if I could physically take having to wait another year for resolution. Reeeeeeeeally hope this story can finally be wrapped up soon...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

... so I guess Tadokoro-san is like OVER over, huh?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

I really love how Tatsubon not only recognizes that physical intimacy and sex is a natural and important aspect to the vast majority of healthy relationships, but isn't afraid to show it. Heh... Even more, I'm happy that the awkward uncertainty that can accompany a couple's first time, as well as the happiness of their "basking in the afterglow", is on full display. :)

I'm also trying to think of other (non-hentai) romance Yuri, with an actual plot, that have also addressed this in one way or another.

So far, I have:
Bloom Into You
Octave
Husky and Medley
Asagao to Kase-san
and Pulse (even tho it's a manhua and the sex scenes are quite a bit more graphic)

Anyone have another title to add to the list?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Damn, looks like the cat is fully out of the bag now

AYOOOOO

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Odds Nikaidou-mama walks on them?

Since Nikaidou specifically mentioned locking the door in 124, I'd say very low...

HOWEVER!

The odds that Nikaidou's maids HEARD them...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Self-translated? Amazing. Just goes to show how dedicated he is.

First, you do.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

For that first warning i wasn't expect to see much sex.

So... there's a lot sex

It's welcome of course, but still a surprise.

Kinda like the end of "Bloom Into You"

last edited at Mar 19, 2022 9:06PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

Maho's super happy smile in the middle cell of the "Extra 1" page, where she's plugging in the iron, is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

To GoggledAnon, to Urbs, to whoever it was that had access to Tatsubon's Fanbox, to any other person or persons who may have helped with ANY other aspect whatsoever of bringing a series that I have truly, truly grown to love to my (our) attention... Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you.

Because of people like y'all, making series like these accessable to those of us on the wrong side of the language barrier, I am able to easily experience so many amazing stories that were previously out of reach.

These stories have been a great comfort during very, very dark days.

Again, thank you.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Unexpected feels...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018
87024926_p0

This is the closest VE will EVER come to having ACTUAL NSFW content ever again, sadly...

DerMetzger
Ui & Yaaya discussion 17 Mar 00:21
joined Jun 28, 2018

I'm genuinely, genuinely impressed by how much detail Kishi is able to evoke in so few lines. Such obvious emotions and expressions with (comparatively) so little there... It's amazing.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Anyone else getting hardcore Mari x Yuu vibes from these two? ...like SUPER early Mari x Yuu vibes, specifically.

EDIT: Welp, ☝ this is what I get for posting comments before reading the whole chapter...

last edited at Mar 16, 2022 2:23AM

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

I really love that Tatsubon and Nio Nakatani are aware that sex is a normal part of the vast majority of healthy relationships. It's obvious that they understand that it's possible to feature these scenes WITHOUT their works being labeled as hentai and don't shy away from that.

Other Mangaka could really learn from their example...

-COUGH-Saburouta-COUGH-

last edited at Mar 15, 2022 3:57PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

So, the reason behind the older girls’ double takes: because she’s just so darned adorable, or because she’s the Orphan with Distinguished Parents (who she physically resembles)?

Also, in regard to the “Let me touch you!” “Not there!” scene:

So did things escalate quickly into Schlick City (almost impossible), was this a prelude to the haircut in some way, or something else?

Otherwise (or in addition), passes inspection all around. More, please.

That scene also did not sit right with me... Made me think of another manga really shitty too.. "Paradise something" it had to do with a "complex" we live to serve men BS and it basically ended with the tormented forgiving their abusers...

You mean like a Stockholm Syndrome thing, or am I misreading something?

joined Jun 28, 2018

So, the reason behind the older girls’ double takes: because she’s just so darned adorable, or because she’s the Orphan with Distinguished Parents (who she physically resembles)?

Also, in regard to the “Let me touch you!” “Not there!” scene:

So did things escalate quickly into Schlick City (almost impossible), was this a prelude to the haircut in some way, or something else?

Otherwise (or in addition), passes inspection all around. More, please.

That scene also did not sit right with me... Made me think of another manga really shitty too.. "Paradise something" it had to do with a "complex" we live to serve men BS and it basically ended with the tormented forgiving their abusers...

You mean like a Stockholm Syndrome thing, or am I misreading something?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018
Googoogaga733-1487806169133764608-img1

The pic drpepperfan posted in the comments loaded before the actual image on my phone and I was very, very confused for a moment.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Am I the only one who thinks Mask's hairstyle is effin adorable?

joined Jun 28, 2018

Jeeeeeeesus... Well, that didn't take long. One chapter in and I'm already completely invested.

Goddamn it... Why couldn't I have found this after it had been out for a good while? I don't have anything more of it to read yet... :(

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

SUDDEN RETURN TO NSFW CONTENT