Forum › Posts by Evanent

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Ho just wait RIGHT THERE, You want a hug even if you aren't still going out? calm down.
Damn why these precious stories have to be so short T^T ♥~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

... ?? OK YOU TOTALLY GOT US XDDDD Nice reading

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 3:22PM

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So sweet, so precious, so pure, SO WHOLESOME OMG AAAAAA I NEED MORE!!!!! ♥♥♥
So the moms are actually the girls in the "I could just tell" story. We don't get series but we get related stuff, amazing

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 3:17PM

Evanent
Image Comments 24 Mar 14:53
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018
88619078_p1

Isn't this what everyone dreams on about? Don't let a drop to be wasted

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Amazing. ♥

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

WHO WAS THE ONE THAT ORDERED A 4 PAGES ONE-SHOT WITH AN EXTREMELY HIGH AMOUNT OF SOUL PURIFIER?!
Give it my thanks please

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

XD ♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

This was so sweet~ such a pure relationship ♥

Evanent
Present discussion 23 Mar 18:01
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm...I'M DYING FROM SWEETNESS OMG!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE T^T♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

And again we getting what we always want: LESBIAN WHOLESOME GYARUS STORIES ♥ Nice

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh why... just why T^T

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Holy molly... this is... interesting

What a lovely fluffy cuddly story...

At first, I just put this in the WTFAIR category, but then I had a bit of a Fridge Horror moment while I was thinking about it on the way home from Tesco. Here's my largely unsupported speculation about what's going on here:

Some unspecified cataclysm occurs, reducing the Earth to a barren, lifeless wasteland. The Witch (or so I assume her to be) is the only survivor. To assuage her loneliness, she creates a young companion by drawing her with a special magical ink. Unfortunately, the process is flawed, and poor Ink is fated to die in various unpleasant ways, over and over again. But see how the gravestone only has space for one more mark? That's because there was only enough ink in the bottle to perform the drawing ritual 100 times. When the current Ink inevitably dies (by drowning, as foreshadowed by her fascination with the sea), it will be for the very last time, leaving the Witch alone, with only her fading memories for company. In an empty universe. For the rest of eternity.

There is one small glimmer of hope: It's hinted that the Witch can die, so at least she may be able to end her suffering once and for all. If she has the nerve...

Ok now I got it, omg so sad. I think I actually have to pay attention to every little detail that the authors give us to at least comprehend their work better and the deep meaning of them (I mean it in the gravestone thing)

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG SO SWEET!! ♥3♥ Eternal life is a cruel fate if you see all the people you love dying one after another. There's a lot to do and to discover that even eternal life won't be enough

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Hello all~ I'm looking for this short story where two school girls kiss through a plastic and then one of them notice it has a hole on it so they actually kissed for real.

Yuri Kiss Punishment Game

Thank you very much!!!! ♥~

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Hello all~ I'm looking for this short story where two school girls kiss through a plastic and then one of them notice it has a hole on it so they actually kissed for real.
The other one is that story of a girl who confessed to her friend and she said she couldn't go out with her, then the other one wait for her to fall for her. They become adults and end having lovey-dovey sex.
~

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

WAIT A MINUTE; SO THAT'S HOW IT WORKS?!?! XDDD

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

This is so precious OMG XDDD ♥♥

last edited at Mar 22, 2021 3:34PM

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Time traveling a month into the future with a magic door? Honestly, this would make a great theme for an anthology- a door that lets you see how things can go a month from now, if you make the right decision.

Now THIS is really something OMG XD I don't know how you jumped to that but now I really want to read that anthology

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

... well, I'm confused. This was really profound and interesting, but I'm not smart enough to jump to some explanation or to understand it at all. Thank you for the one-shot~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG this chapter with the teacher was so damn precious!!!! these little actions are what change things, and she did the first step, so cutee~

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 8:09PM

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Damn, I hate NTR so much, so why did I read this... this is so damn frustrating

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Did... Did she really just say it? Omg

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG so SWEET~~