Forum › Posts by greyscale

joined Jan 12, 2018

If she finds her drinking milk lewd, how is she gonna react to say? Walking in on her taking a bath? Or changing? Or schlicking?

It's Hero Milk.

greyscale
Image Comments 26 Nov 14:07
joined Jan 12, 2018
Dn1cz_yxgaec-z3-orig

^^^ Exactly.

greyscale
Image Comments 01 Oct 14:18
joined Jan 12, 2018
Ticcy

From the thumbnail I was sure that was Alternate reality version of Akko x Diana from the Little Witch Academia...

joined Jan 12, 2018

Sure... a retired grandfather attending high school.

As already mentioned above there are country with 'evening schools'.
It's for people who got expelled from normal schools and for working adults (that's why it's 'evening' so you can attend it after work) who, for some reason, didn't have a chance to finish school back in a day. And it's not rare to see there people with very different age at the same class and even at the same desk (in my country desks usually for two people). I also should add that people who attend evening schools mostly very nice in person, since it's their conscious choice. They're not children who attend school just because their parents says so.
On the other side, at the start of the school year there are a lot of other people too - drug addicted, criminals, etc. who got expelled from normal schools. Usually they all got expelled from there too and at the end of the year stays only ones who wants to study.
The teachers there very kind but strict - you need to love your work and kids, but need to be strict with the rules otherwise it's just impossible to deal with all of the troublesome teenagers. They're very different from teachers at the day schools.

Well, back to the topic. The problem with this particular manga is that the girls are 'too old' to attend normal school (with uniform, etc.).

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

This... adult atmosphere... I... can't make a sound...

And then she fall... like a boss!

joined Jan 12, 2018

Am I the only one bothered by how unrealistic it is to have a main battle tank stand on a rooftop?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Actually this bothers me somehow more than anything else in this whole manga until now.
Despite all the weird things going on the plot is very solid.
By the way that girl in ch.4 - ch.5 reminds me of the Golden Boy anime - writing down everything she learns: Benkyo! Benkyo! Benkyo!

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

I need you to hit me with all your might right now!
Eeee-yah!
Gfmph! I didn't think you'd go for the gut...

Welcome to the Fight Club!

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Take your girlfriend with you (puts sun glasses) like a boss!

joined Jan 12, 2018

What are you clutching? You don't have anything down there.

I wonder if Hishikawa grow a pair already while always dealing with the cold shoulder from Komaki.

greyscale
Image Comments 09 Jul 09:43
joined Jan 12, 2018
Dch2hdlvmaarlpy-orig

Took me a while to understand that it isn't donut or something but her tongue.

joined Jan 12, 2018

I'm taking a half day today. No meetings, either.
Ah, then I'll do that too!
No, you're going to work! Right now!

Seriously, you can't just skip the work because you literally snu-snued up your boss.

I want to rip her tights!

And that was a really borderline. I knew a few people who really hates it. One of them even dump her boyfriend after a long time relationship because he asks if he can rip her tights next time when they'll have sex. I understand that there maybe some other reasons why they break up but when she talk about that she was really angry to "that sick pervert" (and trust me that was a really innocent insult to that poor guy among many others). And she was not even a conservative person regarding to sex in first place. Sometimes I even wonder if some woman will be less offended even with some really wicked BDSM things than ripping tights. It's really a mystery why, but I guess it's better to be safe than be sorry.

What irks me is the quick transition from cheating talk to actual cheating acts itself. When the husband cheats, is it even marginally acceptable for the wife to take revenge in the form of cheating as well?

You'll be surprised, but yes. It's not important if it's an indignation or a resentment but there is no such a thing like moral or logic or any other thoughts in the ocean of raging emotions.

Well it's just my humble opinion on the matter so no offence to anynone.

joined Jan 12, 2018

battle underwear

Oh, I see what you did there.

greyscale
Again! discussion 27 Jun 06:16
joined Jan 12, 2018

Need to know what happened "after the party"

A Lots of Friendship, I guess.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Now it's confirmed that Noah-chan is the only adult among all those kids here.

joined Jan 12, 2018

I think those clothes would be a bit tight on me 20 years from now.

Because....

You're definitely gonna get fat when you grow up, Hana.

Obviously!

And I'm glad the new girl wasn't mean to poor Onee-san.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Page 11 - that's how you should drink alcohol - mouth-to-mouth (been there, done that)!

"Oh my God, there is a naked woman in front of me, what do I do?"
* starts couting PI *

A good idea but I personally prefer the value of e.

I prefer to take the integral from an arbitrary formula. Even something simple will do the job, like: 4*x^5 + x^3 + (x^2)/5 + x
And it's important to not forget the constant (... + c) when you finish calculations.

greyscale
Killing Me! discussion 19 Jun 07:51
joined Jan 12, 2018

I wonder if bite for a vampier means something ecchi? I recall that scene from the Jitsu wa Watashi wa at the theme park where main heroine lectured "vampire" that sucking blood was a sexual harassment.
And is it me or this manga getting shorter and shorter with each chapter?

greyscale
Image Comments 17 Jun 10:31
joined Jan 12, 2018
69213365_p0

I clearly see that walking girl thinking something like "just... don't... fart... 'kay?.."
Gosh! My sides!

joined Jan 12, 2018

What's wrong with Shakugan no Shana? Uh... I mean Shirosaki Hana? She like to humilate elders or what?
But really, so many thing similar with Shana (apperance, tsundere part and even bread) or is it just me?

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Hinata-chan is going to put the cake I chose in her cute mouth...!!

L-... LE-E-EWD!

The cake is going to become nutrients inside Hinata-chan...!!

Alright, girl. I suggest you to stop your explanation right here. We really don't need to know what happens to that cake later.

And that last panel Scream fine-art parody - so funny.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Short but so nice.

Well. I'm crying. I hope you're happy with yourself scanlators. Making a full grown woman cry like this while she's eating french fries.

"Happy with yourself scanlation"? That sounds like a decent name to me.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Is Slime a trend nowdays?
Because this one awfully reminds me about Monster no Goshujin-sama (WARNING: Het, Harem, Drama, Tragedy).
Not sure who was first with that concept but regardless this matter I must admit that Yuri makes everything better.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

Seriously, it's like I'm reading Ernest Hemingway all over again.

greyscale
joined Jan 12, 2018

That was a lovely story. I know it was a Drama but first page make me laugh so hard.
No offend to anyone but I just can't resist to rephrase it:

We had two Beretta M92Fs, one Colt Government, a Cougar INOX, five grenades, an Uzi submachine gun, a SPAS combat shotgun, and a silver knife that is a momento of my father. Also, a holy water and a garlic spray. Not that we needed all that for the fight, but once you get locked into a serious gun collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
The only thing that really worried me was a garlic spray.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a vampire in the depths of a garlic binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

greyscale
Killing Me! discussion 29 May 09:58
joined Jan 12, 2018

No comedy tag leaves me instantly worried.

Same here. This is Killing me